2015 Browns Board Draft
-
Colts go defense with this pick. The Colts pick Paul Dawson, ILB, Texas Christian with the 60th pick.
-
Not sure when I'll be able to check-in again, so here are four choices with three picks till the Packers are up at #60
1. Mario Edwards Jr., DE, Florida State
2. Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska
3. Paul Dawson, ILB, Texas Christian
4. Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana
Not sure when I'll be able to check-in again, so here are four choices with three picks till the Packers are up at #60
1. Mario Edwards Jr., DE, Florida State
2. Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska
3. Paul Dawson, ILB, Texas Christian
4. Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana
With the 60th pick in the 2015 NFL draft, the Green Bay Packers select Mario Edwards Jr., DE, Florida State
-
Seahawks take Laken Tomlinson, OG, Duke
Pats are up next...
-
Well that made my pick easy. The Aggie plays to the crowd and selects Michael Bennett DT The Ohio State University. Last decent DT available to replace Wilfork in the middle.
-
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32178&page=1&do=findComment&comment=482513
Updated 31 Mar 14:00 CDT
-
Thanks Tour - I hope you will periodically update with an edit every 10-15 players or so. That would be helpful to all.
-
Well that made my pick easy. The Aggie plays to the crowd and selects Michael Bennett DT The Ohio State University. Last decent DT available to replace Wilfork in the middle.
Well that made my pick easy. The Aggie plays to the crowd and selects Michael Bennett DT The Ohio State University. Last decent DT available to replace Wilfork in the middle.
Aggies? I assume you meant Patriots.
I am here, I will make my pick shortly after I check availability and need. Give me 5 minutes
OK, with the first pick in the Third round the Tampa Bay Yuccaneers select DJoun Smith, Cornerback, Florida Atlantic.
-
Well that made my pick easy. The Aggie plays to the crowd and selects Michael Bennett DT The Ohio State University. Last decent DT available to replace Wilfork in the middle.
Aggies? I assume you meant Patriots.
I am here, I will make my pick shortly after I check availability and need. Give me 5 minutes
OK, with the first pick in the Third round the Tampa Bay Yuccaneers select DJoun Smith, Cornerback, Florida Atlantic.
Aggies? I assume you meant Patriots.
I am here, I will make my pick shortly after I check availability and need. Give me 5 minutes
OK, with the first pick in the Third round the Tampa Bay Yuccaneers select DJoun Smith, Cornerback, Florida Atlantic.
The Aggie GM of the Patriots. LOL!

-
Per CBS Sports, 10 Best Available
1. Brett Hundley QB UCLA
2. Ameer Abdullah RB Nebraska
3. Duke Johnson RB Miami Fla.
4. Hronniss Grasu OC Oregon
5. Rashad Greene WR FSU
6. Clive Walford TE Miami Fla.
7. Tevin Coleman RB Indiana
8. Cody Prewitt FS Ole Miss
9. David Johnson RB N. Iowa
10. Tre Jackson OG FSU
This will be my last entry on this for over a week...as I am going on vacation in about 3 hours.
-
Thanks Tour - I hope you will periodically update with an edit every 10-15 players or so. That would be helpful to all.
Thanks Tour - I hope you will periodically update with an edit every 10-15 players or so. That would be helpful to all.
You're welcome... keeping track for myself, so I figured WTH...
Plan to update daily and will post when I have done so with link back to post #355.
-
Thanks Tour - I hope you will periodically update with an edit every 10-15 players or so. That would be helpful to all.
You're welcome... keeping track for myself, so I figured WTH...
Plan to update daily and will post when I have done so with link back to post #355.
You're welcome... keeping track for myself, so I figured WTH...
Plan to update daily and will post when I have done so with link back to post #355.
You can do the Best 10 available updates for me if you would like......I used the CBS Sports site....or as someone pointed out NFLDraftScouts.com I think.
-
With the 2nd pick of the third round the Tennessee Titans select......
Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA
(My Titan draft is going exactly as planned)
-
Jags need a free safety
With The 3rd Pick Of The 3rd Round The Jacksonville Jaguars Select
Cody Prewitt FS Ole Miss
-
Raiders take Hronniss Grassu
-
cbbacker said:
Raiders take Hronniss Grassu
So now we know what they are eating at the sushi bar, but who do you pick?

-
redskins 3rd round pick Tre Jackson Guard Florida St. 6-4 323lbs
-
New York Jets
Following the franchise QB and hard hitting linebacker Jets need O Line help .....
They select
Rob Havenstein OT Wisconsin.
-
Time to pick for Bears
-
Bears pick Denzel Perryman, ILB, Miami(Fl)
Rams are on the clock...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login