Hell yeah, CPAC rocks
-
-
We have seen and heard from her for years now. Time for her to get naked!
Don't forget Hillary. ..
WSS
-
We have seen and heard from her for years now. Time for her to get naked!
Don't forget Hillary. ..
WSS
Don't forget Hillary. ..
WSS
I don't want to hear or see either of them anymore.
But atleast Palin is decent looking.
It's a little easier to put up with an annoying women if she's good looking.
-
Palin is old now and no one wants to see her naked. 8 years ago maybe
-
I'm sure she gets all of the 60+ year olds there all hot and bothered.
But, like I was saying earlier, splitting the Rep vote will kill your chances
-
I got my Viagra ready.
-
Palin is old now and no one wants to see her naked. 8 years ago maybe
Palin is old now and no one wants to see her naked. 8 years ago maybe
She's 51 that's not old.
-
I guess it's relative. At 34 she's old to me
-
She's a good bit younger than me. She rocks.
-
I guess it's relative. At 34 she's old to me
I guess it's relative. At 34 she's old to me
I'm 44 so she's not old.
Hillary at 67 seems old and she looks it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login