Skip to content

2015 Browns Board Draft

The Browns Board
956 26 32.3k
  • That's 5 Florida State players in the 1st round... Would that be some sort of record? Gip, you gotta be able to find that info, right?

  • With the 26th pick the Baltimore Ravens select Dorial Green-Beckham - WR - Oklahoma

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    With the 26th pick the Baltimore Ravens select Dorial Green-Beckham - WR - Missouri

    Corrected

  • Hmmmm. Might actually be able to complete the 1st round tonight.

  • That's 5 Florida State players in the 1st round... Would that be some sort of record? Gip, you gotta be able to find that info, right?

    @thenew23 said:

    That's 5 Florida State players in the 1st round... Would that be some sort of record? Gip, you gotta be able to find that info, right?

    Think Alabama or Oklahoma's done that. Maybe LSU.

  • With the 30th pick in the 2015 NFL draft, the Green Bay Packers select Jordan Phillips, NT, Oklahoma

  • Well that just made my pick really easy @ 32. I was in a quandary between need and best available.

    Z on the clock.

  • With the 31st pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the New Orleans Saints select Jaelen Strong, Wide receiver, Ariz. St.

    The New England Patriots are on the clock.

    Round 1
    1. Buccaneers (The Gipper): Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State
    2. Titans (ColumbusKing): Leonard Williams, DT, USC
    3. Jaguars (darren15): Dante Fowler, OLB, Florida
    4. Raiders (cbbacker): Kevin White, WR, WVU
    5. Redskins (brownsfandenver): Randy Gregory, DE/OLB, Nebraska
    6. Jets (darren15): Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon
    7. Bears (RoyceRolls): Danny Shelton, DT, Washington
    8. Falcons (ConnerLangford): Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson
    9. Giants (gftChris): Shane Ray, OLB, Missouri
    10. Rams (cdl15): Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa
    11. Vikings (RoyceRolls): Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama
    12. Browns (thenew23): Malcom Brown, DT, Texas
    13. Saints (Zombo): Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan St
    14. Dolphins (ColumbusKing): La'el Collins, OT, LSU
    15. 49ers (BaconHound): Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford
    16. Texans (Tour2ma): DaVante Parker, WR, Louisville
    17. Chargers (Tour2ma): Alvin Dupree, OLB, Kentucky
    18. Chiefs (Connerlangford): Landon Collins, SS, Alabama
    19. Browns (via Bills) (thenew23): T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pittsburgh
    20. Eagles (utzie): Arik Armstead, DT/DE, Oregon
    21. Bengals (LCDawgFan13): Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida State
    22. Steelers (XxDaBuckeyexX): Kevin Johnson, CB, Wake Forest
    23. Lions (JJmac28): Ronald Darby, CB, Florida State
    24. Cardinals (JJmac28): Erik Kendricks, ILB/OLB, UCLA
    25. Panthers (The Gipper): Owamagbe Odighizuwa, DE/OLB, UCLA
    26. Ravens (XxDaBuckeyexX): Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Missouri
    27. Cowboys (wargograw): P.J. Williams, CB, Florida State
    28. Broncos (miktoxic): Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota
    29. Colts (LCDawgFan13): Cameron Erving, C/G, Florida State
    30. Packers (andeftw): Jordan Phillips, NT, Oklahoma
    31. Saints (via Seahawks) (Zombo): Jaelen Strong WR Ariz. St.
    32. Patriots (TexasAg1969):

  • And with the last pick of the first round the New England Patriots select (only if medically cleared) Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia. SEC, SEC, SEC! LOL! 😆

    Gordon was tempting but he has fumbleitis.

    And as the GM I would have been trading down at this point to get a DT and more picks.

    new23 - you going to start a new thread for the second round?

  • Dammit I was hoping Gurley would fall to me (Cowboys). That gay spread team in New England doesn't know what to do with a beast like him.

  • Also, I second the SEC chant. Are you in Texas?

  • Dammit I was hoping Gurley would fall to me (Cowboys). That gay spread team in New England doesn't know what to do with a beast like him.

    @wargograw said:

    Dammit I was hoping Gurley would fall to me (Cowboys). That gay spread team in New England doesn't know what to do with a beast like him.

    He won't fall that far and neither will Gordon. You screwed the Cowboys! 😛 And even though I'm in Texas, I am not a fan of them or the Texans. Go Broncos and Browns! 😆 :lol:

    PS- how about Gurley for your next year's 1st rounder, this year's second rounder and your best DT? Or Dez straight up. Ha! 😁

  • That's 5 Florida State players in the 1st round... Would that be some sort of record? Gip, you gotta be able to find that info, right?

    @thenew23 said:

    That's 5 Florida State players in the 1st round... Would that be some sort of record? Gip, you gotta be able to find that info, right?

    Just Google, most 1st round picks by a single school....I suspect you would find an answer

  • Belichek won't allow a receiver is good as Dez on his squad.

    I'm a firm believer in the expendability of NFL backs so I won't lose any sleep on this.

    I like the Broncos too. Von was my favorite Ag ever. Only have become a casual Cowboys fan recently as I've really fallen in love with Dallas. I'm from/live in Austin and am absolutely sick of it.

    What part of Texas you in?

  • Per CBS Sports, 10 Best Available



    1. Erick Flowers OT Miami


    2. Melvin Gordon RB Wisconsin


    3. Marcus Peters CB Washington


    4. Preston Smith DE Miss. St.


    5. Shaq Thompson OLB Washington


    6. Breshard Perriman WR Central Florida


    7 .Eli Harald OLB Virginia


    8 Jake Fisher OT Oregon


    9 Sammie Coates WR Auburn


    10. Brett Hundley QB UCLA


  • Belichek won't allow a receiver is good as Dez on his squad.

    I'm a firm believer in the expendability of NFL backs so I won't lose any sleep on this.

    I like the Broncos too. Von was my favorite Ag ever. Only have become a casual Cowboys fan recently as I've really fallen in love with Dallas. I'm from/live in Austin and am absolutely sick of it.

    What part of Texas you in?

    @wargograw said:

    What part of Texas you in?

    Just a little N. of Sunset City (a.k.a. Sun City). I hear the Sunset City Transportation Authority almost every morning with their sirens on picking up their next customer from "God's Waiting Room". 😁

    I'm always elated they didn't stop at my house. 🥷

  • @thenew23 said:

    That's 5 Florida State players in the 1st round... Would that be some sort of record? Gip, you gotta be able to find that info, right?

    Just Google, most 1st round picks by a single school....I suspect you would find an answer

    @the-gipper said:

    Just Google, most 1st round picks by a single school....I suspect you would find an answer

    I placed the answer further up Gip-Miami with 6 1st rounders 2004.

  • I got the joke, but that's not a city...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Just Google, most 1st round picks by a single school....I suspect you would find an answer

    I placed the answer further up Gip-Miami with 6 1st rounders 2004.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I placed the answer further up Gip-Miami with 6 1st rounders 2004.

    😉

  • the way no one believes in RBs anymore (positional life expectancy) i wouldn't be surprised if both gurley and gordon fall into the second round.

    out of 14 first round picks since 2000, belichick has only used 5 of them on the O side of the ball. 2 OL, 2 TEs and 1 RB. i'd expect him to go DB myself (or trade down which he loves to do).