2015 Browns Board Draft
-
Chargers
-
If it boils down to having two teams, and no one else wants them for their first choice, I will take the Titans as well.
And with the #2 overall pick the Titans will pick Marcus Mariota.
(how is that for moving the draft along....first two picks gone before it even gets started.)
-
if we go 2 teams give me Cards at 24.
-
19 spots left. Will wait a while before giving people a 2nd team. We still have 8 weeks until the draft.
-
if thats the case switch me out of the Chargers and put me on ther Redskins at 5.. if we get to the Chargers and no one has picked them ill take them also. in 8 weeks i wanna make at least one pick. hahaha
-
Since brownsfandenver switched to the Redskins, I'll take the Vikings if we can get a second team
-
I want the Titans
-
Are we going to allow any pick trading?
If needed, I'll take a NFC team on top of the Texans.
-
alright who is on the clock and how much time do they officially have right now.. i need to plan my pick at 5.
-
Who is going to take the Steelers and draft a punter or long snapper in the first round?
-
alright who is on the clock and how much time do they officially have right now.. i need to plan my pick at 5.
alright who is on the clock and how much time do they officially have right now.. i need to plan my pick at 5.
Titans, and I say give them about 6 weeks,
Unless we are doing an early mock.
Zombo
-
alright who is on the clock and how much time do they officially have right now.. i need to plan my pick at 5.
alright who is on the clock and how much time do they officially have right now.. i need to plan my pick at 5.
Slow down killer... we haven't started yet
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Ill take a team....dont care which one
Thanks for volunteering. You have the Steelers.
-
I want the Titans
I want the Titans
Its your turn......and you are allowed to go. You want Mariota?
-
alright who is on the clock and how much time do they officially have right now.. i need to plan my pick at 5.
Slow down killer... we haven't started yet
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Ill take a team....dont care which one
Thanks for volunteering. You have the Steelers.
Slow down killer... we haven't started yet
So do I have to pick now or.....Its your turn......and you are allowed to go. You want Mariota?
-
Slow down killer... we haven't started yet
So do I have to pick now or.....Its your turn......and you are allowed to go. You want Mariota?
So do I have to pick now or.....
No. Still waiting to see if there are more people interested in joining.
-
Come on, we need more people
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login