2015 Browns Board Draft
-
I was watching a video earlier of an NFL analyst on ESPN, I forget who it was, but it was before the 2014 season and he was saying we would make the playoffs in 2014 because of Johnny, so clearly some people were high on him(even if it was ESPN). I never wanted us to draft him, I knew he wouldn't pan out for us
Skip Bayless? Lol
-
with the 7th pick of the 2015 draft, the Chicago Bears select Danny Shelton, DT, University of Washington.
-
With the 8th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select........Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson
-
-
Here is a pretty good board that rates overall and by position. You can decide for yourself how accurate, but for the most part it's a decent guideline. You may notice they have extra categories like DT for 4-3 and DT for 3-4 and Big Power backs vs, fast smaller shifty scatbacks that are 3rd down and long types (hands for pass catching and open field running).
http://www.drafttek.com/Top-100-NFL-Draft-Prospects-2015.asp
-
He didn't make his pick in time, if you're taking suggestions for the pick I'd pick either Shane Ray, OLB, Missouri or Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa
-
I am wondering who our front office have in mind for 12 and 19

Hope we get here today
-
After 14 hours, and a PM sent and still no response, the pick will be forfeited. With the 9th pick, the Giants take Shane Ray, OLB, Missouri
-
-
giants need a lot but i think they'll go after a DL or OL since both have been depleted in recent years. they want to get back to nfc east style football which is smash mouth run. can't do that with their line.
-
Rams need a CB-Waynes would be most logical. Plus he is most likely best available value.
-
Rams seem to be biliding inside-out, and so far it is working pretty well for them. I think they'll stay with that philosophy and find their replacement at RT.
With the 10th pick, the St. Louis Rams select Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa
The Vikings are on the clock...
-
With the 11th pick in the 2015 draft, the Minnesota Vikings select Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama
-
Browns on the clock...we are all waiting with baited breath
-
Not liking what I see available...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login