Skip to content

Predict what will happen to our guys

The Browns Board
17 12 815
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #2

    Player Pos. 2014 Team Type Current Avg./Year

    Ahtyba Rubin 34DT Browns UFA $8,833,333

    Miles Austin WR Browns UFA $2,000,000

    Jabaal Sheard 43DE Browns UFA $1,272,563

    Brian Hoyer QB Browns UFA $982,500

    Tyler Thigpen QB Browns UFA $730,000

    Marlon Moore WR Browns UFA $730,000

    Sione Fua 34DT Browns UFA $645,000

    Jordan Cameron TE Browns UFA $629,350

    Shaun Draughn RB Browns ERFA $570,000

    Craig Robertson 43OLB Browns RFA $570,000

    Buster Skrine CB Browns UFA $560,500

    Andre Smith TE Browns RFA $525,000

    Ryan Seymour LT Browns ERFA $495,000

    Johnson Bademosi S Browns RFA $480,833

    Tashaun Gipson S Browns RFA $480,500

    Ishmaa’ily Kitchen DT Browns RFA $480,000

    Spencer Lanning P Browns ERFA $450,000

    above is money they either made last year or would be due next year. I know Rubin isn't going to be brought back at 8.3 mill.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Of that list, I would guess that Skrine is gone

    (he's not worth it to me) As he is a slot corner at best IMO, but some team will give him BIG money though

    Cameron is also gone. He's going to the west coast IMO

    Sheard will leave too. He doesn't fit our Def.

    I hope they resign, Kitchen, Robertson, Austin, Bademosi.

    As for Hoyer, I think Farmer is jerking him around and he's fed up with that.

  • I believe the FA period begins on Monday...or at least within the next week or so. So....what is going to happen to "our" guys?

    Jordan Cameron:

    Jabaal Sheard:

    Aytahba Rubin:

    Brian Hoyer:

    Miles Austin:

    Marlon Moore:

    Ismaly Kitchen: RFA

    Craig Robertson RFA:

    Tashaun Gipson: RFA:

    Johnson Bademosi: RFA

    Andre Smith RFA

    Buster Skrine:

    Any clues?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @the-gipper said:

    I believe the FA period begins on Monday...or at least within the next week or so. So....what is going to happen to "our" guys?

    Jordan Cameron: Browns might do better with say a third round TE. Jesse James, Nick O'Leary, Ben Koyack. Or a FA. Prediction: Cameron will be out most of year with concussions. No way they spend the $$ he wants for him.

    Jabaal Sheard: Would like to keep him. A steady player. Nothing wrong with that.

    Aytahba Rubin: He should be a Brown....but won't be at that price. Make him a decent offer to stay though please.

    Brian Hoyer: What? The Browns keep the same starting QB for 2 years in a row? Impocerus.

    Miles Austin: I think he stays.

    Marlon Moore: Replaceable, whatever.

    Ismaly Kitchen: RFA Stays for depth

    Craig Robertson RFA: Stays

    Tashaun Gipson: RFA: Most important to keep....and get long term deal done. And FYI, I heard this: as much as we say the team missed Mack when he went down, the Browns were 7-4 with Gipson on the field. 0-5 without him. The defense needed his glue.

    Johnson Bademosi: RFA Would like to keep Badass

    Andre Smith RFA He is a TE....I didn't even know we had him. No big loss then eh?

    Buster Skrine: Are Gilbert, K'wan Williams, Desir enough on board to let him go? Probably.

    Any clues?

  • I believe the FA period begins on Monday...or at least within the next week or so. So....what is going to happen to "our" guys?

    Jordan Cameron:

    Jabaal Sheard:

    Aytahba Rubin:

    Brian Hoyer:

    Miles Austin:

    Marlon Moore:

    Ismaly Kitchen: RFA

    Craig Robertson RFA:

    Tashaun Gipson: RFA:

    Johnson Bademosi: RFA

    Andre Smith RFA

    Buster Skrine:

    Any clues?

