Skip to content

Survey Monday

The Browns Board
23 11 847
  • Here is this week's survey. Give your answers or opinions:

    1. The Browns are talking about moving their training camp to Columbus. Good move? Bad move? Why move?

    2. This question comes from another source: Who is the one Cleveland area athlete (it could be Browns, Indians, Cavs etc. etc.) that was just not given enough love by Cleveland fans/front office whomever such that you regret not having done so.

    3. Speaking of the Indians, an ESPN poll ranked the Indians as the 4th best team in major league baseball. Are you buying it?

    4. On Facebook I am documenting all the various musical acts that came from Northeast Ohio. What is your favorite band/musician that comes from Northeast Ohio. Those of you from elsewhere, just do your best.

    5. Last night was the 40th anniversary special for Saturday Night Live. Give your favorite from the last 40 years of SNL in these categories:

    Best Cast Member

    Best Skit

    Best Guest Host

    Or any other category you choose.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survey. Give your answers or opinions:

    1. The Browns are talking about moving their training camp to Columbus. Good move? Bad move? Why move?

    were there distractions having it in Berea?

    2. This question comes from another source: Who is the one Cleveland area athlete (it could be Browns, Indians, Cavs etc. etc.) that was just not given enough love by Cleveland fans/front office whomever such that you regret not having done so.

    NHL Barons - 1or 2 years? probably no interest in hockey after the Crusaders? the Barons merged with Mn Northstars in 79 and gave Mn some much needed help.

    3. Speaking of the Indians, an ESPN poll ranked the Indians as the 4th best team in major league baseball. Are you buying it?

    Im an optimist and will hold out til August

    4. On Facebook I am documenting all the various musical acts that came from Northeast Ohio. What is your favorite band/musician that comes from Northeast Ohio. Those of you from elsewhere, just do your best.

    Glass Harp -Phil Keaggy

    5. Last night was the 40th anniversary special for Saturday Night Live. Give your favorite from the last 40 years of SNL in these categories: Sorry cant be just one each for me...

    Best Cast Member Bill Murray, Phil Hartman

    Best Skit Sinatra Group ( PBS McGlauflin group) Gumbys Christmas Special Dammit, Bruce Dickenson (Walken)

    Best Guest Host Billy Crystal

    Or any other category you choose.

    Don Pardo announcer

    G.E. Smith band leader

  • Here is this week's survey. Give your answers or opinions:

    1. The Browns are talking about moving their training camp to Columbus. Good move? Bad move? Why move?

    2. This question comes from another source: Who is the one Cleveland area athlete (it could be Browns, Indians, Cavs etc. etc.) that was just not given enough love by Cleveland fans/front office whomever such that you regret not having done so.

    3. Speaking of the Indians, an ESPN poll ranked the Indians as the 4th best team in major league baseball. Are you buying it?

    4. On Facebook I am documenting all the various musical acts that came from Northeast Ohio. What is your favorite band/musician that comes from Northeast Ohio. Those of you from elsewhere, just do your best.

    5. Last night was the 40th anniversary special for Saturday Night Live. Give your favorite from the last 40 years of SNL in these categories:

    Best Cast Member

    Best Skit

    Best Guest Host

    Or any other category you choose.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survey. Give your answers or opinions:

    1. The Browns are talking about moving their training camp to Columbus. Good move? Bad move? Why move?

    All about the money

    2. This question comes from another source: Who is the one Cleveland area athlete (it could be Browns, Indians, Cavs etc. etc.) that was just not given enough love by Cleveland fans/front office whomever such that you regret not having done so.

    Cribbs lost a lot of love and that's a shame

    3. Speaking of the Indians, an ESPN poll ranked the Indians as the 4th best team in major league baseball. Are you buying it?

    Sorry, I live for the Browns but I'm a reds fan. Born and raised in Dayton.

    4. On Facebook I am documenting all the various musical acts that came from Northeast Ohio. What is your favorite band/musician that comes from Northeast Ohio. Those of you from elsewhere, just do your best.

