Dysfunction
-
http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25038103/browns-mess-with-gordon-manziel-starts-with-owner-haslams-mismanagement
Basically spot on with all the problems I have been trying to get across this forum... Sadly that information I have tried to share in the past was met by trolling dirtbags. Now everything g is out there so you can't troll me b.c everyone is saying g what I have been saying.Basically spot on with all the problems I have been trying to get across this forum... Sadly that information I have tried to share in the past was met by trolling dirtbags. Now everything g is out there so you can't troll me b.c everyone is saying g what I have been saying.
FYI- your source HATES the Browns. It's been documented on other forums. Nope- you're one of the biggest negative Nancys noobs we've seen. That stuff may be true- or it may not. NONE of it is on the record- and you can bet big bucks Can't-for-ya picked and chose which anonymous sources would paint the Browns in the worst possible light.
"It's LaCanfora...has he ever said anything positive about the Browns since his boy Lomtardi got shit canned? Has he ever said anything to put Lomtardi in a negative light, ever?
Hell no! He's the b'more guy with an agenda, egged on by an incompetent Lomtardi who's bitter 'cause he knows he's inept.
Even if the Browns had constructive arguments about players it would be construed as chaos." quote- the 'Tard.
PS Zombo is currently on high fraud troll alert- and I'll tell you that guy.
Isn't the guy who wrote this, a friend of Lombardi?
Bingo!!!! And pissed his friend got fired. Lombardi does a nice job- to steal one of Ghoolie's lines- "fetching coffee for Bill".
Shanahan best OC available? So good he got fired in Washington?
-
VesnaKociper said:
Hoorta, for YOUR information, a good deal of the media slings shit at Cleveland no matter what. You and I both felt that the Browns would win 3 games or so back in August. So what now? we are supposed to be pissed that we won 7 games and were in the playoff hunt? Yeah, I am pissed at how fubar the end of the season was, but it isn't that out of the ordinary that when Hoyer was struggling, we gave Manziel a look see.
I like Hoyer, and who the hell knows how good he really is, but at the same token, I never saw Marino or Montana have some of the shit performances he did. So let's be real here, we all were still not convinced that we had the QB we wanted going forward. Mack got hurt, that didn't help.
Here is the way I see it. The 2014 team won some tough games and if the media is correct about how fucked up the organization is, then 7-9 is really something to be happy about.
Not too many teams go from shit to shinola in 1 year, so, while I am not shitting my pants in glee, I do think it is reasonable to think that the Browns can pick up a few players and get re focused in 2015.
Slice it however you want, this was the best season we had in awhile. Are we idiots for thinking andhoping 2015 will be better? Fuck no , man, we're Browns fans. These Steeler fucks coming in here really make you glad you aren't one of them.
Go Browns.
It's easy to pile on these days- sort of like kicking your dog to make you feel good. The media in general and BSPN in particular hype someone to the moon RG III and JFF, and when they flop- well you know what happens next.
So Farmer texted? I fail to see the difference between that and having an offensive coordinator upstairs calling plays- or f**king transmitting PICTURES of offensive and defensive formations to the sidelines. But if him or the owner (can you say Jerry Jones) actually are ON the sidelines, it's all cool?
PS- it's true LaCanforma is a Baltimore wench that sucks off on his pal Lombardi. It's been posted here many times Dumbtardi's draft record- and a trained monkey could have done a lot better job.
-
http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25038103/browns-mess-with-gordon-manziel-starts-with-owner-haslams-mismanagement
Basically spot on with all the problems I have been trying to get across this forum... Sadly that information I have tried to share in the past was met by trolling dirtbags. Now everything g is out there so you can't troll me b.c everyone is saying g what I have been saying.Basically spot on with all the problems I have been trying to get across this forum... Sadly that information I have tried to share in the past was met by trolling dirtbags. Now everything g is out there so you can't troll me b.c everyone is saying g what I have been saying.
SHUT UP.
