Skip to content

Former Bucs GM preferes Mariota over Winston at #1

The Browns Board
47 18 1.5k
  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    '

    A college kid screaming something immature to impress his friends? Clearly, he's not NFL material.

    I don't think that episode had anything to do with "impressing" his friends. It's his ego, and it thought it ran the whole school. Huge red flag. What someone else said....it's a person who thinks they're relatively immune to consequences. Haven't we seen enough of that kind of mind set? You are a Browns i'm assuming right?

    @clevfan4life said:

    I don't think that episode had anything to do with "impressing" his friends. It's his ego, and it thought it ran the whole school. Huge red flag. What someone else said....it's a person who thinks they're relatively immune to consequences. Haven't we seen enough of that kind of mind set? You are a Browns i'm assuming right?

    Hilarious.

    It clearly means he's a spoiled piece of shit with no regards for other people. Clearly.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    I don't think that episode had anything to do with "impressing" his friends. It's his ego, and it thought it ran the whole school. Huge red flag. What someone else said....it's a person who thinks they're relatively immune to consequences. Haven't we seen enough of that kind of mind set? You are a Browns i'm assuming right?

    Hilarious.

    It clearly means he's a spoiled piece of shit with no regards for other people. Clearly.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Hilarious.

    It clearly means he's a spoiled piece of shit with no regards for other people. Clearly.

    Yes.

    Unless, of course, he winds up in Cleveland.

    🙂

    WSS

  • @clevfan4life said:

    I don't think that episode had anything to do with "impressing" his friends. It's his ego, and it thought it ran the whole school. Huge red flag. What someone else said....it's a person who thinks they're relatively immune to consequences. Haven't we seen enough of that kind of mind set? You are a Browns i'm assuming right?

    Hilarious.

    It clearly means he's a spoiled piece of shit with no regards for other people. Clearly.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Hilarious.

    It clearly means he's a spoiled piece of shit with no regards for other people. Clearly.

    So the fact he thinks grocery stores can just bill the Fl.St athletic dept throws up no flags for you?

  • Winston stealing crablegs might be an immature prank type behavior that he will grow out of, but it points to low impulse control.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Hilarious.

    It clearly means he's a spoiled piece of shit with no regards for other people. Clearly.

    So the fact he thinks grocery stores can just bill the Fl.St athletic dept throws up no flags for you?

    @clevfan4life said:

    So the fact he thinks grocery stores can just bill the Fl.St athletic dept throws up no flags for you?

    Oh, that's what he thinks? You were able to deduce that from that one instance? He steals food from every store he goes into?

    I stole a Pokemon card when I was 8. I punched my quarterback in the face in high school. I fell asleep taking a test my freshman year of college.

    I'm clearly a lazy, theiving, fighting piece of shit. Good thing we can tell who people become based on the mistakes they make when they're young.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    So the fact he thinks grocery stores can just bill the Fl.St athletic dept throws up no flags for you?

    Oh, that's what he thinks? You were able to deduce that from that one instance? He steals food from every store he goes into?

    I stole a Pokemon card when I was 8. I punched my quarterback in the face in high school. I fell asleep taking a test my freshman year of college.

    I'm clearly a lazy, theiving, fighting piece of shit. Good thing we can tell who people become based on the mistakes they make when they're young.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Oh, that's what he thinks? You were able to deduce that from that one instance? He steals food from every store he goes into?

    I stole a Pokemon card when I was 8. I punched my quarterback in the face in high school. I fell asleep taking a test my freshman year of college.

    I'm clearly a lazy, theiving, fighting piece of shit. Good thing we can tell who people become based on the mistakes they make when they're young.

    I'm more worried by the rape allegations than the crab legs but why bother with famous jameis when you can gun for cardale jones? Who really and I mean really believes in winston?

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Oh, that's what he thinks? You were able to deduce that from that one instance? He steals food from every store he goes into?

    I stole a Pokemon card when I was 8. I punched my quarterback in the face in high school. I fell asleep taking a test my freshman year of college.

    I'm clearly a lazy, theiving, fighting piece of shit. Good thing we can tell who people become based on the mistakes they make when they're young.

    I'm more worried by the rape allegations than the crab legs but why bother with famous jameis when you can gun for cardale jones? Who really and I mean really believes in winston?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm more worried by the rape allegations than the crab legs but why bother with famous jameis when you can gun for cardale jones? Who really and I mean really believes in winston?

    I agree, but I'd rather Winston over Mariota if we are indeed looking to take a QB this year.

    After reading all accounts, I'm less worried about the rape allegations.