Skip to content

Sam Bradford available

The Browns Board
58 30 2.7k
  • Couldn't hurt giving him a shot. I mean he is talented, just cannot stay healthy. Might be a safer option, and cost less than trying to move up and take Winston or Mariotta. Bradford would be the best available QB on the FA market this year if he was on it. If we can get him for a 2 or 3, I would be ok with it.

  • Grossi just suggested trading 19 for Bradford. Thoughts?

    @thenew23 said:

    Grossi just suggested trading 19 for Bradford. Thoughts?

    If any team would do it.......
  • Wouldn't hate it if Bradford was under center. Would be close to ecstatic, actually.

  • I'd be willing to take Bradford

  • For our #19? Get real...

  • Not for 19, but a move to get him would be a huge update.

  • Watch the play against the Browns in preseason when Bradford blew out his knee. All the defender did was get near him and down he went. We would have to give up a second and third rounder plus whatever else they want. I say resign Hoyer, stay away from these old has beens like McCown, who by the way was horrible and certainly Hoyer is a lot better, and call it a day.

  • Grossi just suggested trading 19 for Bradford. Thoughts?

    @thenew23 said:

    Grossi just suggested trading 19 for Bradford. Thoughts?

    Get rid of Grossi!

  • Grossi just suggested trading 19 for Bradford. Thoughts?

    @thenew23 said:

    Grossi just suggested trading 19 for Bradford. Thoughts?

    Terrible idea......honestly dont think Cleveland has any sports writers who know shit about football....gossip? yes.....football?, no

    @tiamat63 said:

    I think it shows Grossi is a bigger idiot than I had previously imagined.

    "Imagination".....a skill all Cleveland sports writers seem to have.......

    @opal312 said:

    Watch the play against the Browns in preseason when Bradford blew out his knee. All the defender did was get near him and down he went.

    My thoughts exactly.......AB just grabbed his shoulder and the knee buckled like a house of cards.....I just dont see him as a tough, viable AFC Central type of QB.....

    With a $12m salary and a bum knee....I will drive to Berea and burn the building down if we trade a high pick for him......maybe give a 4th, but Id prefer 5th-6th round.....or a complete pass, really......

  • @thenew23 said:

    Grossi just suggested trading 19 for Bradford. Thoughts?

    Terrible idea......honestly dont think Cleveland has any sports writers who know shit about football....gossip? yes.....football?, no

    @tiamat63 said:

    I think it shows Grossi is a bigger idiot than I had previously imagined.

    "Imagination".....a skill all Cleveland sports writers seem to have.......

    @opal312 said:

    Watch the play against the Browns in preseason when Bradford blew out his knee. All the defender did was get near him and down he went.

    My thoughts exactly.......AB just grabbed his shoulder and the knee buckled like a house of cards.....I just dont see him as a tough, viable AFC Central type of QB.....

    With a $12m salary and a bum knee....I will drive to Berea and burn the building down if we trade a high pick for him......maybe give a 4th, but Id prefer 5th-6th round.....or a complete pass, really......

    @mudfly said:

    Terrible idea......honestly dont think Cleveland has any sports writers who know shit about football....gossip? yes.....football?, no

    "Imagination".....a skill all Cleveland sports writers seem to have.......

    My thoughts exactly.......AB just grabbed his shoulder and the knee buckled like a house of cards.....I just dont see him as a tough, viable AFC Central type of QB.....

    With a $12m salary and a bum knee....I will drive to Berea and burn the building down if we trade a high pick for him......maybe give a 4th, but Id prefer 5th-6th round.....or a complete pass, really......

    Agree on all counts.

    I just don't get the value folks put on Bradford & Cameron either, for that matter. Both of them are basically one injury from being DONE.

    Mike

  • Grossi just suggested trading 19 for Bradford. Thoughts?

    @thenew23 said:

    Grossi just suggested trading 19 for Bradford. Thoughts?

    Sounds like Grossi was a fan of the 30 mil contract the cavs gave Andy Varejao.

  • @mudfly said:

    Terrible idea......honestly dont think Cleveland has any sports writers who know shit about football....gossip? yes.....football?, no

    "Imagination".....a skill all Cleveland sports writers seem to have.......

