Dysfunction
-
I don't see what the big deal is, either the Browns will improve or they won't.
Reporters will spew dogshit all the while either way.
P.S. It's February.
-
I'm starting to realize that Johnny football is the most competent out of the bunch simply just by asking for help. Mike Pettine needs to resign he stands a better chance leaving now going to be drug through the mud with absolutely nothing resembling a professional roster.
I'm starting to realize that Johnny football is the most competent out of the bunch simply just by asking for help. Mike Pettine needs to resign he stands a better chance leaving now going to be drug through the mud with absolutely nothing resembling a professional roster.
Get back to us when you've thought it through...
... story out about the 32 reasons that Shanahan wanted out of his contract. I'm sure you can find the details without me posting a link.
No... if you have a link to the actual list, then you need to post it. When I google "Shanahan 32 reasons" I get plenty of hits, but they all are to articles that refer to the article by LaCanfora.
-
I'm starting to realize that Johnny football is the most competent out of the bunch simply just by asking for help. Mike Pettine needs to resign he stands a better chance leaving now going to be drug through the mud with absolutely nothing resembling a professional roster.
Get back to us when you've thought it through...
... story out about the 32 reasons that Shanahan wanted out of his contract. I'm sure you can find the details without me posting a link.
No... if you have a link to the actual list, then you need to post it. When I google "Shanahan 32 reasons" I get plenty of hits, but they all are to articles that refer to the article by LaCanfora.
Get back to us when you've thought it through...
No... if you have a link to the actual list, then you need to post it. When I google "Shanahan 32 reasons" I get plenty of hits, but they all are to articles that refer to the article by LaCanfora.
1 reason.....because the guy that gobbles his knob got fired?
-
I'm starting to realize that Johnny football is the most competent out of the bunch simply just by asking for help. Mike Pettine needs to resign he stands a better chance leaving now going to be drug through the mud with absolutely nothing resembling a professional roster.
Get back to us when you've thought it through...
... story out about the 32 reasons that Shanahan wanted out of his contract. I'm sure you can find the details without me posting a link.
No... if you have a link to the actual list, then you need to post it. When I google "Shanahan 32 reasons" I get plenty of hits, but they all are to articles that refer to the article by LaCanfora.
I believe the list given to JH by KS was "32 reasons I couldn't run an affective offense after one player went down".Get back to us when you've thought it through...
No... if you have a link to the actual list, then you need to post it. When I google "Shanahan 32 reasons" I get plenty of hits, but they all are to articles that refer to the article by LaCanfora.
-
I've been taking all this texting crap in, but really not taking it seriously. However, with the stories that are surfacing from the Browns front office, now....well...I'm going to puke. "The fan"....92.3, which I listen to, but can't stand Chuck Booms ( idiot ) is discussing a story out about the 32 reasons that Shanahan wanted out of his contract. I'm sure you can find the details without me posting a link. The picture I'm getting is that Haslam is the problem here. My interpretation is that he was responsible for the drafting of Manziel. I don't have that much of a problem with that....I mean...he paid a billion dollars, so I guess he should have some say in the draft. Here's the real problem: He wanted Manziel for the money that would be generated from the Johnny Footbal hype. If he was telling Farmer to text plays to the coaches you have to put this scenario together. He didn't care about wins and losses, or if the team succeeds. I was a Hoyer fan, but I'm not stupid or naive. I knew that he wasn't Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. Even so...I had to wonder how a QB that is doing pretty well, and the rest of the team is responding to, could become so putrid almost over night. Is it possible that Haslam was sabotaging Hoyer to get Manziel in there, knowing that Manziel was going to suck, anyway? If this is rthe case, now what? This may be just the tip of the icegerg. It's beyond embarrassing. Please....tell me I'm full of crap, and this is not possible.
I've been taking all this texting crap in, but really not taking it seriously. However, with the stories that are surfacing from the Browns front office, now....well...I'm going to puke. "The fan"....92.3, which I listen to, but can't stand Chuck Booms ( idiot ) is discussing a story out about the 32 reasons that Shanahan wanted out of his contract. I'm sure you can find the details without me posting a link. The picture I'm getting is that Haslam is the problem here. My interpretation is that he was responsible for the drafting of Manziel. I don't have that much of a problem with that....I mean...he paid a billion dollars, so I guess he should have some say in the draft. Here's the real problem: He wanted Manziel for the money that would be generated from the Johnny Footbal hype. If he was telling Farmer to text plays to the coaches you have to put this scenario together. He didn't care about wins and losses, or if the team succeeds. I was a Hoyer fan, but I'm not stupid or naive. I knew that he wasn't Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. Even so...I had to wonder how a QB that is doing pretty well, and the rest of the team is responding to, could become so putrid almost over night. Is it possible that Haslam was sabotaging Hoyer to get Manziel in there, knowing that Manziel was going to suck, anyway? If this is rthe case, now what? This may be just the tip of the icegerg. It's beyond embarrassing. Please....tell me I'm full of crap, and this is not possible.
