Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Winston has shoulder weakness, will throw at Combine

Winston has shoulder weakness, will throw at Combine

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
6 Posts 5 Posters 315 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 8k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Quick hits (keep in mind, these are paraphrased):

    On Winston vs. Mariota:

    "This isn't me vs. Mariota. I plan on winning the Super Bowl the next year, so this is going to be me vs. Peyton Manning, me vs. Tom Brady."

    On his issues in the past affecting his drafting position:

    " I am hear to gain the trust of all 32 teams... You can't predict the future and I can't predict the future but I can do what I need to do to be the face of a franchise"

    On his freedom to call audibles in Florida State:

    "I had freedom to audible and check run to pass....I'm very open to calling protections and I'm very comfortable with it."

    On his potential and skill set trasnferring to the NFL:

    "I don't even know how good I really am yet. This is the first offseason I've had since I was four years old...This is the first time I've ever played quarterback all year round and I'm happy to just be where I'm at right now."

    On his goals in the NFL:

    "I dream of being a Hall of Famer one day. I dream of being the face of someone's franchise."

    On his interceptions climbing last season:

    "My main goal next year will be the turnover ratio. ..This is my first year being a quarterback year round and I look forward to being better."

    On Lovie Smith speaking about Winston being the face of their franchise:

    "I think it would be a privilege to play in Tampa period...All I have to do is accept and gain his trust."

    And...just for shiggles:

    "A lot of people thought I was fat, but I'm here proving everyone wrong. I look good and I know it."

    I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 6k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Winston has a brain weakness. I like him even less than I did Manziel last year.

      MasterDogM 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Mark OM Mark O

        Winston has a brain weakness. I like him even less than I did Manziel last year.

        MasterDog MasterDogM
        • 514 Posts
        • 27 Reputation
        MasterDogM MasterDog wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @mark-o said:

        Winston has a brain weakness. I like him even less than I did Manziel last year.

        I agree.

        He's mentally challenged.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • miktoxic miktoxicM
          • 13k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
          #4

          well when your major in college is african studies...........

          i'm sure jimbo encouraged his book studies, lol.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
            • 30k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
            #5

            The shoulder is a non-story... but if it helps him fall to us...

            The kid was great. If you watched his presser, he took charge of it. Got all the controversy out of the way in his opening and then disarmed the reporters. The kid has personality to burn.

            "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
            Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Tour2maT Tour2ma

              The shoulder is a non-story... but if it helps him fall to us...

              The kid was great. If you watched his presser, he took charge of it. Got all the controversy out of the way in his opening and then disarmed the reporters. The kid has personality to burn.

              Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 8k Posts
              • 1k Reputation
              Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @tour2ma said:

              The shoulder is a non-story... but if it helps him fall to us...

              The kid was great. If you watched his presser, he took charge of it. Got all the controversy out of the way in his opening and then disarmed the reporters. The kid has personality to burn.

              He reminds me of Cam Newton in front of the mic. Very charismatic, very sure of himself, always smiling.

              Whatever quarterback we end up having, I at least would like to see that attitude from them on the podium. Derek Anderson is, to this day, my favorite Browns quarterback when it comes to media relations.

              It's a game. Have fun with it.

              I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate