Skip to content

National Signing Day

College Football Forum
62 9 3.3k
  • He is on a mission trip for the next two years though. I saw his picture, he's fucking huge. He doesn't look just straight up fat or anything too. Dominate at DT

  • Michigan is an irrelevant team. They went 5-7 and did not even qualify for the toilet bowl. I know you like them so you don't want to admit that they're irrelevant. But they are, Harbaugh or no Harbaugh until their field play improves.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Michigan is an irrelevant team. They went 5-7 and did not even qualify for the toilet bowl. I know you like them so you don't want to admit that they're irrelevant. But they are, Harbaugh or no Harbaugh until their field play improves.

    Exactly right. They ARE irrelevent in the national scheme of things

    they have sucked for 6 of the last 7 years.