I'm fairly certain that all teams except the cowboys are sharing revenues. Not sure if thats just merchandise. But the browns haven't had an issue of selling out tickets.
-
I am so sick of people piling on way over the top on the Browns. Yeah there have been some bad things that have gone on but people are taking this to the extreme. It's no where near as bad as people are making it out to be and some of these reporters are just turning up every stone to try and find bad news instead of reporting with a level head. We went 7-9 last year people. Chill out!
Yep I have been part of a heartbroken fanbase just as much as anyone no less. I have never felt as down about my football team as i do now. Not because what the media is saying, but more of what ive seen with my own two eyes.
Yep I have been part of a heartbroken fanbase just as much as anyone no less. I have never felt as down about my football team as i do now. Not because what the media is saying, but more of what ive seen with my own two eyes.
The worst part for me as a Browns fan were the years in the 90's when we didn't have a team. Some Browns fans I knew kind of went with the Packers in those years. I tried pulling for the Raiders but it never worked.
-
I'm going to wait till I have all the info about this, or as much as we are allowed to have, instead of the typical knee-jerk reaction.
But as I see it now Jimmy H. has some explaining to do. Also I feel that there are 2 cancers in the browns Organization one was Kyle given what I've read about him in his past jobs and the second is alec scheiner the browns president. Oh and Perfect time to raise ticket prices by the way.
-
The Browns need to cut ties with there owner Jimmy Haslem. Too much of a jerry jones type and won't help us win. No way for a good future withe the dissarray he puts us through. He's changing the uniforms, which at first I thought "great idea" but then i found out he's changing the helmets that have more history then he's been alive. The "New Look" Browns won't win with him in charge. You put a Steeler owner in charge of the Browns and this is what you get. He's wanting to move up to get Mariota, which not too bad of an idea, but being involved in play calls and everything else too and then firing the staff when the changes you make don't work out. He's pointing blame on everybody but himself, but won't give the time and needed adjustments to let the coach and GM do there job. Pettine and Farmer are basically being told what to do and if they don't do it they'll be fired and new people will be brought in and it will always be that way year in and year out till Haslem steps down. As a Browns fan, I hope that he will end up stepping down soon. We need the craziness to go away. This year the Browns could really make the turnaround, with all the draft picks and free agents out there I was really looking forward to the turnaround. With all this speculation about Haslem though, Get rid of him now!! If not, this season will set us back so far we may not be able to get back from it.
-
Too bad the NFL doesn't let the public own the teams anymore.
-
Yeah...who the fuck cares? To quote Sam Rutigliano..."There are 600 million people in China who don't even know about this crap."
Update that to about 1.4 billion.
http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/china-population/
Update that to about 1.4 billion.
http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/china-population/
Thanks....I knew I count on you to correct the figure.
-
The Browns need to cut ties with there owner Jimmy Haslem. Too much of a jerry jones type and won't help us win. No way for a good future withe the dissarray he puts us through. He's changing the uniforms, which at first I thought "great idea" but then i found out he's changing the helmets that have more history then he's been alive. The "New Look" Browns won't win with him in charge. You put a Steeler owner in charge of the Browns and this is what you get. He's wanting to move up to get Mariota, which not too bad of an idea, but being involved in play calls and everything else too and then firing the staff when the changes you make don't work out. He's pointing blame on everybody but himself, but won't give the time and needed adjustments to let the coach and GM do there job. Pettine and Farmer are basically being told what to do and if they don't do it they'll be fired and new people will be brought in and it will always be that way year in and year out till Haslem steps down. As a Browns fan, I hope that he will end up stepping down soon. We need the craziness to go away. This year the Browns could really make the turnaround, with all the draft picks and free agents out there I was really looking forward to the turnaround. With all this speculation about Haslem though, Get rid of him now!! If not, this season will set us back so far we may not be able to get back from it.
The Browns need to cut ties with there owner Jimmy Haslem. Too much of a jerry jones type and won't help us win. No way for a good future withe the dissarray he puts us through. He's changing the uniforms, which at first I thought "great idea" but then i found out he's changing the helmets that have more history then he's been alive. The "New Look" Browns won't win with him in charge. You put a Steeler owner in charge of the Browns and this is what you get. He's wanting to move up to get Mariota, which not too bad of an idea, but being involved in play calls and everything else too and then firing the staff when the changes you make don't work out. He's pointing blame on everybody but himself, but won't give the time and needed adjustments to let the coach and GM do there job. Pettine and Farmer are basically being told what to do and if they don't do it they'll be fired and new people will be brought in and it will always be that way year in and year out till Haslem steps down. As a Browns fan, I hope that he will end up stepping down soon. We need the craziness to go away. This year the Browns could really make the turnaround, with all the draft picks and free agents out there I was really looking forward to the turnaround. With all this speculation about Haslem though, Get rid of him now!! If not, this season will set us back so far we may not be able to get back from it.
