OSU Football with Shady SEC Tactics
-
Next year when we come to the big house

-
You guy's are preparing your butthole?
Also, any actual comments on this?
-
You had better because michigan is going to be humiliated.
Also I don't care. Oversigning is a good problem to have. Is it illegal? No? Then who cares?
-
Why would you prepare your butthole though? That's our coach in that picture....
So its just the "win at all costs" mentality? Alright. Pretty much right where Tressel left off then. No issues at all with messing with kids' lives? More or less tricking Weber? Potentially unreasonably ending a players career?
-
http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2015/2/5/7985877/did-ohio-state-oversign-2015-national-signing-day
This pretty much sums up how I feel about it. This shit happens and won't be any issue when it's all said and done. You're blaming OSU for having people who want to play there when the decision is the players to make. This will be a total non-issue, it's not unethical and you know it. stop trying to stir the pot.

-
Umm... No I think it is a bad practice to oversign. I think it is a bad practice to clear roster space by pushing medical hardships on kids. I think it is a bad practice to have your position coach mislead a kid to get him to commit, than leave the day after he signs. I do think it is unethical. I dint subscribe to that "win at all costs" mentality.
I have been saying the same shit about the SEC for years. This isn't a "hating on OSU thing". It's a "hating on teams that do this" thing.
I realize teams go over now and then. I realize natural attrition occurs. At some point though there is a pattern. And even if that is all ignored, the RB coach situation is pretty lame.
-
You're fucking embarrassing Woody.
What a jealous homosexual that Michigan is irrelevant and their #1 RB went to OSU.
OSU is national champions. Get over it you jealous little bitch.
-
.... And there you go again. Just trolling? No comment on the topic? Not surprised.
-
Umm... No I think it is a bad practice to oversign. I think it is a bad practice to clear roster space by pushing medical hardships on kids. I think it is a bad practice to have your position coach mislead a kid to get him to commit, than leave the day after he signs. I do think it is unethical. I dint subscribe to that "win at all costs" mentality.
I have been saying the same shit about the SEC for years. This isn't a "hating on OSU thing". It's a "hating on teams that do this" thing.
I realize teams go over now and then. I realize natural attrition occurs. At some point though there is a pattern. And even if that is all ignored, the RB coach situation is pretty lame.
Umm... No I think it is a bad practice to oversign. I think it is a bad practice to clear roster space by pushing medical hardships on kids. I think it is a bad practice to have your position coach mislead a kid to get him to commit, than leave the day after he signs. I do think it is unethical. I dint subscribe to that "win at all costs" mentality.
I have been saying the same shit about the SEC for years. This isn't a "hating on OSU thing". It's a "hating on teams that do this" thing.
I realize teams go over now and then. I realize natural attrition occurs. At some point though there is a pattern. And even if that is all ignored, the RB coach situation is pretty lame.
Teams go over as part of a calculated plan. Again, it's ultimately the kids decision to sign at any school in the country. If they are being looked by OSU, they are sure as shit being looked at by other schools too. There's still time to decommit and go to another school. The medical hardship issue is largely out of the control of NCAA teams and is really pushed by doctors and people who don't wanna get screwed with sanctions. The situation of signing too many players always resolves itself as has been the case for years.
It's not the fault of the top universities in the country that everyone wants to play for them. This is a non-issue that people just like to get bitchy about because it's the best teams who are able to do this.
-
Why would you prepare your butthole though? That's our coach in that picture....
So its just the "win at all costs" mentality? Alright. Pretty much right where Tressel left off then. No issues at all with messing with kids' lives? More or less tricking Weber? Potentially unreasonably ending a players career?
Why would you prepare your butthole though? That's our coach in that picture....
So its just the "win at all costs" mentality? Alright. Pretty much right where Tressel left off then. No issues at all with messing with kids' lives? More or less tricking Weber? Potentially unreasonably ending a players career?
And that's what his face is going to look like after a good hard reaming by ohio state. I predict 42-21 and that's giving michigan a lot of credit based solely on harbaugh being there.
-
You guy's are preparing your butthole?
Also, any actual comments on this?
Yes. It is standard operating procedure....pretty much everywhere.
A. Oversigning? Happens everywhere
B. The recruiter taking a job with the NFL after he has done his job recruiting. Whats the big thing about that. Read the 13th Amendment.
