2015 Browns Board Draft
-
Per CBS Sports, 10 Best Available
1. Melvin Gordon RB Wisconsin
2. Preston Smith DE Miss. St.
3. Shaq Thompson OLB Washington
4. Breshard Perriman WR Central Florida
5 .Eli Harald OLB Virginia
6 Jake Fisher OT Oregon
7 Sammie Coates WR Auburn
8. Brett Hundley QB UCLA
9. Quinten Rollins CB Miami, Oh.
10. AJ Cann OG South Carolina
The Raiders (cbbacker) on the clock.
-
the way no one believes in RBs anymore (positional life expectancy) i wouldn't be surprised if both gurley and gordon fall into the second round.
out of 14 first round picks since 2000, belichick has only used 5 of them on the O side of the ball. 2 OL, 2 TEs and 1 RB. i'd expect him to go DB myself (or trade down which he loves to do).
the way no one believes in RBs anymore (positional life expectancy) i wouldn't be surprised if both gurley and gordon fall into the second round.
out of 14 first round picks since 2000, belichick has only used 5 of them on the O side of the ball. 2 OL, 2 TEs and 1 RB. i'd expect him to go DB myself (or trade down which he loves to do).
One will go to the Cowboys for sure. And I'm betting on the Chargers to take the other. Both teams have shown their offenses function better with a great RB in with the QB. As to the DB he has picked up 3 CB's in free agency while losing two. Has me questioning whether he would take another in round 1.
-
I am probably going to be leaving the board for the weekend (though there is a chance I may check in Sat Morning). My next pick isn't until #25 of the 2d round. If everyone else has picked before I get back on... this is my directive to whomever is doing the picking (new23?). With #57 choose the player that is available in this order:
Jake Fisher OT Oregon
Nelson Agholor WR USC
DJ Humphries OT Florida
Devin Smith WR Ohio St.
Rahard Green WR FSU.
You don't have to wait the 12 hours...just do it baby.
-
Raiders select Arie Kujiando
-
Jacksonville Jaguars add a wide receiver after losing Shorts and Blackmon
Nelson Agholor WR USC
-
New York Jets select Shaq Thompson OLB Washington
Jets need someone aggresive
-
-
cbbacker said:
Well they will be looking to run the ball, and it all starts up front. And contrary to public beliefs, he graded out as a top 2 run blocking guard, and a top 5 guard overall. So yea I am happy with that.
Stick to your guns cb. If he played for Saban he knows what he's doing and has been up against the best the SEC has to offer.
Of course buried in the reports is this little jewel, "Serious medical concerns after multiple knee surgeries to both knees."
So I'd put a caveat on that that he has to be cleared medically to make the choice.
-
Someone needs to make Redskins pick ......new ?
-
-
Redskins select Jalen Collins, CB, LSU
Bears (RoyceRolls) are on the clock...
-
The Bears select Eli Harold, DE, Virginia
-
What the f***, Collins was available when I picked that scrub Williams? REDO!
-
LOL-I was hoping no one would notice Collins all the way to pick 64.
-
This is like worst case scenario for the Browns. The only player I had in mind was Harold and he just got taken. I hope they don't draft like this next month...
-
Look again 23. There are still about 3 quality players on D alone I'd take when next up so unless all 3 go next you are still in great shape. Besides next up is late to the party so give him a kicker. LOL!

And I see gftChris is on line but still late to the party. He deserves a kicker.

-
Giants select Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon... The Rams (cdl15) are on the clock...
-
Look again 23. There are still about 3 quality players on D alone I'd take when next up so unless all 3 go next you are still in great shape. Besides next up is late to the party so give him a kicker. LOL!

And I see gftChris is on line but still late to the party. He deserves a kicker.

Look again 23. There are still about 3 quality players on D alone I'd take when next up so unless all 3 go next you are still in great shape. Besides next up is late to the party so give him a kicker. LOL!

And I see gftChris is on line but still late to the party. He deserves a kicker.

Looking for a dynamic pass-rusher... not just a quality defensive player...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login