Images of hope?
-
Whilst we debate who we might get for our impending new season, a few artistic impressions of some my faves from last season. Hope you enjoy them.
And no they aren't photoshopped photos, I digitally painted them by hand! If you have any requests of other players / tailgate photos etc you'd like me to do, PM me and I'll sort you out a picture.
Hope you enjoy.
HowieDawg.
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/hjcl...ns%20Paintings/
-
Whilst we debate who we might get for our impending new season, a few artistic impressions of some my faves from last season. Hope you enjoy them.
And no they aren't photoshopped photos, I digitally painted them by hand! If you have any requests of other players / tailgate photos etc you'd like me to do, PM me and I'll sort you out a picture.
Hope you enjoy.
HowieDawg.
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/hjcl...ns%20Paintings/
Whilst we debate who we might get for our impending new season, a few artistic impressions of some my faves from last season. Hope you enjoy them.
And no they aren't photoshopped photos, I digitally painted them by hand! If you have any requests of other players / tailgate photos etc you'd like me to do, PM me and I'll sort you out a picture.
Hope you enjoy.
HowieDawg.
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/hjcl...ns%20Paintings/
Those are nasty, Howie. Good job.
-
Those are awesome, Howie. Nice work.
-
Just glad you like them, as I said, if you have any requests PM me and I'll do what I can. I have to warn you I am not too good at faces so helmets rule!
H.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login