2015 Browns Board Draft
-
sorry everyone wife took me to Vegas for my birthday. thats why i missed my pick and than i got busy at work when i returned.
Actually I met her in Vegas on Sat. for my birthday while you slept in.

Actually I met her in Vegas on Sat. for my birthday while you slept in.

Does she work at Denny's ?
-
Please pick for the dolphins ....
-
Per CBS Sports, 10 Best Available
1. Breshard Perriman WR Central Florida
2. Jay Ajayi RB Boise
3. Brett Hundley QB UCLA
4. AJ Cann OG South Carolina
5. Quentin Rollins CB Miami, Oh.
6. Berardrick McKinney OLB, Miss. St.
7. Stephone Anthony ILB Clemson
8. Ameer Abdullah RB Nebraska
9. Danielle Hunter DE LSU
10. Carl Davis DT Iowa
-
Per CBS Sports, 10 Best Available
1. Breshard Perriman WR Central Florida
2. Jay Ajayi RB Boise
3. Brett Hundley QB UCLA
4. AJ Cann OG South Carolina
5. Quentin Rollins CB Miami, Oh.
6. Berardrick McKinney OLB, Miss. St.
7. Stephone Anthony ILB Clemson
8. Ameer Abdullah RB Nebraska
9. Danielle Hunter DE LSU
10. Carl Davis DT Iowa
Per CBS Sports DraftScout.com, 10 Best Available
Fixed
-
Per CBS Sports DraftScout.com, 10 Best Available
Fixed
-
Well last time CKing slept until about 1150am EST so if he he stays true to form there should bee a pick in the next 20 min or so.
If not, go for it new23.
-
The Miami Dolphins select.....
Quentin Rollins, CB, Miami Oh
(Sorry I took so long, I have been relying on PM's from new)
-
Sorry... busy morning again. I'm glad we at least got the picks. I PM'd Conner so hopefully we'll keep this thing moving...
-
Per CBS Sports, 10 Best Available
1. Breshard Perriman WR Central Florida
2. Jay Ajayi RB Boise
3. Brett Hundley QB UCLA
4. AJ Cann OG South Carolina
5. Berardrick McKinney OLB, Miss. St.
6. Stephone Anthony ILB Clemson
7. Ameer Abdullah RB Nebraska
8. Danielle Hunter DE LSU
9. Laken Tomlinson OG Duke
10. Byron Jones CB Connecticut
11. Devin Smith WR Ohio St.
-
With the 49th pick, the Kansas City Chiefs select........Breshard Perriman, WR, UCF
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
updated list?
on page one.
-
There's no way to go to page 1 on mobile right? I click on a thread and it takes me to the last post I viewed, which is awesome. But if I want to go to page 1 I've gotta keep hitting "previous" until I'm there. On an 18 page thread, not fun.
-
There's no way to go to page 1 on mobile right? I click on a thread and it takes me to the last post I viewed, which is awesome. But if I want to go to page 1 I've gotta keep hitting "previous" until I'm there. On an 18 page thread, not fun.
There's no way to go to page 1 on mobile right? I click on a thread and it takes me to the last post I viewed, which is awesome. But if I want to go to page 1 I've gotta keep hitting "previous" until I'm there. On an 18 page thread, not fun.
Press "full version" on the bottom... Much easier that way
-
Well I know that. But the mobile site has advantages in every other area but this one. Hope you guys can fix it whenever the site gets updated.
-
Time to pick for the bills
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login