    My thoughts exactly.......AB just grabbed his shoulder and the knee buckled like a house of cards.....I just dont see him as a tough, viable AFC Central type of QB.....

    With a $12m salary and a bum knee....I will drive to Berea and burn the building down if we trade a high pick for him......maybe give a 4th, but Id prefer 5th-6th round.....or a complete pass, really......

    Agree on all counts.

    I just don't get the value folks put on Bradford & Cameron either, for that matter. Both of them are basically one injury from being DONE.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    Agree on all counts.

    I just don't get the value folks put on Bradford & Cameron either, for that matter. Both of them are basically one injury from being DONE.

    Mike

    Not necessarily disagreeing with you, but everyone is one injury from being done.

  • Grossi just suggested trading 19 for Bradford. Thoughts?

    @thenew23 said:

    Grossi just suggested trading 19 for Bradford. Thoughts?

    Grossi should be fired if that wasn't a joke.

  • Wouldn't hate it if Bradford was under center. Would be close to ecstatic, actually.

    @suomi said:

    Wouldn't hate it if Bradford was under center. Would be close to ecstatic, actually.

    wow, this is what it has come down to....who would of thunk it 16 yrs ago we are salivating over an injury prone qb with no recievers to throw to and a mediocre ol..christ....this is a bunch of shit...

  • @suomi said:

    Wouldn't hate it if Bradford was under center. Would be close to ecstatic, actually.

    wow, this is what it has come down to....who would of thunk it 16 yrs ago we are salivating over an injury prone qb with no recievers to throw to and a mediocre ol..christ....this is a bunch of shit...

    @browns52 said:

    wow, this is what it has come down to....who would of thunk it 16 yrs ago we are salivating over an injury prone qb with no recievers to throw to and a mediocre ol..christ....this is a bunch of shit...

    Mediocre Oline?

  • For our #19? Get real...

    @tour2ma said:

    For our #19? Get real...

    So what is Bradford's value? Fragile- GLASS- Handle with care.

  • @tour2ma said:

    For our #19? Get real...

    So what is Bradford's value? Fragile- GLASS- Handle with care.

    @hoorta said:

    So what is Bradford's value? Fragile- GLASS- Handle with care.

    I would imagine that if, and that's a big if, he stays healthy no problem coughing up number 19. He should be a blue-chip prospect. If he doesn't stay healthy he's not worth a trade for Josh Gordon.

    WSS

  • @hoorta said:

    So what is Bradford's value? Fragile- GLASS- Handle with care.

    I would imagine that if, and that's a big if, he stays healthy no problem coughing up number 19. He should be a blue-chip prospect. If he doesn't stay healthy he's not worth a trade for Josh Gordon.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I would imagine that if, and that's a big if, he stays healthy no problem coughing up number 19. He should be a blue-chip prospect. If he doesn't stay healthy he's not worth a trade for Josh Gordon.

    WSS

    The fact he has not stayed healthy is why we should never give away anything above a 2nd rounder. We have mo better building in the foundation to do first.

  • @westside-steve said:

    I would imagine that if, and that's a big if, he stays healthy no problem coughing up number 19. He should be a blue-chip prospect. If he doesn't stay healthy he's not worth a trade for Josh Gordon.

    WSS

    The fact he has not stayed healthy is why we should never give away anything above a 2nd rounder. We have mo better building in the foundation to do first.

    @texasag1969 said:

    The fact he has not stayed healthy his why we should never give away anything above a 2nd rounder. We have mo better building in the foundation to do first.

    I agree with you 100 percent. Just stating what is worth would be if he was healthy. A first for Nick Foles probably isn't as good a deal as a trade for a healthy Sam Bradford. If if if if if, cat, stopping this shit, catching the mouse etc etc.

    WSS

  • @tour2ma said:

    For our #19? Get real...

    So what is Bradford's value? Fragile- GLASS- Handle with care.

    @hoorta said:

    So what is Bradford's value? Fragile- GLASS- Handle with care.

    nil, h...

    I have zero faith in him surviving a season. That means one of our project QBs gets thrown in (back in) prematurely. If Sam is our vet plan, then why waste a pick in a trade for him, just pencil in one of our kids now.

    You simply cannot plan on Bradford being available. Sign a FA QB that you can count on...