Skip to content

Welcome back!

The Browns Board
10 9 841
  • You wanted me to wait until after the Browns and Ravens first meeting in Cleveland to post on here again...I decided I would just wait until after the season.

    Remember you guys are the ones who talked a bunch of shit and started fighting with me. I just came here to chat AFC North and give the Baltimore perspective to things.

    I am back and I am still not talking shit or trying to pick fights with anyone....

    Talk to you boys soon

    -Baltimore

  • You wanted me to wait until after the Browns and Ravens first meeting in Cleveland to post on here again...I decided I would just wait until after the season.

    Remember you guys are the ones who talked a bunch of shit and started fighting with me. I just came here to chat AFC North and give the Baltimore perspective to things.

    I am back and I am still not talking shit or trying to pick fights with anyone....

    Talk to you boys soon

    -Baltimore

    @bag-o-dicks said:

    You wanted me to wait until after the Browns and Ravens first meeting in Cleveland to post on here again...I decided I would just wait until after the season.

    Remember you guys are the ones who talked a bunch of shit and started fighting with me. I just came here to chat AFC North and give the Baltimore perspective to things.

    I am back and I am still not talking shit or trying to pick fights with anyone....

    Talk to you boys soon

    -Baltimore

    Okay. Who are you again?

  • You wanted me to wait until after the Browns and Ravens first meeting in Cleveland to post on here again...I decided I would just wait until after the season.

    Remember you guys are the ones who talked a bunch of shit and started fighting with me. I just came here to chat AFC North and give the Baltimore perspective to things.

    I am back and I am still not talking shit or trying to pick fights with anyone....

    Talk to you boys soon

    -Baltimore

    @bag-o-dicks said:

    You wanted me to wait until after the Browns and Ravens first meeting in Cleveland to post on here again...I decided I would just wait until after the season.

    Remember you guys are the ones who talked a bunch of shit and started fighting with me. I just came here to chat AFC North and give the Baltimore perspective to things.

    I am back and I am still not talking shit or trying to pick fights with anyone....

    Talk to you boys soon

    -Baltimore

    I'm sorry, who the fuck are you again? More importantly, why the fuck did you start this thread?
  • And I care because..................................................? 😛

  • You wanted me to wait until after the Browns and Ravens first meeting in Cleveland to post on here again...I decided I would just wait until after the season.

    Remember you guys are the ones who talked a bunch of shit and started fighting with me. I just came here to chat AFC North and give the Baltimore perspective to things.

    I am back and I am still not talking shit or trying to pick fights with anyone....

    Talk to you boys soon

    -Baltimore

    @bag-o-dicks said:

    You wanted me to wait until after the Browns and Ravens first meeting in Cleveland to post on here again...I decided I would just wait until after the season.

    Remember you guys are the ones who talked a bunch of shit and started fighting with me. I just came here to chat AFC North and give the Baltimore perspective to things.

    I am back and I am still not talking shit or trying to pick fights with anyone....

    Talk to you boys soon

    -Baltimore

    So.....where is the Baltimore perspective on things? We probably talked shit and started fights with you simply for being a Ratturd troll.....but you should expect that. That is the natural order of things. But to say that you want to give your perspective....and yet say diddley.....well that is just big nothing. Are you saying your perspectives are a big nothing?

  • saw enough of baltimore from 'THE WIRE'. don't need to see anymore.

  • welcome back?????

    says who?

  • Dunno...

    I never went anywhere...

    Did you go anywhere, Mud? mik? Gip?

  • Dunno...

    I never went anywhere...

    Did you go anywhere, Mud? mik? Gip?

    @tour2ma said:

    Dunno...

    I never went anywhere...

    Did you go anywhere, Mud? mik? Gip?

    Oh, I remember him now.

    Horshack-e1344969230574.jpeg

  • Who Dat!?.. Oh wrong team...