This is the low point in the organization. No doubt about it. 21 yr old franchise 1st round qb in rehab, best wr done for season again, owner in legal trouble, oc everyone wanted doesn't want to be in Cleveland, oc nobody else wanted is in Cleveland by default, qb coach no one ever heard of in Cleveland by default, and gm is going to be suspended. Did I miss anything? Oh yea and tickets prices are going up too. Pettine can start packing his bags in November for sure cause he will for sure be the scapegoat. I actually starting to miss old owners. And I have been missing Heckert for years now. Sure tell me the sky isn't falling and this is not business as usual. Tell me where the bright spots are with this team while u at it.
SHUT THE FUCK UP.
This is the Browns and what I have always found peculiar is the amount of fans who think as the calendar turns the next season will be better. I guess I understand the hope but the blind allegiance to a franchise that continually fucks the pooch is odd. While I don't think it's time to blow it up I do think we are looking at mediocrity at best next season and a 4-12 typical debacle as a reality.
CAN YOU PLEEZ SHUT THE FUCK UP?
@josephsuxdick said:
Ah yes, the sky once again is blue, the sun once again rises in the east, and everything again is a complete clusterfuck in Cleveburg. Now I won't mention certain (Zombo) participants here (Zombo) who so gleefully ragged on Steeler fans for supposedly being "so over and finished and living in the past" this season, but, then again, perhaps I will.
Anyway, enjoy, as I repair to my life in the past, where I am living as a fan of the uh... reigning division champs.
Wonder if Johnny Football's up for going out for a couple o' beers? Feelin' kind of thirsty here.
Anyway, enjoy your evening.
Your pal,
Joe
JUST SHUT UP WITH A DICK IN UR MOUTH YOU VAGINA SWILL.
-
This is the Browns and what I have always found peculiar is the amount of fans who think as the calendar turns the next season will be better. I guess I understand the hope but the blind allegiance to a franchise that continually fucks the pooch is odd. While I don't think it's time to blow it up I do think we are looking at mediocrity at best next season and a 4-12 typical debacle as a reality.
This is the Browns and what I have always found peculiar is the amount of fans who think as the calendar turns the next season will be better. I guess I understand the hope but the blind allegiance to a franchise that continually fucks the pooch is odd. While I don't think it's time to blow it up I do think we are looking at mediocrity at best next season and a 4-12 typical debacle as a reality.
I assume from reading your previous posts that you aren't a Browns fan. And you don't seem like a particular idiot so it gives me pause to wonder what's in it for you? What possible fun is it to come on here many times a day just to whine? That's my take with a lot of these guys but you in particular. And if you are actually a Browns fan, which I doubt, it's even more puzzling.
WSS
-
I'm starting to realize that Johnny football is the most competent out of the bunch simply just by asking for help. Mike Pettine needs to resign he stands a better chance leaving now going to be drug through the mud with absolutely nothing resembling a professional roster.
-
I've been taking all this texting crap in, but really not taking it seriously. However, with the stories that are surfacing from the Browns front office, now....well...I'm going to puke. "The fan"....92.3, which I listen to, but can't stand Chuck Booms ( idiot ) is discussing a story out about the 32 reasons that Shanahan wanted out of his contract. I'm sure you can find the details without me posting a link. The picture I'm getting is that Haslam is the problem here. My interpretation is that he was responsible for the drafting of Manziel. I don't have that much of a problem with that....I mean...he paid a billion dollars, so I guess he should have some say in the draft. Here's the real problem: He wanted Manziel for the money that would be generated from the Johnny Footbal hype. If he was telling Farmer to text plays to the coaches you have to put this scenario together. He didn't care about wins and losses, or if the team succeeds. I was a Hoyer fan, but I'm not stupid or naive. I knew that he wasn't Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. Even so...I had to wonder how a QB that is doing pretty well, and the rest of the team is responding to, could become so putrid almost over night. Is it possible that Haslam was sabotaging Hoyer to get Manziel in there, knowing that Manziel was going to suck, anyway? If this is rthe case, now what? This may be just the tip of the icegerg. It's beyond embarrassing. Please....tell me I'm full of crap, and this is not possible.
