Skip to content

OSU Football with Shady SEC Tactics

College Football Forum
76 9 3.3k
  • .... And there you go again. Just trolling? No comment on the topic? Not surprised.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mld-woody said:

    .... And there you go again. Just trolling? No comment on the topic? Not surprised.

    I think the jist of the comment is: You are wrong. These are common practices.....practices performed by Michigan surely in the past...and by just about every other school.

    Your biased opinion however allows you to conclude that it is OK if Michicunt does it but not if OSU does it.

  • Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Talk about grasping at straws, dude there is nothing there, not even one fact.

    From JRB's link which im sure you didnt read

    The Buckeyes under Urban Meyer haven't done anything like either of these. They haven't kicked anybody off the team. And when or if they do, we'll be right there clamoring about how those moves aren't right and shouldn't be celebrated regardless of the edge they can provide.

    But for now, this looks like another example of excellent recruiting and proactive roster management from Ohio State. Rather than complain about it, perhaps other rival schools would be will served to step things on their end.

    I think putting in medical hardship papers for Devin Gardner was shady of michigan also. According to gardner the extended eligibility was to "show case his talents" LOL! Lets face facts here he isnt a QB, and who was he trying to impress? But Michigan knew he was better than what they had waiting in the wings. (who must of been a real gem if he couldnt beat out Gardner) so they bought themselves some time by using medical hardship.

  • .... And there you go again. Just trolling? No comment on the topic? Not surprised.

    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @mld-woody said:

    .... And there you go again. Just trolling? No comment on the topic? Not surprised.

    You are guilty of doing the same thing repeatedly, so put your victim card away.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Why would you prepare your butthole though? That's our coach in that picture....

    So its just the "win at all costs" mentality? Alright. Pretty much right where Tressel left off then. No issues at all with messing with kids' lives? More or less tricking Weber? Potentially unreasonably ending a players career?

    And that's what his face is going to look like after a good hard reaming by ohio state. I predict 42-21 and that's giving michigan a lot of credit based solely on harbaugh being there.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    And that's what his face is going to look like after a good hard reaming by ohio state. I predict 42-21 and that's giving michigan a lot of credit based solely on harbaugh being there.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    And that's what his face is going to look like after a good hard reaming by ohio state. I predict 42-21 and that's giving michigan a lot of credit based solely on harbaugh being there.

    Right. Because we've been crushed the last few years... In your mind at least.

  • @mld-woody said:

    You guy's are preparing your butthole?

    Also, any actual comments on this?

    Yes. It is standard operating procedure....pretty much everywhere.

    A. Oversigning? Happens everywhere

    B. The recruiter taking a job with the NFL after he has done his job recruiting. Whats the big thing about that. Read the 13th Amendment.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @the-gipper said:

    Yes. It is standard operating procedure....pretty much everywhere.

    A. Oversigning? Happens everywhere

    B. The recruiter taking a job with the NFL after he has done his job recruiting. Whats the big thing about that. Read the 13th Amendment.

    Oversigning does not happen everywhere. The issue is it is linked to shady roster management tactics. Saban is the most famous in going this.

    So you have no problem with a position coach and main recruiter if a high profile player going on about "trust" and what not to get him to commit. Then THE NEXT DAY leaving for the NFL. You don't think at some point he could have told the recruit?

  • @mld-woody said:

    .... And there you go again. Just trolling? No comment on the topic? Not surprised.

    I think the jist of the comment is: You are wrong. These are common practices.....practices performed by Michigan surely in the past...and by just about every other school.

    Your biased opinion however allows you to conclude that it is OK if Michicunt does it but not if OSU does it.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @the-gipper said:

    I think the jist of the comment is: You are wrong. These are common practices.....practices performed by Michigan surely in the past...and by just about every other school.

    Your biased opinion however allows you to conclude that it is OK if Michicunt does it but not if OSU does it.

    It is not ok is ANY team does it. I realize every team goes over now and then because coaches know who's leaving. But when you start pumping out medical hardships, consistently oversigning, and doing the shit you did with Weber.... That's not good.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #19
    Weber.jpg
  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by WalterWhite
    #20

    Weber came to OSU because he wanted to play for a relevant program that wins. He could have been your starter but the kid values winning.

    Ohio State can do whatever the fuck it wants. They are national champs. No one needs your faggy approval.

    The only thing more irrelevant than your football team is your opinion.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #21

    http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/2015/02/06/webers-coach-wilcher-blasts-meyer-osu/22985867/

    "I think Urban Meyer will have to step his game up; we're going to have to talk," Cass Tech football coach Thomas Wilcher told Detroit Sports 105.1 on Friday. "He has come to my school and got the No. 1 athlete two years in a row (DB Damon Webb Jr.).

