Did Farmer actually go to the combines this year?
-
-
Despite all the yiping, it is a legitimate question: did the Browns have a significant presence at the combine?
While I agree with the contention that the combine is just a dog and pony show, and that to evaluate a player it is far far better to "watch the tape", I do think the interviewing process....the "getting to know you" process is important and that someone from the Browns should be there to conduct that.
-
Despite all the yiping, it is a legitimate question: did the Browns have a significant presence at the combine?
While I agree with the contention that the combine is just a dog and pony show, and that to evaluate a player it is far far better to "watch the tape", I do think the interviewing process....the "getting to know you" process is important and that someone from the Browns should be there to conduct that.
Despite all the yiping, it is a legitimate question: did the Browns have a significant presence at the combine?
While I agree with the contention that the combine is just a dog and pony show, and that to evaluate a player it is far far better to "watch the tape", I do think the interviewing process....the "getting to know you" process is important and that someone from the Browns should be there to conduct that.
Saw Pettine there multiple days so the answer is yes. Also saw Farmer but don't recall which day or days. Here are interviews at the combine.
-
You forgot Haslam, Ag. He was there Day 1.

As for seeing Framer... It's good he's there, but not seen. There's no better opportunity to get face time with his peers and figure out what deals are out there. A lot better use of his time than watching a lineman run a 5.4 40...
-
-
While Combines are getting more comfortable and sophisticated, I see Ray Farmer as more of an SUV guy than an Combine guy.
-
-
i guess everyone is blind if they didn't see our OL coach on the FIELD while they were running drills.
you know the guy wearing the brown orange and white jacket with a brown's helmet logo on his chest?
-
i guess everyone is blind if they didn't see our OL coach on the FIELD while they were running drills.
you know the guy wearing the brown orange and white jacket with a brown's helmet logo on his chest?
i guess everyone is blind if they didn't see our OL coach on the FIELD while they were running drills.
you know the guy wearing the brown orange and white jacket with a brown's helmet logo on his chest?
Did the jacket have the new logo or the old logo or did it have one of the "leaked new logos" that we read about here for weeks on end from the uniform fags?
-
I believe he simply communicated via text message
-
If he needs to make hay he needs a tedder, rake, or go old school with a sickle bar mower on a Farmall M with tricycle gear..... Mohican
*************************
Baler. Need a square or round baler. Our old JD square baler runs excellent, and the kicker punts those
bales for field goals most of the day, unless I turn too quickly, or it happens to jam up.
-
I believe he simply communicated via text message
I believe he simply communicated via text message
yep, to his scouts, which is what they get paid to do: be at the combine and scout.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login