FBGP's 2015 NFL Draft WR Rankings by Positon: X, Z, Slot, Inside & U
-
Good afternoon Browns Fans! I've graded and ranked the upcoming NFL Draft WR class by best position fit.
Let me know what you think. Enjoy!
Em -
While I appreciate what you do, I would like to see a written ranking of these. Sorry, but I don't have the time to watch several 8-10 minute videos on these subjects.
-
While I appreciate what you do, I would like to see a written ranking of these. Sorry, but I don't have the time to watch several 8-10 minute videos on these subjects.
While I appreciate what you do, I would like to see a written ranking of these. Sorry, but I don't have the time to watch several 8-10 minute videos on these subjects.
Thanks! But wouldn't it take you the same amount of time to watch the video as it would for you to read a long draw out article?
-
While I appreciate what you do, I would like to see a written ranking of these. Sorry, but I don't have the time to watch several 8-10 minute videos on these subjects.
Thanks! But wouldn't it take you the same amount of time to watch the video as it would for you to read a long draw out article?
-
Same for me Em - a video requires me to devote 10 minutes of my time in one go, whereas a block of text i can scroll through in pieces when I get a 'down' few minutes at work.
-
I like the vids. You can skim ahead as easily with the vids as one can with reading.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login