live long and prosper Mr Spock
-
And now all we have is Zachary Quinto. Too bad.
-
I never watched Star Trek but I did watch "In search of"
RIP
-
I never watched Star Trek but I did watch "In search of"
RIP
I watched reruns of that all the time when I was a kid. Peaked my interest in world oddities.
RIP Mr. Nimoy
-
Sucks that he's gone but 83 is a pretty full life.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

