Skip to content

Against the Spread

The Browns Board
4 4 391
  • I am a professional sports gambler and also an avid Browns fan all my life. The browns were 9-6-1 against the spread this year, and in 8th place out of the 32 teams. So they did make the gambling playoffs! I bet every Browns game on the browns even if I do not perceive value or an edge. They did me well this year so it helps take some of the suckage and bitterness off. Not much, but some.

    GO BROWNS AND MAKE ME SOME MORE MONEY NEXT YEAR!!! FUCK YA!!!! CHICKS!!!!

  • Chicks?

  • I am a professional sports gambler and also an avid Browns fan all my life. The browns were 9-6-1 against the spread this year, and in 8th place out of the 32 teams. So they did make the gambling playoffs! I bet every Browns game on the browns even if I do not perceive value or an edge. They did me well this year so it helps take some of the suckage and bitterness off. Not much, but some.

    GO BROWNS AND MAKE ME SOME MORE MONEY NEXT YEAR!!! FUCK YA!!!! CHICKS!!!!

    @urbrown said:

    I am a professional sports gambler and also an avid Browns fan all my life. The browns were 9-6-1 against the spread this year, and in 8th place out of the 32 teams. So they did make the gambling playoffs! I bet every Browns game on the browns even if I do not perceive value or an edge. They did me well this year so it helps take some of the suckage and bitterness off. Not much, but some.

    GO BROWNS AND MAKE ME SOME MORE MONEY NEXT YEAR!!! FUCK YA!!!! CHICKS!!!!

    Would have preferred an actual 9-6-1 record. But this does show how well the Browns performed overall. They were a borderline playoff team right up to the last couple/3 weeks.

  • UrBrown-how about putting us out your picks against the spread each week next season (forget pre-season, meaningless).

    Any good betting website you use?