Skip to content

Broken

Political Discussion
36 9 962
  • God... How deep is your head buried in the right wing sand? You really think only the left does that? Hahaha

    Oh, and let me guess, Conservatives never play to emotions either. Because we all know fear isn't an emotion...

  • Both sides are guilty of coming up with slogans and smears about the other side. It is all meant to appeal to their bases and generate a response (revenue).

  • But my point was, that the left notoriously goes silent when the presidential shoe is on

    the other foot.

    Like, you don't hear about "Gitmo" prisoners for six years..."war for oil" the last six years...

    the tragic deaths of our American Soldiers - used to be pasted and announced in most liberal

    newspapers, and in the liberal media every single day.

    Now, an American young lady gets murdered, and a lot of silence. Soldiers still die, silence.

    We're still in Iraq, and Afghanistan, and going to Kuwait and some other countries and...

    silence.

    I was just wondering if there is some legit examples of the same type on the right wing side. Which btw, is not

    the mainstream media.

  • God... How deep is your head buried in the right wing sand? You really think only the left does that? Hahaha

    Oh, and let me guess, Conservatives never play to emotions either. Because we all know fear isn't an emotion...

    @mld-woody said:

    God... How deep is your head buried in the right wing sand? You really think only the left does that? Hahaha

    Oh, and let me guess, Conservatives never play to emotions either. Because we all know fear isn't an emotion...

    Nothing more ridiculous than conservative pundits fearmongering about brown people sawing Christians' heads off, am I right?

    I mean how do they even come up with this stuff??

  • @mld-woody said:

    God... How deep is your head buried in the right wing sand? You really think only the left does that? Hahaha

    Oh, and let me guess, Conservatives never play to emotions either. Because we all know fear isn't an emotion...

    Nothing more ridiculous than conservative pundits fearmongering about brown people sawing Christians' heads off, am I right?

    I mean how do they even come up with this stuff??

    @legacy-fan said:

    Nothing more ridiculous than conservative pundits fearmongering about brown people sawing Christians' heads off, am I right?

    I mean how do they even come up with this stuff??

    Speaking of which isis abducted 90 assyrian christians over the last couple days. I expect we'll see a mass execution videa in about a month. The thing is I think isis is overusing their executions. It's getting so the world is desensitized to beheadings.

  • More after school programs are imperative. Why won't you people realize that?

    WSS

  • @mld-woody said:

    God... How deep is your head buried in the right wing sand? You really think only the left does that? Hahaha

    Oh, and let me guess, Conservatives never play to emotions either. Because we all know fear isn't an emotion...

    Nothing more ridiculous than conservative pundits fearmongering about brown people sawing Christians' heads off, am I right?

    I mean how do they even come up with this stuff??

    @legacy-fan said:

    Nothing more ridiculous than conservative pundits fearmongering about brown people sawing Christians' heads off, am I right?

    I mean how do they even come up with this stuff??

    Yes, I agree that is much worse than illegal alien ISIS members infected with Ebola crossing the border and using anchor babies to destroy Christmas with terrorist fist bumps...

  • @legacy-fan said:

    Nothing more ridiculous than conservative pundits fearmongering about brown people sawing Christians' heads off, am I right?

    I mean how do they even come up with this stuff??

    Yes, I agree that is much worse than illegal alien ISIS members infected with Ebola crossing the border and using anchor babies to destroy Christmas with terrorist fist bumps...

    @mld-woody said:

    Yes, I agree that is much worse than illegal alien ISIS members infected with Ebola crossing the border and using anchor babies to destroy Christmas with terrorist fist bumps...

    Speaking of which, another extremely annoying thing the media seems to do more and more is one upping each other to the extremes. One anchor would be like such and such is a bad idea, next one would agree and make it sound a little worse, 3 days later the idea is being compared to Nazis and the apocalypse.

  • Still waiting...what euphemisms are common with the "right", to constantly

    denigrate their poliitical opposition, unfairly, simply making an emotion hit piece/talking point,

    like what I've mentioned with the left?

  • Still waiting...what euphemisms are common with the "right", to constantly

    denigrate their poliitical opposition, unfairly, simply making an emotion hit piece/talking point,

    like what I've mentioned with the left?

    @calfoxwc said:

    Still waiting...what euphemisms are common with the "right", to constantly

    denigrate their poliitical opposition, unfairly, simply making an emotion hit piece/talking point,

    like what I've mentioned with the left?

    Is this a trick question? About 70% of the "news" articles you post here have examples in each one.

  • Incorrect. But do go ahead and name one.

    Don't change the criteria - we're talking unfair euphamisms to denigrate people

    the left disagrees with. Look at my examples, and go from there.

  • Incorrect. But do go ahead and name one.

    Don't change the criteria - we're talking unfair euphamisms to denigrate people

    the left disagrees with. Look at my examples, and go from there.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Incorrect. But do go ahead and name one.

    Don't change the criteria - we're talking unfair euphamisms to denigrate people

    the left disagrees with. Look at my examples, and go from there.

    So like the no-go areas of France and England that was so wrong Fox news had to provide a correction and could be getting sued? The French media had a field day with that one.

  • That has nothing to do with what I asked - examples

    on the conservative side, like I gave, on the leftwing side.

    LIke "homophobe" - alleging that disagreeing about gay "marriage" means a "fear of gays"

    Like "racist" alleging that disagreeing with Obamao about anything means a "hatred of blacks"

    Go ahead, Sad. Just give me an example...on the flip side.

