Broken
-
Concur.
And while slightly different tired of college football announcers using the word "trickeration"
Concur.
And while slightly different tired of college football announcers using the word "trickeration"
I don't watch enough college ball to know that term but I expect that it could get old really really quickly.
WSS
-
Stick-to-it-ivness
-
Hey everybody am I the only person here who is sick to fucking death of hearing every program from law enforcement to integration to the educational system to the tax code do every fucking thing else being described as broken? For christ sake people. I'm talking about commentary on the news and news channels not particularly you guys. And slightly off the subject listen assholes think of some other descriptive term for your fucked up kid to replace the word amazing. Sorry for the outburst, carry on.

Hey everybody am I the only person here who is sick to fucking death of hearing every program from law enforcement to integration to the educational system to the tax code do every fucking thing else being described as broken? For christ sake people. I'm talking about commentary on the news and news channels not particularly you guys. And slightly off the subject listen assholes think of some other descriptive term for your fucked up kid to replace the word amazing. Sorry for the outburst, carry on.

and even more aggravating is that the next notion offered is that solutions can be found with "Bi Partisan Support".
-
Deep balls in Madden 15 are broken
Get a PS4 and I'll rek ur shit m8
-
Deep balls in Madden 15 are broken
Get a PS4 and I'll rek ur shit m8
Get a PS4 and I'll rek ur shit m8
What they don't have madden on pc?
-
Get a PS4 and I'll rek ur shit m8
What they don't have madden on pc?
What they don't have madden on pc?
The year I built my gaming rig was the year they discontinued the PC version.
-
Deep balls in Madden 15 are broken
Get a PS4 and I'll rek ur shit m8
Get a PS4 and I'll rek ur shit m8
I'm pretty good at Madden
NCAA 14 was my game though
-
"broken" is just another emotional lever word, along with destructive phrases, by the left. Like, "Fair Share"..... "White privelege"...
"Haters" , "Tax the Rich", "Racist", "Homophobe", "Sexist", "Not black enough" (refers to any prominent black American
who is not liberal).... "fear mongering", "fascist", "stolen election", "quagmire", "war for oil"..
sure, both sides have catch phrases for simplicity's sake. But the left uses destructive connotations
to negatively fight any aspect of American life that they oppose, which is a hell of a lot of parts of our
America.
the left uses economics and words as weapons. Much like Russian communists do.
The point is, the left goes silent with these euphemisms when it's politically expedient. Like, hear them complain
of "war for oil" with Obamao? Nope. I'm talking about very negative labels that have absolutely no reason to
justify them, especially when those same words go silent across the entire leftwing culture, when both presidents
have had troops fighting and dying in Iraq and Afghanistan. Now, we are going into other countries and the left, including
the left media, refuses to say one word about it.
-
God... How deep is your head buried in the right wing sand? You really think only the left does that? Hahaha
Oh, and let me guess, Conservatives never play to emotions either. Because we all know fear isn't an emotion...
-
Both sides are guilty of coming up with slogans and smears about the other side. It is all meant to appeal to their bases and generate a response (revenue).
-
But my point was, that the left notoriously goes silent when the presidential shoe is on
the other foot.
Like, you don't hear about "Gitmo" prisoners for six years..."war for oil" the last six years...
the tragic deaths of our American Soldiers - used to be pasted and announced in most liberal
newspapers, and in the liberal media every single day.
Now, an American young lady gets murdered, and a lot of silence. Soldiers still die, silence.
We're still in Iraq, and Afghanistan, and going to Kuwait and some other countries and...
silence.
I was just wondering if there is some legit examples of the same type on the right wing side. Which btw, is not
the mainstream media.
-
God... How deep is your head buried in the right wing sand? You really think only the left does that? Hahaha
Oh, and let me guess, Conservatives never play to emotions either. Because we all know fear isn't an emotion...
Nothing more ridiculous than conservative pundits fearmongering about brown people sawing Christians' heads off, am I right?God... How deep is your head buried in the right wing sand? You really think only the left does that? Hahaha
Oh, and let me guess, Conservatives never play to emotions either. Because we all know fear isn't an emotion...
I mean how do they even come up with this stuff??
-
Nothing more ridiculous than conservative pundits fearmongering about brown people sawing Christians' heads off, am I right?God... How deep is your head buried in the right wing sand? You really think only the left does that? Hahaha
Oh, and let me guess, Conservatives never play to emotions either. Because we all know fear isn't an emotion...
I mean how do they even come up with this stuff??
Nothing more ridiculous than conservative pundits fearmongering about brown people sawing Christians' heads off, am I right?
I mean how do they even come up with this stuff??
Speaking of which isis abducted 90 assyrian christians over the last couple days. I expect we'll see a mass execution videa in about a month. The thing is I think isis is overusing their executions. It's getting so the world is desensitized to beheadings.
-
More after school programs are imperative. Why won't you people realize that?
WSS
-
Nothing more ridiculous than conservative pundits fearmongering about brown people sawing Christians' heads off, am I right?God... How deep is your head buried in the right wing sand? You really think only the left does that? Hahaha
Oh, and let me guess, Conservatives never play to emotions either. Because we all know fear isn't an emotion...
I mean how do they even come up with this stuff??
Nothing more ridiculous than conservative pundits fearmongering about brown people sawing Christians' heads off, am I right?
I mean how do they even come up with this stuff??
Yes, I agree that is much worse than illegal alien ISIS members infected with Ebola crossing the border and using anchor babies to destroy Christmas with terrorist fist bumps...
-
Nothing more ridiculous than conservative pundits fearmongering about brown people sawing Christians' heads off, am I right?
I mean how do they even come up with this stuff??
Yes, I agree that is much worse than illegal alien ISIS members infected with Ebola crossing the border and using anchor babies to destroy Christmas with terrorist fist bumps...
Yes, I agree that is much worse than illegal alien ISIS members infected with Ebola crossing the border and using anchor babies to destroy Christmas with terrorist fist bumps...
Speaking of which, another extremely annoying thing the media seems to do more and more is one upping each other to the extremes. One anchor would be like such and such is a bad idea, next one would agree and make it sound a little worse, 3 days later the idea is being compared to Nazis and the apocalypse.
-
Still waiting...what euphemisms are common with the "right", to constantly
denigrate their poliitical opposition, unfairly, simply making an emotion hit piece/talking point,
like what I've mentioned with the left?
-
Still waiting...what euphemisms are common with the "right", to constantly
denigrate their poliitical opposition, unfairly, simply making an emotion hit piece/talking point,
like what I've mentioned with the left?
Still waiting...what euphemisms are common with the "right", to constantly
denigrate their poliitical opposition, unfairly, simply making an emotion hit piece/talking point,
like what I've mentioned with the left?
Is this a trick question? About 70% of the "news" articles you post here have examples in each one.
-
Incorrect. But do go ahead and name one.
Don't change the criteria - we're talking unfair euphamisms to denigrate people
the left disagrees with. Look at my examples, and go from there.
-
Incorrect. But do go ahead and name one.
Don't change the criteria - we're talking unfair euphamisms to denigrate people
the left disagrees with. Look at my examples, and go from there.
Incorrect. But do go ahead and name one.
Don't change the criteria - we're talking unfair euphamisms to denigrate people
the left disagrees with. Look at my examples, and go from there.
So like the no-go areas of France and England that was so wrong Fox news had to provide a correction and could be getting sued? The French media had a field day with that one.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login