-
.... And there you go again. Just trolling? No comment on the topic? Not surprised.
I think the jist of the comment is: You are wrong. These are common practices.....practices performed by Michigan surely in the past...and by just about every other school.
Your biased opinion however allows you to conclude that it is OK if Michicunt does it but not if OSU does it.
-
Talk about grasping at straws, dude there is nothing there, not even one fact.
From JRB's link which im sure you didnt read
The Buckeyes under Urban Meyer haven't done anything like either of these. They haven't kicked anybody off the team. And when or if they do, we'll be right there clamoring about how those moves aren't right and shouldn't be celebrated regardless of the edge they can provide.
But for now, this looks like another example of excellent recruiting and proactive roster management from Ohio State. Rather than complain about it, perhaps other rival schools would be will served to step things on their end.
I think putting in medical hardship papers for Devin Gardner was shady of michigan also. According to gardner the extended eligibility was to "show case his talents" LOL! Lets face facts here he isnt a QB, and who was he trying to impress? But Michigan knew he was better than what they had waiting in the wings. (who must of been a real gem if he couldnt beat out Gardner) so they bought themselves some time by using medical hardship.
-
.... And there you go again. Just trolling? No comment on the topic? Not surprised.
You are guilty of doing the same thing repeatedly, so put your victim card away.
-
Why would you prepare your butthole though? That's our coach in that picture....
So its just the "win at all costs" mentality? Alright. Pretty much right where Tressel left off then. No issues at all with messing with kids' lives? More or less tricking Weber? Potentially unreasonably ending a players career?
And that's what his face is going to look like after a good hard reaming by ohio state. I predict 42-21 and that's giving michigan a lot of credit based solely on harbaugh being there.
And that's what his face is going to look like after a good hard reaming by ohio state. I predict 42-21 and that's giving michigan a lot of credit based solely on harbaugh being there.
And that's what his face is going to look like after a good hard reaming by ohio state. I predict 42-21 and that's giving michigan a lot of credit based solely on harbaugh being there.
Right. Because we've been crushed the last few years... In your mind at least.
-
You guy's are preparing your butthole?
Also, any actual comments on this?
Yes. It is standard operating procedure....pretty much everywhere.
A. Oversigning? Happens everywhere
B. The recruiter taking a job with the NFL after he has done his job recruiting. Whats the big thing about that. Read the 13th Amendment.
Yes. It is standard operating procedure....pretty much everywhere.
A. Oversigning? Happens everywhere
B. The recruiter taking a job with the NFL after he has done his job recruiting. Whats the big thing about that. Read the 13th Amendment.
Oversigning does not happen everywhere. The issue is it is linked to shady roster management tactics. Saban is the most famous in going this.
So you have no problem with a position coach and main recruiter if a high profile player going on about "trust" and what not to get him to commit. Then THE NEXT DAY leaving for the NFL. You don't think at some point he could have told the recruit?
-
.... And there you go again. Just trolling? No comment on the topic? Not surprised.
I think the jist of the comment is: You are wrong. These are common practices.....practices performed by Michigan surely in the past...and by just about every other school.
Your biased opinion however allows you to conclude that it is OK if Michicunt does it but not if OSU does it.
I think the jist of the comment is: You are wrong. These are common practices.....practices performed by Michigan surely in the past...and by just about every other school.
Your biased opinion however allows you to conclude that it is OK if Michicunt does it but not if OSU does it.
It is not ok is ANY team does it. I realize every team goes over now and then because coaches know who's leaving. But when you start pumping out medical hardships, consistently oversigning, and doing the shit you did with Weber.... That's not good.
-
-
Weber came to OSU because he wanted to play for a relevant program that wins. He could have been your starter but the kid values winning.
Ohio State can do whatever the fuck it wants. They are national champs. No one needs your faggy approval.
The only thing more irrelevant than your football team is your opinion.
-
"I think Urban Meyer will have to step his game up; we're going to have to talk," Cass Tech football coach Thomas Wilcher told Detroit Sports 105.1 on Friday. "He has come to my school and got the No. 1 athlete two years in a row (DB Damon Webb Jr.).
"You cannot come over here, come up to the north and walk out of here with your pockets full and not give us respect.
"That's not gonna happen again, I can tell you that right now."
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login