-
All one need do is read as far as Chuck Booms; a bad comedian and a worse sports host.
The league shares merchandise money. It probably would have been more if Johnny had signed with the Cowboys.
WSS
-
I am so sick of people piling on way over the top on the Browns. Yeah there have been some bad things that have gone on but people are taking this to the extreme. It's no where near as bad as people are making it out to be and some of these reporters are just turning up every stone to try and find bad news instead of reporting with a level head. We went 7-9 last year people. Chill out!
-
You don't really know the full story but you just try to read up as much as you can, read between the lines sometimes and go with your gut feeling. My gut feeling is Haslam is an owner who wants to win. I don't think he bought the club for any other reason than to win football games. He may want to win too much and may be too much of a hands on owner?. He is committed to this team and his fronting millions of dollars for stadium improvements shows that to me. He recently took a 3 day retreat with Farmer and Pettine to discuss strategy going forward. My gut feeling is he wants to win in Cleveland.
I believe we have a great coach with Pettine. You could tell the veteran players were buying into his philosophy with the exception of only a few holdouts. I am expecting him to continue to build on the foundation he is laying. All I know about Farmer is from what I read from people whom I respect and they have confidence he is a good GM and I go with that.
This was their first year and their first draft. They exceeded expectations in their first year. All the problems that are being magnified right now will go away and be cured with a winning season. That is the cure all.
-
Disfunction is the correct word to use. Sure winning cures all but do you really see the 2015 browns building on any success they had in 2014? Hell they couldnt get out of their own way and build success in the 2nd half of 2014 after having success in the first half and it starts at the top.
-
I am so sick of people piling on way over the top on the Browns. Yeah there have been some bad things that have gone on but people are taking this to the extreme. It's no where near as bad as people are making it out to be and some of these reporters are just turning up every stone to try and find bad news instead of reporting with a level head. We went 7-9 last year people. Chill out!
I am so sick of people piling on way over the top on the Browns. Yeah there have been some bad things that have gone on but people are taking this to the extreme. It's no where near as bad as people are making it out to be and some of these reporters are just turning up every stone to try and find bad news instead of reporting with a level head. We went 7-9 last year people. Chill out!
Yep I have been part of a heartbroken fanbase just as much as anyone no less. I have never felt as down about my football team as i do now. Not because what the media is saying, but more of what ive seen with my own two eyes.
-
I saw the Browns do well in the beginning of the year on offense when they had their running game going. Hoyer was a good enough quarterback with a running game. When Mack went down it seemed like so did our running game and we nose dived.
-
Nobody cares what you have been trying to get across....or have tried to share. You have a total of 5 posts on this forum. Come back when you have over 20,000. Then maybe we will listen to you.
Good to know I only have around 9800 more posts until people start to listen to what I have to say.
I do agree the guy sounds like a dick.
-
@josephsuxdick said:
Ah yes, the sky once again is blue, the sun once again rises in the east, and everything again is a complete clusterfuck in Cleveburg. Now I won't mention certain (Zombo) participants here (Zombo) who so gleefully ragged on Steeler fans for supposedly being "so over and finished and living in the past" this season, but, then again, perhaps I will.
Anyway, enjoy, as I repair to my life in the past, where I am living as a fan of the uh... reigning division champs.
Wonder if Johnny Football's up for going out for a couple o' beers? Feelin' kind of thirsty here.
Anyway, enjoy your evening.
Your pal,
Joe
You and your ilk, plus national commentators are just a bunch of fucking Chicken Littles. You think the sky is falling. You think that these event are the precursor to the arrival of the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs.
Fuck no. This is just a little rain, just a little snow, a little sleet.
Johnny and Gordon weren't going to be all that productive anyway. No one was counting on them in the future.
If Farmer gets a big fine or is suspended.....who the fuck cares. He is still going to make the FA and draft decisions. What the fuck do we care if he makes 2.5 million or 25,000. His money is irrelevent to us.