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @the-gipper said:

    I believe the FA period begins on Monday...or at least within the next week or so. So....what is going to happen to "our" guys?

    Jordan Cameron:GONE

    Jabaal Sheard: 2 yr.deal Pettine Holds the Keys on this deal.(Poss. Tag)

    Aytahba Rubin: Franchise Tag. At his Price He's almost There Now.(tag JS Ruby Gone)

    Brian Hoyer: Gone via Text from ???

    Miles Austin: Will Sign

    Marlon Moore: Gone FA, will be back after no takers. CU in camp.

    Ismaly Kitchen: RFA Will Stay

    Craig Robertson RFA: Will Stay, Pet will get him a deal

    Tashaun Gipson: RFA: No Tag after 1 Year, But Fire the Guy That Let's Him Walk..

    Johnson Bademosi: RFA Pending Money, there's better depth out there.

    Andre Smith RFA--Go, Did not know you were even here, But camp is always open. Buster Skrine: All I hear is the man want's to walk and theres the door. You are not worth what were paying you now, Thanks for showing up in 8 games maybe...

    Any clues?

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    There's a TE named Jesse James in the draft????

    I want that guy!!!!!

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Like I said earlier, I think Skrine is gone for sure. Some team will pay way way way too much for him and the Browns can't.

    He's been a starting CB and he isn't worth starting CB money IMO

    Gilbert, Williams and Desir are well worth the money they are making.

    Skrine will probably get a deal making more then all 3 of them combined

  • There's a TE named Jesse James in the draft????

    I want that guy!!!!!

    darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @browns149 said:

    There's a TE named Jesse James in the draft????

    I want that guy!!!!!

    Quotes like that should be outlawed

  • @browns149 said:

    There's a TE named Jesse James in the draft????

    I want that guy!!!!!

    Quotes like that should be outlawed

    7 7moses7 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @darren15 said:

    Quotes like that should be outlawed

    yeah that sounded kinda gay

  • I believe the FA period begins on Monday...or at least within the next week or so. So....what is going to happen to "our" guys?

    Jordan Cameron:

    Jabaal Sheard:

    Aytahba Rubin:

    Brian Hoyer:

    Miles Austin:

    Marlon Moore:

    Ismaly Kitchen: RFA

    Craig Robertson RFA:

    Tashaun Gipson: RFA:

    Johnson Bademosi: RFA

    Andre Smith RFA

    Buster Skrine:

    Any clues?

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @the-gipper said:

    I believe the FA period begins on Monday...or at least within the next week or so. So....what is going to happen to "our" guys?

    Jordan Cameron: I get he feeling he has no desire to return. Probably ends up back on the left coast.

    Jabaal Sheard: A non fit here.

    Aytahba Rubin: We won't try to keep him

    Brian Hoyer: Probably hopes for Texas now

    Miles Austin: I think we keep him.

    Marlon Moore: We may try to keep him

    Ismaly Kitchen: RFA Stays

    Craig Robertson RFA: Stays

    Tashaun Gipson: RFA: Stays

    Johnson Bademosi: RFA Stays.

    Andre Smith RFA He hopes to stay, not sure if we keep him

    Buster Skrine: I think we will try to keep him. Just depends on how crazy anoher teams gets. I could see us offering maybe 4-5 mil a year.

    Any clues?

  • I believe the FA period begins on Monday...or at least within the next week or so. So....what is going to happen to "our" guys?

    Jordan Cameron:

    Jabaal Sheard:

    Aytahba Rubin:

    Brian Hoyer:

    Miles Austin:

    Marlon Moore:

    Ismaly Kitchen: RFA

    Craig Robertson RFA:

    Tashaun Gipson: RFA:

    Johnson Bademosi: RFA

    Andre Smith RFA

    Buster Skrine:

    Any clues?

