poor taste?
-
No love for Jimmy Carr?
WSS
No love for Jimmy Carr?
WSS
I actually don't like the guy, I find his humour not very humorous. Except, that is, when he's on improv shows we have over here, then he's quite funny.
-
No love for Jimmy Carr?
WSS
No love for Jimmy Carr?
WSS
I didn't get all of the British stuff. Some of the rest of it was funny. C+/B-
-
And I kind of agree on the norton kid. I thought his bit was funny enough and the delivery not that bad but he is a funny looking son of a bitch in a non charismatic way.
WSS
-

poor taste?
-
Dark humor gets me every time.
-
-
Chris Rock has said that if he had to work that sketch out on stage now that people would be too butthurt to hear him out.
-

-
-
Dave Chappelle is pretty funny.
-

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login