Binge watching Bingo
-
Damages is really addictive.
Susan mike homeland more than I do but we've seen it through season 4.
Through six episodes of Boardwalk Empire and really like it.
Breaking Bad was excellent.
Love the Riches but it was killed midseason by the writers strike.
Tried the Americans but we're almost bored to death by the first episode. Might try it again...
I watched a few episodes of Bates Motel and couldn't get into it.
We love house of cards. Have never seen alpha house.
Justified is pretty good.
As for sitcoms episodes is excellent. Bob Martin turned me onto it.
I like Gotham so far.
The Following gets a little shaky in season 2 and season three starts soon.
WSS
-
Damages is really addictive.
Susan mike homeland more than I do but we've seen it through season 4.
Through six episodes of Boardwalk Empire and really like it.
Breaking Bad was excellent.
Love the Riches but it was killed midseason by the writers strike.
Tried the Americans but we're almost bored to death by the first episode. Might try it again...
I watched a few episodes of Bates Motel and couldn't get into it.
We love house of cards. Have never seen alpha house.
Justified is pretty good.
As for sitcoms episodes is excellent. Bob Martin turned me onto it.
I like Gotham so far.
The Following gets a little shaky in season 2 and season three starts soon.
WSS
Damages is really addictive. Have not seen
Susan mike homeland more than I do but we've seen it through season 4. Saw it through Season 3. Good
Through six episodes of Boardwalk Empire and really like it. Saw it through Season 4
Breaking Bad was excellent. Of course, but that has been done for a while.
Love the Riches but it was killed midseason by the writers strike. Have not heard of it.
Tried the Americans but we're almost bored to death by the first episode. Might try it again...
I watched a few episodes of Bates Motel and couldn't get into it. Saw it at library.....have veered away so far.
We love house of cards. The original British version was good as well
Have never seen alpha house. Nor I
Justified is pretty good. It is.
As for sitcoms episodes is excellent. Bob Martin turned me onto it.
I like Gotham so far.
Waiting for the DVD
The Following gets a little shaky in season 2 and season three starts soon.
I thought it was shaky in Season 1.
WSS
Also....I think I need to the The Vikings. Did not watch it when on TV
-
Ah yes! I really liked Vikings. I think there is a new season underway. Did you take a chance on Sons of Liberty? I think its just a 3 episode series.
WSS
-
Standard Game of Thrones response aside, there don't seem to be as many 'live' shows of such great quality as a few years ago with Breaking Bad, the wire and things like that. I binged on Nashville for a bit, but it wasn't great - just background noise while working. Same with 'Black Sails' I've just started - not great, though lots of sex.
-
Ah yes! I really liked Vikings. I think there is a new season underway. Did you take a chance on Sons of Liberty? I think its just a 3 episode series.
WSS
Ah yes! I really liked Vikings. I think there is a new season underway. Did you take a chance on Sons of Liberty? I think its just a 3 episode series.
WSS
I have finished the first season of Vikings.
-
So far better call Saul is excellent
-
I also saw True Detective first season. Loved it.
-
Yeah true detective was pretty sweet
-
I didn't love true detective but I liked it pretty well. I'm waiting until I have more episodes of better call Saul before I start. Sucks having to wait a week...
WSS
-
Try the Americans on FX about KGB illegal spies living as Americans. Excellent series. If you have on Demand you can watch the first two from this year.
That is one that I want to see....and honestly, the series that I get usually I get the DVDs from the library. I can always order something like that. Has the first season come out on DVD yet?
(The one series that I always purchase the DVD sets for is GOT)
That is one that I want to see....and honestly, the series that I get usually I get the DVDs from the library. I can always order something like that. Has the first season come out on DVD yet?
(The one series that I always purchase the DVD sets for is GOT)
I have seen the first two seasons of The Americans and both my wife and I like it a lot.
-
Ah yes! I really liked Vikings. I think there is a new season underway. Did you take a chance on Sons of Liberty? I think its just a 3 episode series.
WSS
I have finished the first season of Vikings.
I have finished the first season of Vikings.
I have finished first two Seasons.
-
The Wife and I watched the "First season" of The Dig. I liked it, she couldn't take her eyes off of it.
Am in the middle of the second season of DaVinci's Demons.
First season was good. Second season is pretty weird....it has DaVinci going to South America.....uh, no.
In the last few weeks we have seen the first 3 Seasons of Lovejoy.....yes, it comes from the early 90s....but we still like it, and we hear there is going to be a revival of it soon. In case you don't know, it is a light comedy/mystery starring Ian McShane as a somewhat ne'er do well antiques dealer.
Am also about to embark on the Final Season of Justified. Enjoyed it all the way through.
-
We tried an episode of the Americans and hated it, maybe I will try again. Now into the fourth season of Boardwalk Empire.
WSS
-
We tried an episode of the Americans and hated it, maybe I will try again. Now into the fourth season of Boardwalk Empire.
WSS
We tried an episode of the Americans and hated it, maybe I will try again. Now into the fourth season of Boardwalk Empire.
WSS
I believe the Americans was outstanding. Finished the Boardwalk Empire Series.
-
So, prison break is pretty good. Almost finished.
-
SPOILER ALERTS....do not read on if you do not want stuff revealed.
Recently watched the last season of Justified. A bit disjointed compared to the previous seasons....though the addition of Sam Elliot was good.
By the way....whatever happened to the other 9 million dollars?
Also saw Season 3 of House of Cards. Good throughout until the end. I still didn't get Stamper's obsession with the girl. And if he was so obsessed, why did he change his mind and kill her? And why did Claire leave? I saw no motivation in that at all. Her own blind stupid ambition?
-
More:
Have seen the following:
State of Play. An older BBC Murder Mystery
Started to watch "An Honorable Woman" It was so draggy and lugubrious I quit after two episodes
Watched the second season of The Musketeers. Also a BBC production.
Saw the First season of Black Sails.....enjoyed it.
I am now into watching the first season of Ray Donovan......still trying to figure out what the show is supposed to be about.
-
I finished the first and started the second season of Ray Donovan.
-
Did you like it? You must of liked it enough to start on season two...
-
Did you like it? You must of liked it enough to start on season two...
Did you like it? You must of liked it enough to start on season two...
Yes, well enough. At first I was thinking WTF is this show about. But basically it is just about his family and the shit they get into and the love/hate they have for each other.
(and from what I understand, Angelina Jolie feels toward her father about the way that Ray feels towards the character he plays)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login