Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
10 Posts 9 Posters 840 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Bag O' Dicks Bag O' DicksB
    • 127 Posts
    • 1 Reputation
    Bag O' DicksB Bag O' Dicks wrote on last edited by
    #1

    You wanted me to wait until after the Browns and Ravens first meeting in Cleveland to post on here again...I decided I would just wait until after the season.

    Remember you guys are the ones who talked a bunch of shit and started fighting with me. I just came here to chat AFC North and give the Baltimore perspective to things.

    I am back and I am still not talking shit or trying to pick fights with anyone....

    Talk to you boys soon

    -Baltimore

    DieHardBrownsFanD ComeonmanC The GipperT 3 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Bag O' DicksB Bag O' Dicks

      You wanted me to wait until after the Browns and Ravens first meeting in Cleveland to post on here again...I decided I would just wait until after the season.

      Remember you guys are the ones who talked a bunch of shit and started fighting with me. I just came here to chat AFC North and give the Baltimore perspective to things.

      I am back and I am still not talking shit or trying to pick fights with anyone....

      Talk to you boys soon

      -Baltimore

      DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
      • 28k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @bag-o-dicks said:

      You wanted me to wait until after the Browns and Ravens first meeting in Cleveland to post on here again...I decided I would just wait until after the season.

      Remember you guys are the ones who talked a bunch of shit and started fighting with me. I just came here to chat AFC North and give the Baltimore perspective to things.

      I am back and I am still not talking shit or trying to pick fights with anyone....

      Talk to you boys soon

      -Baltimore

      Okay. Who are you again?

      "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Bag O' DicksB Bag O' Dicks

        You wanted me to wait until after the Browns and Ravens first meeting in Cleveland to post on here again...I decided I would just wait until after the season.

        Remember you guys are the ones who talked a bunch of shit and started fighting with me. I just came here to chat AFC North and give the Baltimore perspective to things.

        I am back and I am still not talking shit or trying to pick fights with anyone....

        Talk to you boys soon

        -Baltimore

        Comeonman ComeonmanC Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
        • 2k Posts
        • 359 Reputation
        ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @bag-o-dicks said:

        You wanted me to wait until after the Browns and Ravens first meeting in Cleveland to post on here again...I decided I would just wait until after the season.

        Remember you guys are the ones who talked a bunch of shit and started fighting with me. I just came here to chat AFC North and give the Baltimore perspective to things.

        I am back and I am still not talking shit or trying to pick fights with anyone....

        Talk to you boys soon

        -Baltimore

        I'm sorry, who the fuck are you again? More importantly, why the fuck did you start this thread?
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 23k Posts
          • 6k Reputation
          T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          And I care because..................................................? 😛

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Bag O' DicksB Bag O' Dicks

            You wanted me to wait until after the Browns and Ravens first meeting in Cleveland to post on here again...I decided I would just wait until after the season.

            Remember you guys are the ones who talked a bunch of shit and started fighting with me. I just came here to chat AFC North and give the Baltimore perspective to things.

            I am back and I am still not talking shit or trying to pick fights with anyone....

            Talk to you boys soon

            -Baltimore

            The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
            • 57k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @bag-o-dicks said:

            You wanted me to wait until after the Browns and Ravens first meeting in Cleveland to post on here again...I decided I would just wait until after the season.

            Remember you guys are the ones who talked a bunch of shit and started fighting with me. I just came here to chat AFC North and give the Baltimore perspective to things.

            I am back and I am still not talking shit or trying to pick fights with anyone....

            Talk to you boys soon

            -Baltimore

            So.....where is the Baltimore perspective on things? We probably talked shit and started fights with you simply for being a Ratturd troll.....but you should expect that. That is the natural order of things. But to say that you want to give your perspective....and yet say diddley.....well that is just big nothing. Are you saying your perspectives are a big nothing?

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • miktoxic miktoxicM
              • 13k Posts
              • 1k Reputation
              miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
              #6

              saw enough of baltimore from 'THE WIRE'. don't need to see anymore.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Mudfly MudflyM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 7k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
                #7

                welcome back?????

                says who?

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                  • 30k Posts
                  • 6k Reputation
                  Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Dunno...

                  I never went anywhere...

                  Did you go anywhere, Mud? mik? Gip?

                  "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                  The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                    Dunno...

                    I never went anywhere...

                    Did you go anywhere, Mud? mik? Gip?

                    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                    • 57k Posts
                    • 4k Reputation
                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @tour2ma said:

                    Dunno...

                    I never went anywhere...

                    Did you go anywhere, Mud? mik? Gip?

                    Oh, I remember him now.

                    Horshack-e1344969230574.jpeg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                      • 14k Posts
                      • 5k Reputation
                      nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Who Dat!?.. Oh wrong team...

                      Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate