The Name They Hate
-
Thought it was interesting CNN made this video since I'd just been talking about it recently in another thread.
http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/02/23/name-isis-hates-orig.cnn
-
Thought it was interesting CNN made this video since I'd just been talking about it recently in another thread.
http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/02/23/name-isis-hates-orig.cnn
Thought it was interesting CNN made this video since I'd just been talking about it recently in another thread.
http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/02/23/name-isis-hates-orig.cnn
I saw that too
I also found Die's thread about ISIL interesting.
Call them what you'd like. I call them Evil Cock Suckers
-
I thino if everyone just called them bitch they'd hate that a lot more
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login