Skip to content

"1% chance we re-sign Jordan Cameron"

The Browns Board
38 27 2.2k
  • A concussion risk who is asking for top dollar. Let him go.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @logicisforsquares said:

    A concussion risk who is asking for top dollar. Let him go.

    If he wants Gronk money- and being one more concussion away from being done- I say no.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    A concussion risk who is asking for top dollar. Let him go.

    If he wants Gronk money- and being one more concussion away from being done- I say no.

    andeftwA andeftw wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @hoorta said:

    If he wants Gronk money- and being one more concussion away from being done- I say no.

    That's why you guarantee the first year's worth of salary and then write in a clause which guarantees salaries on a year-by-year basis if he is on the field for a certain percentage of the team's offensive snaps for the season. That way he gets his big contract and the team doesn't have to eat up a 10M+ cap hit if the guy is forced to retire.

  • SuomiS Suomi wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Let him skate. We need players that will be on the field...the next crossing pattern he runs will put him out for the season.

  • HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Both his concussions and shoulder injury made him a pale imitation of the breakout cameron in '13. let him go - we won't see '13 cameron ever again - shame way it worked out but he's done in Cleveland.

  • Both his concussions and shoulder injury made him a pale imitation of the breakout cameron in '13. let him go - we won't see '13 cameron ever again - shame way it worked out but he's done in Cleveland.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @howiedawg said:

    Both his concussions and shoulder injury made him a pale imitation of the breakout cameron in '13. let him go - we won't see '13 cameron ever again - shame way it worked out but he's done in Cleveland.

    I agree.. this is not a big draft class for TE's either... They should just sign Julian Edwards and be done.. Cameron is too unreliable..

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #33

    I wish we could get old Ben Watson back. I always liked him.

  • I wish we could get old Ben Watson back. I always liked him.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I wish we could get old Ben Watson back. I always liked him.

    he's too old and past the twilight of his career...

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #35

    That's why I said "old" Ben Watson

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Good, not worth the money

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #37

    It will be a bummer to lose him

    but no way in hell Thomas would want to come here

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #38

    too bad we got rid of Gray