AJ Hawk Available
-
Draft all the buckeyes! .....
-
Draft all the buckeyes! .....
Get your shots in on the bucks while you can Woody. You and I both know they are very few and very far between.
-
You know who else is available? Me, I am available. Besides the fact that I'm younger he also only had .5 more sacks then me last year.
You know who else is available? Me, I am available. Besides the fact that I'm younger he also only had .5 more sacks then me last year.
and gayer.
-
Draft all the buckeyes! .....
Fail for Cardale
-
Jacoby Jones anyone?
-
If it takes Mingo off the field I will pick AJ Hawk up at the Airport and buy his one way ticket to C-Town

-
You know who else is available? Me, I am available. Besides the fact that I'm younger he also only had .5 more sacks then me last year.
and gayer.
-
And you would know this how? I mean you were the one who wanted to use pink font.....
he shoots. he scores!!
-
Can he be worse than Mingo?
-
Draft all the buckeyes! .....
They would have been better off over the past 10 years or so if they had.
-
-
Can he be worse than Mingo?
Can he be worse than Mingo?
yes.....a lot worse....
Replace a young outside backer with an old washed up inside backer?......back to school for you kiddo....
Mingo's Cup Runneth Over with Love?
yes it does....I sent some of that kinda love to him this year too....but....
Im thinking he might be ready to step up and play well this comig season....fingers crossed on that
-
I seriously question some you guys NFL knowledge...like would Hawk replace Mingo...ummm no they play different spots on the LB'ing corp. Hawk is an inside linebacker, always has been. And a very good one. Since i'm not a Packer fan I cannot say with one way or another if his skillset has diminished. Looking at his stats he had 90 total tackles with 53 solo last year. Not world beating by any means but comparable if not slightly better than our current ILB'ers. I wouldn't be upset if we picked him up cause I'm really not seeing an ILB'er in this years draft that's worth taking in the 1st two rounds. I was high on Perryman for awhile but then I saw him come in to the combine looking slow and fat. If you can't dial it in for the combine than no thanks.
-
He's diminished... first clue was the Pack moving Jr. inside.
And you guys are old enough to remember "My Cup Runneth over" was Ed's big hit... prolly his only hit...
If you're not diabetic, have a listen...
He's diminished... first clue was the Pack moving Jr. inside.
And you guys are old enough to remember "My Cup Runneth over" was Ed's big hit... prolly his only hit...
If you're not diabetic, have a listen...
Naw, his biggest hit was getting the target in the nuts with a tomahawk on Johnny Carson. THAT was funny!
Mike
-
Draft all the buckeyes! .....
Does Michigan have anyone in this draft?
Oh...that's right...Braylon Edwards v2.
-
Hartline was just released. Jump on that shit, immediately. He would be an instant upgrade @ #2 with the best hands on the team.
And no, this is not a Buckeye bias talking.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login