  • That has nothing to do with what I asked - examples

    on the conservative side, like I gave, on the leftwing side.

    LIke "homophobe" - alleging that disagreeing about gay "marriage" means a "fear of gays"

    Like "racist" alleging that disagreeing with Obamao about anything means a "hatred of blacks"

    Go ahead, Sad. Just give me an example...on the flip side.

    @calfoxwc said:

    That has nothing to do with what I asked - examples

    on the conservative side, like I gave, on the leftwing side.

    LIke "homophobe" - alleging that disagreeing about gay "marriage" means a "fear of gays"

    Like "racist" alleging that disagreeing with Obamao about anything means a "hatred of blacks"

    Go ahead, Sad. Just give me an example...on the flip side.

    So you are looking for how criticizing Bush(when he was in office) during a time of war was consider unamerician\unpatriotic? Or how easy the right tends to through the terms Communists\Socialists out during arguments? Or how if people exercise their right to protest in a peaceful manner they are called names ranging from hippies to terrorists? But if I would have to chose it would be Terrorists(or supporting terrorism) and Un-American are probably the big ones used by the right today. Anyone who tries to separate islam(majority of muslims) and the extremists is encouraging terrorists or if their skin is tan\brown is a terrorist as seemingly defined by Fox news\right wing media. Heck even urging caution sometimes gets the terrorists card thrown against you. Anything the right disagrees with is by default un-american.

    I do agree with the ones you mentioned, they are thrown out to easily by some on the left.

  • Good luck with this Sad

    Oh, and you can add the idea of "Real America" to your list

  • So you are looking for how criticizing Bush(when he was in office) during a time of war was consider unamerician\unpatriotic? Or how easy the right tends to through the terms Communists\Socialists out during arguments? Or how if people exercise their right to protest in a peaceful manner they are called names ranging from hippies to terrorists? But if I would have to chose it would be Terrorists(or supporting terrorism) and Un-American are probably the big ones used by the right today. Anyone who tries to separate islam(majority of muslims) and the extremists is encouraging terrorists or if their skin is tan\brown is a terrorist as seemingly defined by Fox news\right wing media. Heck even urging caution sometimes gets the terrorists card thrown against you. Anything the right disagrees with is by default un-american.



    I do agree with the ones you mentioned, they are thrown out to easily by some on the left.


    **********************************************************


    But you said 70 percent of articles I POSTED included stuff like I'm talking about. I just asked you to name one, that's all.


    I don't remember any "unpatriotic" label laid on Bush for disagreeing with him. I do remember Obamao calling Bush's


    debt "unpatriotic", though. Then he goes and runs it up to about 20 TRILLION ???



    Now, I do throw out the "socialist/marxist" thing... but I have reasons. Frank Marshall Davis, was a communist.


    NOTE: Obamao claimed Davis was his MENTOR.


    Both Hillary and Obamao were avid students of... Saul Alinski's marxist/radical teachings - "Rules for Radicals"...



    My examples are those of knee-jerk negative meaning that the left so often uses to denigrate


    anyone having opinions that contradict their own opinions.


    Examples, not general claims.



    So, just name one of my posts where that applies- you said 70 percent, so it should be easy, Mr. Sad.


  • Good luck with this Sad

    Oh, and you can add the idea of "Real America" to your list

    @mld-woody said:

    Good luck with this Sad

    Oh, and you can add the idea of "Real America" to your list

    Well Woody Sad is a pretty smart guy and I'm sure he can handle himself.

    WSS

  • "Real America" is a descriptive term, has nothing derogatory about it,

    has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with the subject.

    As most all the time with the board woodypeckerhead.

  • Here are your last 10 Topics created and their titles.

    1. Traitor Obamao loves Muslim slave traders - says they are the fabric of our U.S.
    2. "Jihadi John" named - came from wealthy middle class British family
    3. ObaMao goes KGB on Americans - secret building(s) where people can disappear..in America
    4. The real reason behind "common core"
    5. Butthead Biden plays dangerous race card and marxist card at one time
    6. More trouble - Latvia may go the route of Serbia and E. Ukraine within the next two cowardly Obamao years
    7. A matter of honor - Norwegian Muslims form protective ring around synagogue
    8. Lorne Michaels is a bigot ? Excluded a conservative SNL cast member ?
    9. An overview of Islam ?
    10. Marxist ass Obamao is a hypocrite

    1. Traitor(unamerican)

    2. Nothing wrong with this one

    3. Comparing Obama to the KGB(unamerican)

    4. nothing wrong with this one

    5. Marxist

    6. cowardly

    7. nothing wrong with this one

    8. Bigot

    9. nothing wrong with this one

    10. Marxist

    These are just your titles 6 out of 10(pretty close to that 70% I guessed), and with out going into much actual depth of the articles themselves.

  • "Real America" is a descriptive term, has nothing derogatory about it,

    has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with the subject.

    As most all the time with the board woodypeckerhead.

    @calfoxwc said:

    "Real America" is a descriptive term, has nothing derogatory about it,

    has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with the subject.

    As most all the time with the board woodypeckerhead.

    Dumbass is also a descriptive term...

    I see where this is going. If you close your eyes and cover your ears then you wont get any of this. If you really think ony onw dude does this, then good luck to you.