    The Joe Walsh connection

    5. Last night was the 40th anniversary special for Saturday Night Live. Give your favorite from the last 40 years of SNL in these categories:

    Best Cast Member Phil Hartman. Could do it all

    Best Skit "I need more cowbell!!!" Schwetty Balls

    Best Guest Host Walken, Alec Baldwin

    Or any other category you choose.

  • 4. On Facebook I am documenting all the various musical acts that came from Northeast Ohio. What is your favorite band/musician that comes from Northeast Ohio. Those of you from elsewhere, just do your best.

    Westside Steve...

  • Best Guest Host Billy Crystal

    FYI....Billy Crystal was a regular cast member for several years.

  • A variation of this had been used on ESPN's Sunday Football shows for a few years.

  • A variation of this had been used on ESPN's Sunday Football shows for a few years.

    @the-gipper said:

    A variation of this had been used on ESPN's Sunday Football shows for a few years.

    ... and Joe joined the Countdown crew live one Sunday morning.

  • Here is this week's survey. Give your answers or opinions:

    1. The Browns are talking about moving their training camp to Columbus. Good move? Bad move? Why move?

    2. This question comes from another source: Who is the one Cleveland area athlete (it could be Browns, Indians, Cavs etc. etc.) that was just not given enough love by Cleveland fans/front office whomever such that you regret not having done so.

    3. Speaking of the Indians, an ESPN poll ranked the Indians as the 4th best team in major league baseball. Are you buying it?

    4. On Facebook I am documenting all the various musical acts that came from Northeast Ohio. What is your favorite band/musician that comes from Northeast Ohio. Those of you from elsewhere, just do your best.

    5. Last night was the 40th anniversary special for Saturday Night Live. Give your favorite from the last 40 years of SNL in these categories:

    Best Cast Member

    Best Skit

    Best Guest Host

    Or any other category you choose.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is this week's survey. Give your answers or opinions:

    1. The Browns are talking about moving their training camp to Columbus. Good move? Bad move? Why move?

    No that money is better allocated to our local communities here...

    2. This question comes from another source: Who is the one Cleveland area athlete (it could be Browns, Indians, Cavs etc. etc.) that was just not given enough love by Cleveland fans/front office whomever such that you regret not having done so.

    I wanna say Brian Sipe... We got Mike Phipps junior in Paul McDonald.

    3. Speaking of the Indians, an ESPN poll ranked the Indians as the 4th best team in major league baseball. Are you buying it?

    Hell No!

    4. On Facebook I am documenting all the various musical acts that came from Northeast Ohio. What is your favorite band/musician that comes from Northeast Ohio. Those of you from elsewhere, just do your best.

    I have two favorite Musicians who inspired Me as a kid and still to this day.. Cliff Norton and Mike McGill.. Two of the best guitar players My ears ever heard!

    Cliff also happens to be My best friend.

    5. Last night was the 40th anniversary special for Saturday Night Live. Give your favorite from the last 40 years of SNL in these categories:

    Best Cast Member: John Belushi.

    Best Skit: Canteen boy LOL

    Best Guest Host: Hmm there were many.

    Or any other category you choose.

    Bet Musical act.. Stevie Ray Vaughan.

  • I was only kidding about Frankie Yankovic......Probably Joe Walsh or Dottie West.

  • I was only kidding about Frankie Yankovic......Probably Joe Walsh or Dottie West.

    @ballpeen said:

    I was only kidding about Frankie Yankovic......Probably Joe Walsh or Dottie West.

    Don't know why you would kid. Frankie is sympatico with many of us:

  • Cool, I wasn't saying it like I didn't like or respect him. I'd just rather listen to some Dottie or Joe.

  • Cool, I wasn't saying it like I didn't like or respect him. I'd just rather listen to some Dottie or Joe.

    @ballpeen said:

    Cool, I wasn't saying it like I didn't like or respect him. I'd just rather listen to some Dottie or Joe.

    As a C&W fan, are you into David Allan Coe? From Akron.