Skip to content

Marcus Mariotta?

The Browns Board
45 22 1.6k
  • @logicisforsquares said:

    Flug, I hope you never have to warn someone about an oncoming truck.

    "Sir, may I speak to you about a pressing matter that may be dange..." *splat*

    That's freakin funny! Sorry folks, I thought this 5 hour energy drink was suppose to pace itself over 5 hours. Man was I wrong!

    @flugel said:

    That's freakin funny! Sorry folks, I thought this 5 hour energy drink was suppose to pace itself over 5 hours. Man was I wrong!

    5 Hour's are more like a 2... 2 and half. You think that's fun? Try half a bottle of Speed Stack.

  • @flugel said:

    That's freakin funny! Sorry folks, I thought this 5 hour energy drink was suppose to pace itself over 5 hours. Man was I wrong!

    5 Hour's are more like a 2... 2 and half. You think that's fun? Try half a bottle of Speed Stack.

    @tiamat63 said:

    5 Hour's are more like a 2... 2 and half. You think that's fun? Try half a bottle of Speed Stack.

    or cocaine.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    5 Hour's are more like a 2... 2 and half. You think that's fun? Try half a bottle of Speed Stack.

    or cocaine.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    or cocaine.

    Blow is serious business, good sir. Don't joke about it unless you intend on sharing.

  • Share your funeral director if you mess with that too much.

  • @flugel said:

    That's freakin funny! Sorry folks, I thought this 5 hour energy drink was suppose to pace itself over 5 hours. Man was I wrong!

    5 Hour's are more like a 2... 2 and half. You think that's fun? Try half a bottle of Speed Stack.

    @tiamat63 said:

    5 Hour's are more like a 2... 2 and half. You think that's fun? Try half a bottle of Speed Stack.

    I hear ya! And it's not like you can hold all this energy hostage. I was almost doing pushups between paragraphs.

    I don't want the Warden changing the locks on me at home so I appreciate the warning about Speed Stack...