Skip to content

2015 Browns Board Draft

The Browns Board
956 26 32.3k
  • Good choice Tour. I liked him a bit better too.

  • The Eagles have a big hole at WR now that Maclin and Desean Jackson are gone. They are going to go big play WR here to stretch out the field and help Bradford.

    Eagles select: WR Devin Smith, OSU

    The Bengals are now on the clock.

  • Bengals select:Byron Jones CB Connecticut

  • Per CBS Sports, 10 Best Available



    1. Jay Ajayi RB Boise


    2. Brett Hundley QB UCLA


    3. AJ Cann OG South Carolina


    4. Ameer Abdullah RB Nebraska


    5. Danielle Hunter DE LSU


    6. Laken Tomlinson OG Duke


    7. Duke Johnson RB Miami Fla.


    8. Xavier Cooper DT Washington St.


    9. Hronniss Grasu OC Oregon


    10. Rashad Greene WR FSU


  • With Pick 54 in the 2015 NFL Draft....

    The Detroit Lions select

    Xavier Cooper DT Washington St.

    The Arizona Cardinals are on the clock....

  • With Pick 55 in the 2015 NFL Draft....

    The Arizona Cardinals select

    Danielle Hunter DE LSU

    The Steelers (XxDaBuckeyexX) are on the clock....

  • With the 56th pick the Squeelers select Hau'oli Kikaha OLB Washington

  • I am probably going to be leaving the board for the weekend (though there is a chance I may check in Sat Morning). My next pick isn't until #25 of the 2d round. If everyone else has picked before I get back on... this is my directive to whomever is doing the picking (new23?). With #57 choose the player that is available in this order:

    Jake Fisher OT Oregon

    Nelson Agholor WR USC

    DJ Humphries OT Florida

    Devin Smith WR Ohio St.

    Rahard Green WR FSU.

    You don't have to wait the 12 hours...just do it baby.

    @the-gipper said:

    I am probably going to be leaving the board for the weekend (though there is a chance I may check in Sat Morning). My next pick isn't until #25 of the 2d round. If everyone else has picked before I get back on... this is my directive to whomever is doing the picking (new23?). With #57 choose the player that is available in this order:

    Jake Fisher OT Oregon

    Nelson Agholor WR USC

    DJ Humphries OT Florida

    Devin Smith WR Ohio St.

    Rahard Green WR FSU.

    You don't have to wait the 12 hours...just do it baby.

    Gipper left these instructions which means go ahead and give him Green WR from FSU @ #25 for the 2nd round.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I am probably going to be leaving the board for the weekend (though there is a chance I may check in Sat Morning). My next pick isn't until #25 of the 2d round. If everyone else has picked before I get back on... this is my directive to whomever is doing the picking (new23?). With #57 choose the player that is available in this order:

    Jake Fisher OT Oregon

    Nelson Agholor WR USC

    DJ Humphries OT Florida

    Devin Smith WR Ohio St.

    Rahard Green WR FSU.

    You don't have to wait the 12 hours...just do it baby.

    Gipper left these instructions which means go ahead and give him Green WR from FSU @ #25 for the 2nd round.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Gipper left these instructions which means go ahead and give him Green WR from FSU @ #25 for the 2nd round.

    He was on today so I'll give him time in case he changes his mind

  • Time's well up. Give him the player he listed please.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I am probably going to be leaving the board for the weekend (though there is a chance I may check in Sat Morning). My next pick isn't until #25 of the 2d round. If everyone else has picked before I get back on... this is my directive to whomever is doing the picking (new23?). With #57 choose the player that is available in this order:

    Jake Fisher OT Oregon

    Nelson Agholor WR USC

    DJ Humphries OT Florida

    Devin Smith WR Ohio St.

    Rahard Green WR FSU.

    You don't have to wait the 12 hours...just do it baby.

    Gipper left these instructions which means go ahead and give him Green WR from FSU @ #25 for the 2nd round.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Gipper left these instructions which means go ahead and give him Green WR from FSU @ #25 for the 2nd round.

    Actually, I would like to take AJ Cann OG from South Carolina.....since no one else has gone after me, please make that change.

  • Per CBS Sports, 10 Best Available



    1. Jay Ajayi RB Boise


    2. Brett Hundley QB UCLA


    3. Ameer Abdullah RB Nebraska


    4. Laken Tomlinson OG Duke


    5. Duke Johnson RB Miami Fla.


    6. Hronniss Grasu OC Oregon


    7. Rashad Greene WR FSU


    8. Clive Walfor TE Miami Fla.


    9. Tevin Coleman RB Indiana


    10. Cody Previtt FS Ole Miss

  • The Baltimore Ravens select Ronald Darby CB Florida St.

  • manning's career winding down. kubiak in....will want his own guy. kid played in the same weather (if not worse)....

    with the 27th pick of the second round

    the denver broncos select QB garrett grayson colo st.

  • manning's career winding down. kubiak in....will want his own guy. kid played in the same weather (if not worse)....

    with the 27th pick of the second round

    the denver broncos select QB garrett grayson colo st.

    @miktoxic said:

    manning's career winding down. kubiak in....will want his own guy. kid played in the same weather (if not worse)....

    with the 27th pick of the second round

    the denver broncos select QB garrett grayson colo st.

    And the 3rd QB is finally off the board...

  • The Baltimore Ravens select Ronald Darby CB Florida St.

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    The Baltimore Ravens select Ronald Darby CB Florida St.

    Darby was off the board in round 1.....gonna have to pick again.......tho he woulda been a much better pick here...😉

    was starting to wonder if anyone was ever gonna pick a QB.....I figured we could have 3 gone in the first alone...maybe...a couple more by now....

  • if the browns were picking a QB in the 2nd, i prob would have chosen hundley. i figure grayson is a local kid for denver........could be a steal or a bust. who knows?

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    The Baltimore Ravens select Ronald Darby CB Florida St.

    Darby was off the board in round 1.....gonna have to pick again.......tho he woulda been a much better pick here...😉

    was starting to wonder if anyone was ever gonna pick a QB.....I figured we could have 3 gone in the first alone...maybe...a couple more by now....

    @mudfly said:

    Darby was off the board in round 1.....gonna have to pick again.......tho he woulda been a much better pick here... 😉

    I thought so, but when I double checked my eyes must've decieved me...

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    The Baltimore Ravens select Ronald Darby CB Florida St.

    He was taken 23rd in the 1st round... try again...

    wargograw is on the clock for the Cowboys, but XxDaBuckeyexX can make another selection any time...

  • You might as well go ahead and list the third round picks....that way we know who is coming up. I know I have a Buccaneers pick coming up early in that round..5-6 picks away. I am going on vacation tomorrow afternoon. Give me until about 2:00 tomorrow to continue to check in. If my turn comes after that....just make my pick for me.

  • You might as well go ahead and list the third round picks....that way we know who is coming up. I know I have a Buccaneers pick coming up early in that round..5-6 picks away. I am going on vacation tomorrow afternoon. Give me until about 2:00 tomorrow to continue to check in. If my turn comes after that....just make my pick for me.

    @the-gipper said:

    You might as well go ahead and list the third round picks....that way we know who is coming up. I know I have a Buccaneers pick coming up early in that round..5-6 picks away. I am going on vacation tomorrow afternoon. Give me until about 2:00 tomorrow to continue to check in. If my turn comes after that....just make my pick for me.

    I have them on the 2nd post... below the 1st round results. I will move them up once we get there...