2015 DRAFT BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD
-
I remember doing the 2014 draft last year a week or 2 leading up to the draft ....I enjoyed doing that....I had the jags and 49rs.
Are we doing it again this year if so I would like a team or two and we should start it earlier this year as we only got to the 4th round last year .....
Regards fellow Browns

-
I'm up for it but I don't think it's a *bad* thing that we only got to the fourth round! Most people don't have the time/inclination to seriously research down to that level and so at that point it's stab-in-the-dark time. First 3 is plenty.
-
I'm up for it but I don't think it's a *bad* thing that we only got to the fourth round! Most people don't have the time/inclination to seriously research down to that level and so at that point it's stab-in-the-dark time. First 3 is plenty.
I'm up for it but I don't think it's a *bad* thing that we only got to the fourth round! Most people don't have the time/inclination to seriously research down to that level and so at that point it's stab-in-the-dark time. First 3 is plenty.
I ran it a couple of years ago.....assigning a different team to various volunteers on here. The problem was that it took a while for some people to log on and choose.
But, feel free to have at it. I will take a team.
-
That sounds pretty cool. I'm in
-
Me too

-
Count me in for a team.
-
I'll get the picking going... I'll take the Browns...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login