Sam Bradford available
-
I have a bum knee and will go ahead and take those millions if the Browns are just going to hand it out. It won't cost them a pick or anything.
-
I have a bum knee and will go ahead and take those millions if the Browns are just going to hand it out. It won't cost them a pick or anything.
I have a bum knee and will go ahead and take those millions if the Browns are just going to hand it out. It won't cost them a pick or anything.
you need 2 bad knees for this story
-
I have a bum knee and will go ahead and take those millions if the Browns are just going to hand it out. It won't cost them a pick or anything.
you need 2 bad knees for this story
you need 2 bad knees for this story
Let me go run a few laps on the ice. I am sure the millions will help me get over my newly fucked up knee.
-
Couldn't hurt giving him a shot. I mean he is talented, just cannot stay healthy. Might be a safer option, and cost less than trying to move up and take Winston or Mariotta. Bradford would be the best available QB on the FA market this year if he was on it. If we can get him for a 2 or 3, I would be ok with it.
-
-
I'd be willing to take Bradford
-
Not for 19, but a move to get him would be a huge update.
-
Watch the play against the Browns in preseason when Bradford blew out his knee. All the defender did was get near him and down he went. We would have to give up a second and third rounder plus whatever else they want. I say resign Hoyer, stay away from these old has beens like McCown, who by the way was horrible and certainly Hoyer is a lot better, and call it a day.
-
Grossi just suggested trading 19 for Bradford. Thoughts?
Terrible idea......honestly dont think Cleveland has any sports writers who know shit about football....gossip? yes.....football?, no
I think it shows Grossi is a bigger idiot than I had previously imagined.
"Imagination".....a skill all Cleveland sports writers seem to have.......
Watch the play against the Browns in preseason when Bradford blew out his knee. All the defender did was get near him and down he went.
My thoughts exactly.......AB just grabbed his shoulder and the knee buckled like a house of cards.....I just dont see him as a tough, viable AFC Central type of QB.....
With a $12m salary and a bum knee....I will drive to Berea and burn the building down if we trade a high pick for him......maybe give a 4th, but Id prefer 5th-6th round.....or a complete pass, really......
-
Grossi just suggested trading 19 for Bradford. Thoughts?
Terrible idea......honestly dont think Cleveland has any sports writers who know shit about football....gossip? yes.....football?, no
I think it shows Grossi is a bigger idiot than I had previously imagined.
"Imagination".....a skill all Cleveland sports writers seem to have.......
Watch the play against the Browns in preseason when Bradford blew out his knee. All the defender did was get near him and down he went.
My thoughts exactly.......AB just grabbed his shoulder and the knee buckled like a house of cards.....I just dont see him as a tough, viable AFC Central type of QB.....
With a $12m salary and a bum knee....I will drive to Berea and burn the building down if we trade a high pick for him......maybe give a 4th, but Id prefer 5th-6th round.....or a complete pass, really......
Terrible idea......honestly dont think Cleveland has any sports writers who know shit about football....gossip? yes.....football?, no
"Imagination".....a skill all Cleveland sports writers seem to have.......
My thoughts exactly.......AB just grabbed his shoulder and the knee buckled like a house of cards.....I just dont see him as a tough, viable AFC Central type of QB.....
With a $12m salary and a bum knee....I will drive to Berea and burn the building down if we trade a high pick for him......maybe give a 4th, but Id prefer 5th-6th round.....or a complete pass, really......
Agree on all counts.
I just don't get the value folks put on Bradford & Cameron either, for that matter. Both of them are basically one injury from being DONE.
Mike
-
-
Terrible idea......honestly dont think Cleveland has any sports writers who know shit about football....gossip? yes.....football?, no
"Imagination".....a skill all Cleveland sports writers seem to have.......
My thoughts exactly.......AB just grabbed his shoulder and the knee buckled like a house of cards.....I just dont see him as a tough, viable AFC Central type of QB.....
With a $12m salary and a bum knee....I will drive to Berea and burn the building down if we trade a high pick for him......maybe give a 4th, but Id prefer 5th-6th round.....or a complete pass, really......
Agree on all counts.
I just don't get the value folks put on Bradford & Cameron either, for that matter. Both of them are basically one injury from being DONE.
Mike
Agree on all counts.
I just don't get the value folks put on Bradford & Cameron either, for that matter. Both of them are basically one injury from being DONE.
Mike
Not necessarily disagreeing with you, but everyone is one injury from being done.
-
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login