Would a QB with this stat line interest you?
-
3577 yard passing , completion percent 59%, 26 TDs and 13 INT's
what say you , would you bring him in to compete?
-
How tall? How heavy? What other attributes? Off the field issues? What style offense? Against what competition?
-
-
3577 yard passing , completion percent 59%, 26 TDs and 13 INT's
what say you , would you bring him in to compete?
-
Zombo said:
I don't know. Hold is he? What does he cost? What type of team player is he? What was his W-L record?
Zombo
I will say high character team guy, cost will be reasonable. W/L is irrelevant in my opinion
-
How tall? How heavy? What other attributes? Off the field issues? What style offense? Against what competition?
How tall? How heavy? What other attributes? Off the field issues? What style offense? Against what competition?
Above average height, in shape, young, no off field issues, pretty much run spread, NFL competition
Only one person asked for a win loss record but ok I will just rather than count say a shitload of losses on a shitty team
-
Zombo said:
I don't know. Hold is he? What does he cost? What type of team player is he? What was his W-L record?
Zombo
I will say high character team guy, cost will be reasonable. W/L is irrelevant in my opinion
-
Those are Glennons stats prorated from his two years of starting games down to a 16 game season. I would think he could be had for a 4th rounder.
I am also wondering where Josh Freeman is and if he ever got his shit together.
Those are Glennons stats prorated from his two years of starting games down to a 16 game season. I would think he could be had for a 4th rounder.
I am also wondering where Josh Freeman is and if he ever got his shit together.
Ahh, Glennon. Poor man's Nick Foles.
I watched him a lot because I am in SW Florida.
Just seems "backuppy" to me. He can be gameplanned and he is a bit of a statue.
But his stats that you posted are better than I thought ... just the 2/1 TD INt ratio ... the completion percentage and yards are nothing to write home about.
Bradford is 27, 49 NFL starts, 6'4 with mobility and has a passer rating of 79.3 on some bad teams ... a little more intriguing I think.
Zombo
-
I was hoping it was NOT Jay Cutler
-
Those are Glennons stats prorated from his two years of starting games down to a 16 game season. I would think he could be had for a 4th rounder.
I am also wondering where Josh Freeman is and if he ever got his shit together.
Ahh, Glennon. Poor man's Nick Foles.
I watched him a lot because I am in SW Florida.
Just seems "backuppy" to me. He can be gameplanned and he is a bit of a statue.
But his stats that you posted are better than I thought ... just the 2/1 TD INt ratio ... the completion percentage and yards are nothing to write home about.
Bradford is 27, 49 NFL starts, 6'4 with mobility and has a passer rating of 79.3 on some bad teams ... a little more intriguing I think.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Bradford is 27, 49 NFL starts, 6'4 with mobility and has a passer rating of 79.3 on some bad teams ... a little more intriguing I think.
Zombo
Also has a season ending injury every time he's hit.
-
Zombo said:
Bradford is 27, 49 NFL starts, 6'4 with mobility and has a passer rating of 79.3 on some bad teams ... a little more intriguing I think.
Zombo
Also has a season ending injury every time he's hit.
-
Reminds me of a young Weeden.
-
I guessed Glennon. Why would I want anyone who can't beat us?

I dunno... has had two shots and went O-fer.
Just don't "feel" him.
-
3577 yard passing , completion percent 59%, 26 TDs and 13 INT's
what say you , would you bring him in to compete?
3577 yard passing , completion percent 59%, 26 TDs and 13 INT's
what say you , would you bring him in to compete?
Are those NFL stats, or college stats? Pretty fair if NFL. No big deal if college. If NFL, how long ago?
I'd like to bring Jim Brown in at RB.....and can site stats that are outstanding.....but at pushing 80, I don't think it would work?
Compete? Sure. Hand him the keys to the mint? No.
-
I still might prefer to look at Jake Locker. I suspect we could put some pretty decent combination stats together on him as well. But like Bradford, he has the injury bugaboo.
-
I still might prefer to look at Jake Locker. I suspect we could put some pretty decent combination stats together on him as well. But like Bradford, he has the injury bugaboo.
I still might prefer to look at Jake Locker. I suspect we could put some pretty decent combination stats together on him as well. But like Bradford, he has the injury bugaboo.
Locker has a long list of injury issues too. He's had 2 back to back season ending injuries.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login