Skip to content

Broken

Political Discussion
36 9 962
  • So you are looking for how criticizing Bush(when he was in office) during a time of war was consider unamerician\unpatriotic? Or how easy the right tends to through the terms Communists\Socialists out during arguments? Or how if people exercise their right to protest in a peaceful manner they are called names ranging from hippies to terrorists? But if I would have to chose it would be Terrorists(or supporting terrorism) and Un-American are probably the big ones used by the right today. Anyone who tries to separate islam(majority of muslims) and the extremists is encouraging terrorists or if their skin is tan\brown is a terrorist as seemingly defined by Fox news\right wing media. Heck even urging caution sometimes gets the terrorists card thrown against you. Anything the right disagrees with is by default un-american.



    I do agree with the ones you mentioned, they are thrown out to easily by some on the left.


    **********************************************************


    But you said 70 percent of articles I POSTED included stuff like I'm talking about. I just asked you to name one, that's all.


    I don't remember any "unpatriotic" label laid on Bush for disagreeing with him. I do remember Obamao calling Bush's


    debt "unpatriotic", though. Then he goes and runs it up to about 20 TRILLION ???



    Now, I do throw out the "socialist/marxist" thing... but I have reasons. Frank Marshall Davis, was a communist.


    NOTE: Obamao claimed Davis was his MENTOR.


    Both Hillary and Obamao were avid students of... Saul Alinski's marxist/radical teachings - "Rules for Radicals"...



    My examples are those of knee-jerk negative meaning that the left so often uses to denigrate


    anyone having opinions that contradict their own opinions.


    Examples, not general claims.



    So, just name one of my posts where that applies- you said 70 percent, so it should be easy, Mr. Sad.


  • Good luck with this Sad

    Oh, and you can add the idea of "Real America" to your list

    @mld-woody said:

    Good luck with this Sad

    Oh, and you can add the idea of "Real America" to your list

    Well Woody Sad is a pretty smart guy and I'm sure he can handle himself.

    WSS

  • "Real America" is a descriptive term, has nothing derogatory about it,

    has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with the subject.

    As most all the time with the board woodypeckerhead.

  • Here are your last 10 Topics created and their titles.

    1. Traitor Obamao loves Muslim slave traders - says they are the fabric of our U.S.
    2. "Jihadi John" named - came from wealthy middle class British family
    3. ObaMao goes KGB on Americans - secret building(s) where people can disappear..in America
    4. The real reason behind "common core"
    5. Butthead Biden plays dangerous race card and marxist card at one time
    6. More trouble - Latvia may go the route of Serbia and E. Ukraine within the next two cowardly Obamao years
    7. A matter of honor - Norwegian Muslims form protective ring around synagogue
    8. Lorne Michaels is a bigot ? Excluded a conservative SNL cast member ?
    9. An overview of Islam ?
    10. Marxist ass Obamao is a hypocrite

    1. Traitor(unamerican)

    2. Nothing wrong with this one

    3. Comparing Obama to the KGB(unamerican)

    4. nothing wrong with this one

    5. Marxist

    6. cowardly

    7. nothing wrong with this one

    8. Bigot

    9. nothing wrong with this one

    10. Marxist

    These are just your titles 6 out of 10(pretty close to that 70% I guessed), and with out going into much actual depth of the articles themselves.

  • "Real America" is a descriptive term, has nothing derogatory about it,

    has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with the subject.

    As most all the time with the board woodypeckerhead.

    @calfoxwc said:

    "Real America" is a descriptive term, has nothing derogatory about it,

    has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with the subject.

    As most all the time with the board woodypeckerhead.

    Dumbass is also a descriptive term...

    I see where this is going. If you close your eyes and cover your ears then you wont get any of this. If you really think ony onw dude does this, then good luck to you.

  • Nope. Thanks for the effort, and I did post those.

    A. Traitor Obamao loves Muslim slave traders - says they are the fabric of our U.S.

    B. But "traitor" I rarely use, and I mean it to be legitimately descriptive of his individual behavior.

    That is nothing like my examples - where all people only disagree with Obamao if they are RACIST.

