Skip to content

2015 Browns Board Draft

The Browns Board
956 26 32.3k
  • There's no way to go to page 1 on mobile right? I click on a thread and it takes me to the last post I viewed, which is awesome. But if I want to go to page 1 I've gotta keep hitting "previous" until I'm there. On an 18 page thread, not fun.

    @wargograw said:

    There's no way to go to page 1 on mobile right? I click on a thread and it takes me to the last post I viewed, which is awesome. But if I want to go to page 1 I've gotta keep hitting "previous" until I'm there. On an 18 page thread, not fun.

    Press "full version" on the bottom... Much easier that way

  • Well I know that. But the mobile site has advantages in every other area but this one. Hope you guys can fix it whenever the site gets updated.

  • Time to pick for the bills

  • Time to pick for the bills

    @darren15 said:

    Time to pick for the bills

    Yep-had plenty of time already.

  • Bills select Benardrick McKinney, ILB, Mississippi St... next

  • Per CBS Sports, 10 Best Available



    1. Jay Ajayi RB Boise


    2. Brett Hundley QB UCLA


    3. AJ Cann OG South Carolina


    4. Stephone Anthony ILB Clemson


    5. Ameer Abdullah RB Nebraska


    6. Danielle Hunter DE LSU


    7. Laken Tomlinson OG Duke


    8. Byron Jones CB Connecticut


    9. Devin Smith WR Ohio St.


    10. Duke Johnson RB Miami Fla.


  • Whew... almost lost my ILB...

    With the 51st pick in the 2015 NFL Draft....

    The Houston Texans select:

    Stephone Anthony ILB Clemson

    The Philadelphia Eagles are on the clock....

  • so besides WR, the majority are picking line help on both sides of the ball with an emphasis on defense with the LBs and CBs.

    sounds about right.

  • Good choice Tour. I liked him a bit better too.

  • The Eagles have a big hole at WR now that Maclin and Desean Jackson are gone. They are going to go big play WR here to stretch out the field and help Bradford.

    Eagles select: WR Devin Smith, OSU

    The Bengals are now on the clock.

  • Bengals select:Byron Jones CB Connecticut

  • Per CBS Sports, 10 Best Available



    1. Jay Ajayi RB Boise


    2. Brett Hundley QB UCLA


    3. AJ Cann OG South Carolina


    4. Ameer Abdullah RB Nebraska


    5. Danielle Hunter DE LSU


    6. Laken Tomlinson OG Duke


    7. Duke Johnson RB Miami Fla.


    8. Xavier Cooper DT Washington St.


    9. Hronniss Grasu OC Oregon


    10. Rashad Greene WR FSU


  • With Pick 54 in the 2015 NFL Draft....

    The Detroit Lions select

    Xavier Cooper DT Washington St.

    The Arizona Cardinals are on the clock....

  • With Pick 55 in the 2015 NFL Draft....

    The Arizona Cardinals select

    Danielle Hunter DE LSU

    The Steelers (XxDaBuckeyexX) are on the clock....

  • With the 56th pick the Squeelers select Hau'oli Kikaha OLB Washington

  • I am probably going to be leaving the board for the weekend (though there is a chance I may check in Sat Morning). My next pick isn't until #25 of the 2d round. If everyone else has picked before I get back on... this is my directive to whomever is doing the picking (new23?). With #57 choose the player that is available in this order:

    Jake Fisher OT Oregon

    Nelson Agholor WR USC

    DJ Humphries OT Florida

    Devin Smith WR Ohio St.

    Rahard Green WR FSU.

    You don't have to wait the 12 hours...just do it baby.

    @the-gipper said:

    I am probably going to be leaving the board for the weekend (though there is a chance I may check in Sat Morning). My next pick isn't until #25 of the 2d round. If everyone else has picked before I get back on... this is my directive to whomever is doing the picking (new23?). With #57 choose the player that is available in this order:

    Jake Fisher OT Oregon

    Nelson Agholor WR USC

    DJ Humphries OT Florida

    Devin Smith WR Ohio St.

    Rahard Green WR FSU.

    You don't have to wait the 12 hours...just do it baby.

    Gipper left these instructions which means go ahead and give him Green WR from FSU @ #25 for the 2nd round.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I am probably going to be leaving the board for the weekend (though there is a chance I may check in Sat Morning). My next pick isn't until #25 of the 2d round. If everyone else has picked before I get back on... this is my directive to whomever is doing the picking (new23?). With #57 choose the player that is available in this order:

    Jake Fisher OT Oregon

    Nelson Agholor WR USC

    DJ Humphries OT Florida

    Devin Smith WR Ohio St.

    Rahard Green WR FSU.

    You don't have to wait the 12 hours...just do it baby.

    Gipper left these instructions which means go ahead and give him Green WR from FSU @ #25 for the 2nd round.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Gipper left these instructions which means go ahead and give him Green WR from FSU @ #25 for the 2nd round.

    He was on today so I'll give him time in case he changes his mind

  • Time's well up. Give him the player he listed please.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I am probably going to be leaving the board for the weekend (though there is a chance I may check in Sat Morning). My next pick isn't until #25 of the 2d round. If everyone else has picked before I get back on... this is my directive to whomever is doing the picking (new23?). With #57 choose the player that is available in this order:

    Jake Fisher OT Oregon

    Nelson Agholor WR USC

    DJ Humphries OT Florida

    Devin Smith WR Ohio St.

    Rahard Green WR FSU.

    You don't have to wait the 12 hours...just do it baby.

    Gipper left these instructions which means go ahead and give him Green WR from FSU @ #25 for the 2nd round.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Gipper left these instructions which means go ahead and give him Green WR from FSU @ #25 for the 2nd round.

    Actually, I would like to take AJ Cann OG from South Carolina.....since no one else has gone after me, please make that change.