    "You cannot come over here, come up to the north and walk out of here with your pockets full and not give us respect.

    "That's not gonna happen again, I can tell you that right now."

  • Weber came to OSU because he wanted to play for a relevant program that wins. He could have been your starter but the kid values winning.

    Ohio State can do whatever the fuck it wants. They are national champs. No one needs your faggy approval.

    The only thing more irrelevant than your football team is your opinion.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @walterwhite said:

    Weber came to OSU because he wanted to play for a relevant program that wins. He could have been your starter but the kid values winning.

    Ohio State can do whatever the fuck it wants. They are national champs. No one needs your faggy approval.

    The only thing more irrelevant than your football team is your opinion.

    "That's why Mike decommitted from Michigan, because he didn't know who the coach was gonna be," Wilcher said of Weber, who backed away from Michigan when it was clear Brady Hoke was going to be fired. "Now you've got that same type of uncertainty again.

    "You should have at least told the young man."

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Urban Meyer needs to step his game up?

    Let him punch you in that faggot forhead with one of NC rings you blabbering baby.

    You're so jealous of OSU watching you melt and cry is pure gold.

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by WalterWhite
    #24

    Woody sounds like the fag who got picked last in kickball in 5th grade because no one wanted him on the team so he cries to the teacher about it "not being fair" and then whiffs like an idiot and then calls everyone a bully.

    He's a fuckin homo

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #25

    And you're still an idiot. Congratulations.

    I'm posting quotes from Weber's HS coach at Cass Tech. These negative feelings towards OSU and Meyer aren't isolated to Michigan fans right now.

    Defend your oversigning. Try to defend the seemingly excessive medical hardships. But good luck trying to defend straight up lying to a recruit.

    You want to act like it is jealousy, that's hilarious. I'm pointing this out because it is shady and scummy. No school should do it.

  • http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/2015/02/06/webers-coach-wilcher-blasts-meyer-osu/22985867/

    "I think Urban Meyer will have to step his game up; we're going to have to talk," Cass Tech football coach Thomas Wilcher told Detroit Sports 105.1 on Friday. "He has come to my school and got the No. 1 athlete two years in a row (DB Damon Webb Jr.).

    "You cannot come over here, come up to the north and walk out of here with your pockets full and not give us respect.

    "That's not gonna happen again, I can tell you that right now."

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by jrb12711
    #26

    @mld-woody said:

    http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/2015/02/06/webers-coach-wilcher-blasts-meyer-osu/22985867/

    "I think Urban Meyer will have to step his game up; we're going to have to talk," Cass Tech football coach Thomas Wilcher told Detroit Sports 105.1 on Friday. "He has come to my school and got the No. 1 athlete two years in a row (DB Damon Webb Jr.).

    "You cannot come over here, come up to the north and walk out of here with your pockets full and not give us respect.

    "That's not gonna happen again, I can tell you that right now."

    Just let it fuckin go dude. It's clear you're just trying to grasp at straws to bash Ohio State for one incident that happened and trying to pile it on. The kid is a 4-star recruit who can I'm sure get a release agreement approved if he wants and go to any school in the country if it matters to him that much. Who the hell knows if Urban or anyone even had an idea he was leaving?

    Shit like this happens all the time in the NCAA, I'd imagine several hundred if not thousands of times a year. I've clearly defended what you're saying is "shady" with common sense but you won't respond to that.

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by WalterWhite
    #27

    Oh STFU Woody you cunt.

    Michigan just went into a recruits house and got kicked out for insulting him you phony outrage dolt.

    NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT CASS TECHS coach, Urban Meyer trumps all.

    You're just pissed at your shitty recruiting class

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #28

    The National Champion Buckeyes stole Weber and there is nothing you can do about it.

    In your face last place bitch.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #29

    I am going to do my best to ignore you from this point on, unless you actually contribute. But I have to say, there must be something wrong in your life. The amount of hate you spew on here (at me,cops, Muslims, etc) is crazy. I think I'm just taking a break from you for now. Please find meaning in your life during that time.

  • @mld-woody said:

    http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/2015/02/06/webers-coach-wilcher-blasts-meyer-osu/22985867/

    "I think Urban Meyer will have to step his game up; we're going to have to talk," Cass Tech football coach Thomas Wilcher told Detroit Sports 105.1 on Friday. "He has come to my school and got the No. 1 athlete two years in a row (DB Damon Webb Jr.).

    "You cannot come over here, come up to the north and walk out of here with your pockets full and not give us respect.