Losing a draft pick is the ONLY thing that matters. But if that happens, it may not be that big a deal. The Browns have 10 picks this year. What round are they going to lose this pick in? And even if it is a first rounder.....can losing one of those be any worse than drafting Brandon Weeden/Trent Richardson/John Paul Manziel....or some of the other guys we have drafted in the past.
So, go hide in a cave Chicken Little waiting to be roasted.
The rest of us will just unfurl our umbrellas and will be fine.
-
Yeah...who the fuck cares? To quote Sam Rutigliano..."There are 600 million people in China who don't even know about this crap."
-
Basically spot on with all the problems I have been trying to get across this forum... Sadly that information I have tried to share in the past was met by trolling dirtbags. Now everything g is out there so you can't troll me b.c everyone is saying g what I have been saying.
FYI- your source HATES the Browns. It's been documented on other forums. Nope- you're one of the biggest negative Nancys noobs we've seen. That stuff may be true- or it may not. NONE of it is on the record- and you can bet big bucks Can't-for-ya picked and chose which anonymous sources would paint the Browns in the worst possible light.
"It's LaCanfora...has he ever said anything positive about the Browns since his boy Lomtardi got shit canned? Has he ever said anything to put Lomtardi in a negative light, ever?
Hell no! He's the b'more guy with an agenda, egged on by an incompetent Lomtardi who's bitter 'cause he knows he's inept.
Even if the Browns had constructive arguments about players it would be construed as chaos." quote- the 'Tard.
PS Zombo is currently on high fraud troll alert- and I'll tell you that guy.
Isn't the guy who wrote this, a friend of Lombardi?
Bingo!!!! And pissed his friend got fired. Lombardi does a nice job- to steal one of Ghoolie's lines- "fetching coffee for Bill".
Shanahan best OC available? So good he got fired in Washington?
FYI- your source HATES the Browns. It's been documented on other forums. Nope- you're one of the biggest negative Nancys noobs we've seen. That stuff may be true- or it may not. NONE of it is on the record- and you can bet big bucks Can't-for-ya picked and chose which anonymous sources would paint the Browns in the worst possible light.
"It's LaCanfora...has he ever said anything positive about the Browns since his boy Lomtardi got shit canned? Has he ever said anything to put Lomtardi in a negative light, ever?
Hell no! He's the b'more guy with an agenda, egged on by an incompetent Lomtardi who's bitter 'cause he knows he's inept.
Even if the Browns had constructive arguments about players it would be construed as chaos." quote- the 'Tard.
PS Zombo is currently on high fraud troll alert- and I'll tell you that guy.
Bingo!!!! And pissed his friend got fired. Lombardi does a nice job- to steal one of Ghoolie's lines- "fetching coffee for Bill".
Shanahan best OC available? So good he got fired in Washington?
I didn't realize that he was a Lombardi sychophant. No wonder.
And as far as I am concerned, we are better off going into the future without Shanahan.
I mean, he is the fucking Jeb Bush of football.....just going off his family name.
-
Yeah...who the fuck cares? To quote Sam Rutigliano..."There are 600 million people in China who don't even know about this crap."
Yeah...who the fuck cares? To quote Sam Rutigliano..."There are 600 million people in China who don't even know about this crap."
Update that to about 1.4 billion.
http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/china-population/
-
I don't see what the big deal is, either the Browns will improve or they won't.
Reporters will spew dogshit all the while either way.
P.S. It's February.
-
I'm starting to realize that Johnny football is the most competent out of the bunch simply just by asking for help. Mike Pettine needs to resign he stands a better chance leaving now going to be drug through the mud with absolutely nothing resembling a professional roster.
I'm starting to realize that Johnny football is the most competent out of the bunch simply just by asking for help. Mike Pettine needs to resign he stands a better chance leaving now going to be drug through the mud with absolutely nothing resembling a professional roster.
Get back to us when you've thought it through...
... story out about the 32 reasons that Shanahan wanted out of his contract. I'm sure you can find the details without me posting a link.
No... if you have a link to the actual list, then you need to post it. When I google "Shanahan 32 reasons" I get plenty of hits, but they all are to articles that refer to the article by LaCanfora.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login