Lesley is gone
-
http://www.people.com/article/lesley-gore-singer-its-my-party-dies
I have loved Lesley Gore since I was a child. I'm heartbroken by this news.
WSS
-
God Bless her and her family - I always liked her music.
-
-
Always a fan
RIP
-
http://www.people.com/article/lesley-gore-singer-its-my-party-dies
I have loved Lesley Gore since I was a child. I'm heartbroken by this news.
WSS
Didn't know she play Catwoman's sidekick.http://www.people.com/article/lesley-gore-singer-its-my-party-dies
I have loved Lesley Gore since I was a child. I'm heartbroken by this news.
WSS
Multi talented.
I have a "Best Of" Leslie Gore CD. Passes the test of time.
-
I fixed my typo.
loved.
WSS
-
-
Here is one of her best:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login