Common Ground, Perhaps?
-
To me, this is a rhetorical question. However, there might be some disagreement.
When I was in research, we'd refer to this as, "Proof of Concept"
Can we all agree that ISIS is comprised of evil cock suckers?
-
To me, this is a rhetorical question. However, there might be some disagreement.
When I was in research, we'd refer to this as, "Proof of Concept"
Can we all agree that ISIS is comprised of evil cock suckers?
To me, this is a rhetorical question. However, there might be some disagreement.
When I was in research, we'd refer to this as, "Proof of Concept"
Can we all agree that ISIS is comprised of evil cock suckers?
Yes, but a JV team of evil cocksuckers that do not pose a threat nearly as great as global warming...so says that other evil cocksucker Obama.
-
Yes and I believe that classification is first and foremost. That is I don't believe that Muslim faith is number one. I think people who wish to be evil cocksuckers will find a group that has a lot of evil cocksuckers and join.
WSS
-
Evil cocksuckers. Yep.
-
They do everything in accordance with their religion, which is ISLAM.
-
Actually they are evil, satanic committers of horrific crimes against humanity....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login