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by Mudfly
    #11

    @the-gipper said:

    I believe the FA period begins on Monday...or at least within the next week or so. So....what is going to happen to "our" guys?

    Jordan Cameron: Let him go....not worth it

    Jabaal Sheard: Have always felt he is a DE, not an OLB......though he is still one of our better tacklers and run stop guys.....Id like to keep him, but fear they wont

    Aytahba Rubin: Say good bye Aytahba...

    Brian Hoyer: Gone. Now he just has to find a team to promise him a starters position without the pressure of competition....

    Miles Austin: Probably gone too.....though I wouldn't mind another season from him

    Marlon Moore: Solid special teamer with upside. Keep him

    Ismaly Kitchen: RFA Eh....played better than Rubin, but still not very good. Keep him to backup our new guy(whomever that may be)

    Craig Robertson RFA:...another "eh"...probably should keep him till we find a replacement, but definitely the weak link in out LB corps

    Tashaun Gipson: RFA:..Sign him.

    Johnson Bademosi: RFA....Eh....dont care either way(special teamer for life)....we need a good SS to back Whitner and he aint it....

    Andre Smith RFA...who?

    Buster Skrine: .....Will be gone....I like him, but not at top $

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Johnny Football-will open a "Cheers II" in Cleveland across from the stadium. 😛

  • I believe the FA period begins on Monday...or at least within the next week or so. So....what is going to happen to "our" guys?

    Jordan Cameron:

    Jabaal Sheard:

    Aytahba Rubin:

    Brian Hoyer:

    Miles Austin:

    Marlon Moore:

    Ismaly Kitchen: RFA

    Craig Robertson RFA:

    Tashaun Gipson: RFA:

    Johnson Bademosi: RFA

    Andre Smith RFA

    Buster Skrine:

    Any clues?

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @the-gipper said:

    I believe the FA period begins on Monday...or at least within the next week or so. So....what is going to happen to "our" guys?

    Jordan Cameron: wants out and too much money

    Jabaal Sheard: I hope he stays

    Aytahba Rubin: Browns don't sign him

    Brian Hoyer: I was rooting for him, got fed up after the Colts game. Great story gone bad, he won't start anywhere soon, but is a good backup

    Miles Austin: keep him please

    Marlon Moore: bye byes

    Ismaly Kitchen: RFA sign him

    Craig Robertson RFA: needs to be a priority signing

    Tashaun Gipson: RFA:needs to be a priority signing

    Johnson Bademosi: RFA

    Andre Smith RFA

    Buster Skrine: needs to be a priority signing

    Any clues?

  • Player Pos. 2014 Team Type Current Avg./Year

    Ahtyba Rubin 34DT Browns UFA $8,833,333

    Miles Austin WR Browns UFA $2,000,000

    Jabaal Sheard 43DE Browns UFA $1,272,563

    Brian Hoyer QB Browns UFA $982,500

    Tyler Thigpen QB Browns UFA $730,000

    Marlon Moore WR Browns UFA $730,000

    Sione Fua 34DT Browns UFA $645,000

    Jordan Cameron TE Browns UFA $629,350

    Shaun Draughn RB Browns ERFA $570,000

    Craig Robertson 43OLB Browns RFA $570,000

    Buster Skrine CB Browns UFA $560,500

    Andre Smith TE Browns RFA $525,000

    Ryan Seymour LT Browns ERFA $495,000

    Johnson Bademosi S Browns RFA $480,833

    Tashaun Gipson S Browns RFA $480,500

    Ishmaa’ily Kitchen DT Browns RFA $480,000

    Spencer Lanning P Browns ERFA $450,000

    above is money they either made last year or would be due next year. I know Rubin isn't going to be brought back at 8.3 mill.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @the-gipper said:

    Player Pos. 2014 Team Type Current Avg./Year

    Ahtyba Rubin 34DT Browns UFA $8,833,333 Probably gone- play was nowhere near worth that kind of money.

