Skip to content

2015 Browns Board Draft

The Browns Board
956 26 32.3k
  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    The Baltimore Ravens select Ronald Darby CB Florida St.

    Darby was off the board in round 1.....gonna have to pick again.......tho he woulda been a much better pick here...😉

    was starting to wonder if anyone was ever gonna pick a QB.....I figured we could have 3 gone in the first alone...maybe...a couple more by now....

    @mudfly said:

    Darby was off the board in round 1.....gonna have to pick again.......tho he woulda been a much better pick here... 😉

    I thought so, but when I double checked my eyes must've decieved me...

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    The Baltimore Ravens select Ronald Darby CB Florida St.

    He was taken 23rd in the 1st round... try again...

    wargograw is on the clock for the Cowboys, but XxDaBuckeyexX can make another selection any time...

  • You might as well go ahead and list the third round picks....that way we know who is coming up. I know I have a Buccaneers pick coming up early in that round..5-6 picks away. I am going on vacation tomorrow afternoon. Give me until about 2:00 tomorrow to continue to check in. If my turn comes after that....just make my pick for me.

  • You might as well go ahead and list the third round picks....that way we know who is coming up. I know I have a Buccaneers pick coming up early in that round..5-6 picks away. I am going on vacation tomorrow afternoon. Give me until about 2:00 tomorrow to continue to check in. If my turn comes after that....just make my pick for me.

    @the-gipper said:

    You might as well go ahead and list the third round picks....that way we know who is coming up. I know I have a Buccaneers pick coming up early in that round..5-6 picks away. I am going on vacation tomorrow afternoon. Give me until about 2:00 tomorrow to continue to check in. If my turn comes after that....just make my pick for me.

    I have them on the 2nd post... below the 1st round results. I will move them up once we get there...

  • Not sure when I'll be able to check-in again, so here are four choices with three picks till the Packers are up at #60

    1. Mario Edwards Jr., DE, Florida State

    2. Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska

    3. Paul Dawson, ILB, Texas Christian

    4. Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana

  • oooooops. The Baltimore Ravens select Josh Shaw CB USC

  • the Cowboys and Wargograw are on the clock

  • With the 59th pick of the 2015 NFL draft, the Dallas Cowboys select....

    Jay Ayaji, runningback, Boise State University.

    *and the crowd gods wild!!!*

  • Colts go defense with this pick. The Colts pick Paul Dawson, ILB, Texas Christian with the 60th pick.

  • Not sure when I'll be able to check-in again, so here are four choices with three picks till the Packers are up at #60

    1. Mario Edwards Jr., DE, Florida State

    2. Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska

    3. Paul Dawson, ILB, Texas Christian

    4. Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana

    @andeftw said:

    Not sure when I'll be able to check-in again, so here are four choices with three picks till the Packers are up at #60

    1. Mario Edwards Jr., DE, Florida State

    2. Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska

    3. Paul Dawson, ILB, Texas Christian

    4. Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana

    With the 60th pick in the 2015 NFL draft, the Green Bay Packers select Mario Edwards Jr., DE, Florida State

  • Seahawks take Laken Tomlinson, OG, Duke

    Pats are up next...

  • Well that made my pick easy. The Aggie plays to the crowd and selects Michael Bennett DT The Ohio State University. Last decent DT available to replace Wilfork in the middle.

  • Thanks Tour - I hope you will periodically update with an edit every 10-15 players or so. That would be helpful to all.

  • Well that made my pick easy. The Aggie plays to the crowd and selects Michael Bennett DT The Ohio State University. Last decent DT available to replace Wilfork in the middle.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well that made my pick easy. The Aggie plays to the crowd and selects Michael Bennett DT The Ohio State University. Last decent DT available to replace Wilfork in the middle.

    Aggies? I assume you meant Patriots.

    I am here, I will make my pick shortly after I check availability and need. Give me 5 minutes

    OK, with the first pick in the Third round the Tampa Bay Yuccaneers select DJoun Smith, Cornerback, Florida Atlantic.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well that made my pick easy. The Aggie plays to the crowd and selects Michael Bennett DT The Ohio State University. Last decent DT available to replace Wilfork in the middle.

    Aggies? I assume you meant Patriots.

    I am here, I will make my pick shortly after I check availability and need. Give me 5 minutes

    OK, with the first pick in the Third round the Tampa Bay Yuccaneers select DJoun Smith, Cornerback, Florida Atlantic.

    @the-gipper said:

    Aggies? I assume you meant Patriots.

    I am here, I will make my pick shortly after I check availability and need. Give me 5 minutes

    OK, with the first pick in the Third round the Tampa Bay Yuccaneers select DJoun Smith, Cornerback, Florida Atlantic.

    The Aggie GM of the Patriots. LOL! 😛

  • Per CBS Sports, 10 Best Available




    1. Brett Hundley QB UCLA


    2. Ameer Abdullah RB Nebraska


    3. Duke Johnson RB Miami Fla.


    4. Hronniss Grasu OC Oregon


    5. Rashad Greene WR FSU


    6. Clive Walford TE Miami Fla.


    7. Tevin Coleman RB Indiana


    8. Cody Prewitt FS Ole Miss


    9. David Johnson RB N. Iowa


    10. Tre Jackson OG FSU



    This will be my last entry on this for over a week...as I am going on vacation in about 3 hours.


  • Thanks Tour - I hope you will periodically update with an edit every 10-15 players or so. That would be helpful to all.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Thanks Tour - I hope you will periodically update with an edit every 10-15 players or so. That would be helpful to all.

    You're welcome... keeping track for myself, so I figured WTH...

    Plan to update daily and will post when I have done so with link back to post #355.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Thanks Tour - I hope you will periodically update with an edit every 10-15 players or so. That would be helpful to all.

    You're welcome... keeping track for myself, so I figured WTH...

    Plan to update daily and will post when I have done so with link back to post #355.

    @tour2ma said:

    You're welcome... keeping track for myself, so I figured WTH...

    Plan to update daily and will post when I have done so with link back to post #355.

    You can do the Best 10 available updates for me if you would like......I used the CBS Sports site....or as someone pointed out NFLDraftScouts.com I think.

  • With the 2nd pick of the third round the Tennessee Titans select......

    Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA

    (My Titan draft is going exactly as planned)

  • Jags need a free safety

    With The 3rd Pick Of The 3rd Round The Jacksonville Jaguars Select

    Cody Prewitt FS Ole Miss