2015 Browns Board Draft
-
I will throw my hat in the ring if the next picker goes awol......maybe a newbie that isnt gonna be back soon???....or maybe not...
anyhow....just wish we coulda picked a highly rated "for sure" bust for the steelers.....not sure theres a favorite for biggest bust yet
-
ok i get the inside jokes and all but can tour or mudfly tell me why peat or collins rates out better than fisher from oregon? what i saw from the combine in skills tests was peat was gassed and fisher was solid. where's the huge diff? browns could pick another DL and go into the 2nd round for QB and still get a solid OL in the 3rd?
I watched Collins at the senior bowl and he was dominant. I'm still not a Peat fan.
And The Eagles should take an OL next. I like Humphries or Fisher.
I watched Collins at the senior bowl and he was dominant. I'm still not a Peat fan.
And The Eagles should take an OL next. I like Humphries or Fisher.
Because any kid from Louisiana with comparable talent is a take over any kid from the Pacific Northwest. La'el Collins made Myles Garrett his bitch on Thanksgiving last year.
I remember watching the MSU game where a goal line run behind the center got stuffed and Collins turns around yelling at Les Miles to run behind him. Kid is tough as nails.
Not only that, LSU kids know how to run block, and they do it against the best D lines in the country. Oregon, on the other hand....
-
and the sec didn't even represent in the champ bowl so.........
-
-
Yur late Gipper! Panthers need OL help in a big way.
-
OK, I am on the clock....yes, we need to give some ground on the overnight thing. I will post my choice in a moment to let me see who has already been taken.
-
More important to the Panthers is the need to replace the pass rusher they lost when ditching Greg Hardy.
To that end, the Carolina Panthers select: Owamagbe Odighizuwa DE UCLA
-
Per CBS Sports, 10 Best Available after my pick of O-O:
1. Todd Gurley RB Georgia
2. Jaelen Strong WR Ariz. St.
3. Erick Flowers OT Miami
4. Melvin Gordon RB Wisconsin
5. Donal Green Beckham WR OKlahoma
6. Cameron Irving C FSU
7. Maxx Williams TE Miami
8. Marcus Peters CB Washington
9. Preston Smith DE Miss. St.
10. Shaq Thompson OLB Washington
10. Breshard Perriman WR Central Florida
10. Erik Kendricks LB UCLA
-
OK, I am on the clock....yes, we need to give some ground on the overnight thing. I will post my choice in a moment to let me see who has already been taken.
OK, I am on the clock....yes, we need to give some ground on the overnight thing. I will post my choice in a moment to let me see who has already been taken.
I thought all old people woke up like 530 am.

Nice pick-prolly gettin' thin on the pass rushers now.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
With the 26th pick the Baltimore Ravens select Dorial Green-Beckham - WR - Oklahoma
You better draft Dr. Phil while you're at it. 🥷
You stole my pick BTW. I think he will be the best of them in the long run. Another Megatron/Andre Johnson in the making if he keeps his head on straight.
This is where he was coming out of HS. http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/playerrankings/_/class/2012/view/rn300jr/order/true
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
With the 26th pick the Baltimore Ravens select Dorial Green-Beckham - WR - Oklahoma
You better draft Dr. Phil while you're at it. 🥷
You stole my pick BTW. I think he will be the best of them in the long run. Another Megatron/Andre Johnson in the making if he keeps his head on straight.
This is where he was coming out of HS. http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/playerrankings/_/class/2012/view/rn300jr/order/true
You better draft Dr. Phil while you're at it. 🥷
You stole my pick BTW. I think he will be the best of them in the long run. Another Megatron/Andre Johnson in the making if he keeps his head on straight.
that's a pretty big IF.
i think farmer is smart enough to stay away from assholes like him after having to deal with gordon now. play like a brown is not in either one of their vocabs if you ask me.
-
You better draft Dr. Phil while you're at it. 🥷
You stole my pick BTW. I think he will be the best of them in the long run. Another Megatron/Andre Johnson in the making if he keeps his head on straight.
that's a pretty big IF.
i think farmer is smart enough to stay away from assholes like him after having to deal with gordon now. play like a brown is not in either one of their vocabs if you ask me.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
With the 26th pick the Baltimore Ravens select Dorial Green-Beckham - WR - Oklahoma
You better draft Dr. Phil while you're at it. 🥷
You stole my pick BTW. I think he will be the best of them in the long run. Another Megatron/Andre Johnson in the making if he keeps his head on straight.
This is where he was coming out of HS. http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/playerrankings/_/class/2012/view/rn300jr/order/true
Dudes a beast, and he fills Ozzies profile of "Play like a Raven" Ha!You better draft Dr. Phil while you're at it. 🥷
You stole my pick BTW. I think he will be the best of them in the long run. Another Megatron/Andre Johnson in the making if he keeps his head on straight.
This is where he was coming out of HS. http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/playerrankings/_/class/2012/view/rn300jr/order/true
-
fuck the ravens.
hurry up texas boy i'm chompin at the bit to make my pick goshdarnit!
-
OK, I am on the clock....yes, we need to give some ground on the overnight thing. I will post my choice in a moment to let me see who has already been taken.
I thought all old people woke up like 530 am.

Nice pick-prolly gettin' thin on the pass rushers now.
I thought all old people woke up like 530 am.

Nice pick-prolly gettin' thin on the pass rushers now.
Not at all....it is harder to go to bed for me....up til like 1:30 last night.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
With the 26th pick the Baltimore Ravens select Dorial Green-Beckham - WR - Oklahoma
Seeing that they have lost their entire receiving corps, this certainly makes sense.
-
More important to the Panthers is the need to replace the pass rusher they lost when ditching Greg Hardy.
To that end, the Carolina Panthers select: Owamagbe Odighizuwa DE UCLA
More important to the Panthers is the need to replace the pass rusher they lost when ditching Greg Hardy.
To that end, the Carolina Panthers select: Owamagbe Odighizuwa DE UCLA
Can you pronounce that for us? Or, at least spell it phoenetically for the commissionner to say on draft day...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