    Miles Austin WR Browns UFA $2,000,000 Stays at the right price

    Jabaal Sheard 43DE Browns UFA $1,272,563 Ditto above, but will probably getoverpaid somewhere else.

    Brian Hoyer QB Browns UFA $982,500 gone

    Tyler Thigpen QB Browns UFA $730,000 gone

    Marlon Moore WR Browns UFA $730,000 gone

    Sione Fua 34DT Browns UFA $645,000 ?

    Jordan Cameron TE Browns UFA $629,350 Will get overpaid elsewhere- injury risk.

    Shaun Draughn RB Browns ERFA $570,000 ?

    Craig Robertson 43OLB Browns RFA $570,000 keep @ right price

    Buster Skrine CB Browns UFA $560,500 Probably get overpaid elsewhere

    Andre Smith TE Browns RFA $525,000 ?

    Ryan Seymour LT Browns ERFA $495,000 ?

    Johnson Bademosi S Browns RFA $480,833 Special teams demon- pay him.

    Tashaun Gipson S Browns RFA $480,500 Will get first round tender, Browns will try and work out a long term deal.

    Ishmaa’ily Kitchen DT Browns RFA $480,000 keeper

    Spencer Lanning P Browns ERFA $450,000 ? only if they can't find an upgrade.

    above is money they either made last year or would be due next year. I know Rubin isn't going to be brought back at 8.3 mill.

  • I believe the FA period begins on Monday...or at least within the next week or so. So....what is going to happen to "our" guys?

    Jordan Cameron:

    Jabaal Sheard:

    Aytahba Rubin:

    Brian Hoyer:

    Miles Austin:

    Marlon Moore:

    Ismaly Kitchen: RFA

    Craig Robertson RFA:

    Tashaun Gipson: RFA:

    Johnson Bademosi: RFA

    Andre Smith RFA

    Buster Skrine:

    Any clues?

    lodiloboL lodilobo wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @the-gipper said:

    I believe the FA period begins on Monday...or at least within the next week or so. So....what is going to happen to "our" guys?

    Jordan Cameron:

    Jabaal Sheard:

    Aytahba Rubin:

    Brian Hoyer:

    Miles Austin:

    Marlon Moore:

    Ismaly Kitchen: RFA

    Craig Robertson RFA:

    Tashaun Gipson: RFA:

    Johnson Bademosi: RFA

    Andre Smith RFA

    Buster Skrine:

    Any clues?

    If they have any brains, they will all leave. Once again the morons who run this joke prove that they can always top their last stupid move. Prediction: 0 -16 for the 2015 season.

  • There's a TE named Jesse James in the draft????

    I want that guy!!!!!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @browns149 said:

    There's a TE named Jesse James in the draft????

    I want that guy!!!!!

    And TE Nick O'Leary is Jack Nicklaus's grandson.

  • I believe the FA period begins on Monday...or at least within the next week or so. So....what is going to happen to "our" guys?

    Jordan Cameron:

    Jabaal Sheard:

    Aytahba Rubin:

    Brian Hoyer:

    Miles Austin:

    Marlon Moore:

    Ismaly Kitchen: RFA

    Craig Robertson RFA:

    Tashaun Gipson: RFA:

    Johnson Bademosi: RFA

    Andre Smith RFA

    Buster Skrine:

    Any clues?

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @the-gipper said:

    I believe the FA period begins on Monday...or at least within the next week or so. So....what is going to happen to "our" guys?

    Jordan Cameron: GONE

    Jabaal Sheard: GONE

    Aytahba Rubin: GONE

    Brian Hoyer: GONE

    Miles Austin: STAYS

    Marlon Moore: GONE

    Ismaly Kitchen: RFA STAYS

    Craig Robertson RFA: STAYS

    Tashaun Gipson: RFA: STAYS

    Johnson Bademosi: RFA STAYS

    Andre Smith RFA GONE (side note - who? OL maybe? Replaced by draft)

    Buster Skrine: STAYS

    Any clues?