    "That's not gonna happen again, I can tell you that right now."

    Just let it fuckin go dude. It's clear you're just trying to grasp at straws to bash Ohio State for one incident that happened and trying to pile it on. The kid is a 4-star recruit who can I'm sure get a release agreement approved if he wants and go to any school in the country if it matters to him that much. Who the hell knows if Urban or anyone even had an idea he was leaving?

    Shit like this happens all the time in the NCAA, I'd imagine several hundred if not thousands of times a year. I've clearly defended what you're saying is "shady" with common sense but you won't respond to that.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @jrb12711 said:

    Just let it fuckin go dude. It's clear you're just trying to grasp at straws to bash Ohio State for one incident that happened and trying to pile it on. The kid is a 4-star recruit who can I'm sure get a release agreement approved if he wants and go to any school in the country if it matters to him that much. Who the hell knows if Urban or anyone even had an idea he was leaving?

    Shit like this happens all the time in the NCAA, I'd imagine several hundred if not thousands of times a year. I've clearly defended what you're saying is "shady" with common sense but you won't respond to that.

    No, I'm trying to shed light on thus shady act. I realize OSU isn't the only school to do it, but every school surely doesn't. Also, other schools doing it is no excuse either. "Yeah we're unethical, but so is everyone else!" hardly sounds like a defense.

    You think no one had an idea he was leaving? He officially accepted a job the day after signing day. You think he never told his boss? There are unconfirmed reports a beat writer in Cbus knew but sat on the info. I'm guessing they knew, but never told Weber

  • Talk about grasping at straws, dude there is nothing there, not even one fact.

    From JRB's link which im sure you didnt read

    The Buckeyes under Urban Meyer haven't done anything like either of these. They haven't kicked anybody off the team. And when or if they do, we'll be right there clamoring about how those moves aren't right and shouldn't be celebrated regardless of the edge they can provide.

    But for now, this looks like another example of excellent recruiting and proactive roster management from Ohio State. Rather than complain about it, perhaps other rival schools would be will served to step things on their end.

    I think putting in medical hardship papers for Devin Gardner was shady of michigan also. According to gardner the extended eligibility was to "show case his talents" LOL! Lets face facts here he isnt a QB, and who was he trying to impress? But Michigan knew he was better than what they had waiting in the wings. (who must of been a real gem if he couldnt beat out Gardner) so they bought themselves some time by using medical hardship.

    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @erie-dawg said:

    I think putting in medical hardship papers for Devin Gardner was shady of michigan also. According to gardner the extended eligibility was to "show case his talents" LOL! Lets face facts here he isnt a QB, and who was he trying to impress? But Michigan knew he was better than what they had waiting in the wings. (who must of been a real gem if he couldnt beat out Gardner) so they bought themselves some time by using medical hardship.

    So woodie I take it you agree with this since you glossed it over?

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Just let it fuckin go dude. It's clear you're just trying to grasp at straws to bash Ohio State for one incident that happened and trying to pile it on. The kid is a 4-star recruit who can I'm sure get a release agreement approved if he wants and go to any school in the country if it matters to him that much. Who the hell knows if Urban or anyone even had an idea he was leaving?

    Shit like this happens all the time in the NCAA, I'd imagine several hundred if not thousands of times a year. I've clearly defended what you're saying is "shady" with common sense but you won't respond to that.

    No, I'm trying to shed light on thus shady act. I realize OSU isn't the only school to do it, but every school surely doesn't. Also, other schools doing it is no excuse either. "Yeah we're unethical, but so is everyone else!" hardly sounds like a defense.

    You think no one had an idea he was leaving? He officially accepted a job the day after signing day. You think he never told his boss? There are unconfirmed reports a beat writer in Cbus knew but sat on the info. I'm guessing they knew, but never told Weber

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @mld-woody said:

    No, I'm trying to shed light on thus shady act. I realize OSU isn't the only school to do it, but every school surely doesn't. Also, other schools doing it is no excuse either. "Yeah we're unethical, but so is everyone else!" hardly sounds like a defense.

    You think no one had an idea he was leaving? He officially accepted a job the day after signing day. You think he never told his boss? There are unconfirmed reports a beat writer in Cbus knew but sat on the info. I'm guessing they knew, but never told Weber

    I've said twice it's not unethical and the report I linked and Erie Dawg reiterated plainly (and simply) writes it's stupid to think other wise. Are you choosing just not to read that?

    Yes, I could very easily believe no one knew. If you're looking for another job and you tell your current boss that's really God damn stupid. More power to you if you do but the real world is gonna be a kick in the ass.