Uh....uhm.....NO ONE can force the Browns to cut ties with the owner.....he is the owner. He controls everything.
I mean, unless he is a complete financial dipshit like Victor Kiam or Art Modell (both of whom were ordered by the league to sell)....No one can remove the owner.
Jim Irsay is caught with cocaine, prescription drugs, pot, etc. He got a 6 game suspension.
There is one way though that I can think of to get rid of him: by YOU offering to buy the team for like 2-3 Billion dollars.
You prepared to make that offer?
-
So let me get this thread figured out here? We have a fan of a team that has never won a Championship, never won a Super Bowl and haven't even made the playoffs since 1999 bashing the Cleveland Browns? Yea, the Bills have it going on.



So let me get this thread figured out here? We have a fan of a team that has never won a Championship, never won a Super Bowl and haven't even made the playoffs since 1999 bashing the Cleveland Browns? Yea, the Bills have it going on.



The Bills have won two AFL Championships.....1964 and 1965.
Just to set the record straight.
-
If you could get rid of an inept, cheap owner the Pirates wouldn't have gone playoff less for 20 years!
-
So let me get this thread figured out here? We have a fan of a team that has never won a Championship, never won a Super Bowl and haven't even made the playoffs since 1999 bashing the Cleveland Browns? Yea, the Bills have it going on.



The Bills have won two AFL Championships.....1964 and 1965.
Just to set the record straight.
The Bills have won two AFL Championships.....1964 and 1965.
Just to set the record straight.
Aaaaah, who recognizes that? We are talking NFL! That's like saying Los Angeles has another championship since they won the XFL.
-
The Bills have won two AFL Championships.....1964 and 1965.
Just to set the record straight.
Aaaaah, who recognizes that? We are talking NFL! That's like saying Los Angeles has another championship since they won the XFL.
Aaaaah, who recognizes that? We are talking NFL! That's like saying Los Angeles has another championship since they won the XFL.
Everybody recognizes it. The last time I looked, the AFL and NFL merged, and the Buffalo Bills are now an NFL franchise.
I hope you are being facetious and not serious about that.
-
The Browns need to cut ties with there owner Jimmy Haslem. Too much of a jerry jones type and won't help us win. No way for a good future withe the dissarray he puts us through. He's changing the uniforms, which at first I thought "great idea" but then i found out he's changing the helmets that have more history then he's been alive. The "New Look" Browns won't win with him in charge. You put a Steeler owner in charge of the Browns and this is what you get. He's wanting to move up to get Mariota, which not too bad of an idea, but being involved in play calls and everything else too and then firing the staff when the changes you make don't work out. He's pointing blame on everybody but himself, but won't give the time and needed adjustments to let the coach and GM do there job. Pettine and Farmer are basically being told what to do and if they don't do it they'll be fired and new people will be brought in and it will always be that way year in and year out till Haslem steps down. As a Browns fan, I hope that he will end up stepping down soon. We need the craziness to go away. This year the Browns could really make the turnaround, with all the draft picks and free agents out there I was really looking forward to the turnaround. With all this speculation about Haslem though, Get rid of him now!! If not, this season will set us back so far we may not be able to get back from it.
The Browns need to cut ties with there owner Jimmy Haslem. Too much of a jerry jones type and won't help us win. No way for a good future withe the dissarray he puts us through. He's changing the uniforms, which at first I thought "great idea" but then i found out he's changing the helmets that have more history then he's been alive. The "New Look" Browns won't win with him in charge. You put a Steeler owner in charge of the Browns and this is what you get. He's wanting to move up to get Mariota, which not too bad of an idea, but being involved in play calls and everything else too and then firing the staff when the changes you make don't work out. He's pointing blame on everybody but himself, but won't give the time and needed adjustments to let the coach and GM do there job. Pettine and Farmer are basically being told what to do and if they don't do it they'll be fired and new people will be brought in and it will always be that way year in and year out till Haslem steps down. As a Browns fan, I hope that he will end up stepping down soon. We need the craziness to go away. This year the Browns could really make the turnaround, with all the draft picks and free agents out there I was really looking forward to the turnaround. With all this speculation about Haslem though, Get rid of him now!! If not, this season will set us back so far we may not be able to get back from it.
How the fuck does a team cut ties with its owner?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login