    Of course, that "racist" is just a derogatory term which the user knows is invalid, but it is good for

    trying to mitigate any opposition. I'm not trying to mitigate Obamao. I'm describing his personal behavior.

    FAIL


    2.C. You even admit it has nothing to do with the subject FAIL


    3. ObaMao goes KGB on Americans - secret building(s) where people can disappear..in America

    C. So? That is what the KGB did. And Obamao seems so dishonest and has such a quest for power,

    sure, that's what comes to mind, legitimately. See Answer A. FAIL

    4. The real reason behind "common core"

    D. Yeah.........FAIL

    5. Butthead Biden plays dangerous race card and marxist card at one time

    E. Ok, I do get emotional and laugh at Biden - what you think this is trying to unfairy mitigate

    Biden's message because I disagree with him? ROF,L !!! Biden has a history, and he really did

    play the race care and the marxist card, so the descriptive term is deserved. You are missing the point, here. FAIL


    6. More trouble - Latvia may go the route of Serbia and E. Ukraine within the next two cowardly Obamao years

    F. "Cowardly" ? When Obamao has voted 128 times when he was a state senator...."PRESENT", so he wouldn't

    have to make a decision? He won't make a decision on Ukraine, wouldn't make one on the daesch/isil...

    "Coward" is a valid descriptive term. FAIL


    7. A matter of honor - Norwegian Muslims form protective ring around synagogue

    G. Yeah, I posted about the draft, too. Has NOTHING to do with the subject you are trying to enjoin. FAIL

    8. Lorne Michaels is a bigot ? Excluded a conservative SNL cast member ?

    H. Geez, HE DID APPARENTLY EXCLUDE HER - it's what SHE IS ASKING - WHY FAIL


    9. An overview of Islam ?

    I. FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL


    10. Marxist ass Obamao is a hypocrite

    J. Obamao plays the race card, and the "fair share" and plays the wealth/lack of it

    card a lot. So what if I call him on it? I see legitimacy there. FAil

    I thought you said I did the "completely unfair knee jerk label to mitigate any opinion

    I disagree with" a whopping 70 of the time.

    You are missing the point, dammit. Everybody uses descriptive terms - derogatory terms, laudatory terms, etc.

    I ....am....talking.....about....... labeling someone a "RACIST" when they disagree with a black person, like Obamao.

    I am talking about labeling someone a "WOMAN HATER" because they really don't like Hillary and they strongly

    disagree with her leftist politics and dishonesty.

    I am talking about slurring anybody who disagrees that there is such a vaiid reality called gay "marriage" -

    with the fear factor term - "HOMOPHOBE"

    I am not talking about being critical of somebody, we all do that. But the knee jerk generalization derogatory

    label slapped on anybody who does the criticizing of politics they don't like.

    I mean, calling someone a "homophobe" because they refuse to believe in gay "marriage" ? You don't see the difference?

    It's just a nonsense, completely invalid derogatory label to emotionally undermine opposing viewpoints.

    That is not what I'm doing when I have good reason to call Obamao a "marxist".

  • I know you think you are actually arguing against me, but most of your last past post just reaffirmed my statement.

  • Actually, no, it didn't. You aren't getting it.

    If I were to lay "liberal" on somebody, just because

    they said they thought the minimum wage should be doubled...

    that would be

    very much like what I'm talking about. None of the above words you mention

    are like that. I have reasons to lay descriptions on Obamao etc.

    I'm talking about "homophobe" and "racist", things that are a negative, knee jerk reaction

    to someone who just doesn't agree with you on gay marriage, for example, or thinks that

    Obamao should never have been president.

    It most certainly is not indicative of "racist" or "homophobe". I'm talking about

    completely knee jerk unjustified, negative commonly used slur for no other reason,

    that the left uses them constantly to portray "political opponents" in an underhanded,

    unjustified fashion.

    That I call obamao a marxist does not qualify. That I call him "ObaMao" actually does, though.

    But I don't use it on other people, just a marxist.

    And Mao was a communist. And, marxism is just a major step before eventual communism.

    And don't argue with me, or I'll go bring back, AGAIN, a quote where Karl Marx himself declared that.

  • Damn, he got you