2015 Browns Board Draft
-
Bears pick Denzel Perryman, ILB, Miami(Fl)
Rams are on the clock...
-
-
Time's well up.
-
this is the time of the mock drafts where no one really pays attention or anticipates the thrill of picking anymore.....
can't remember how many rounds we got in last year before the actual draft BUT we should try to keep it going.
i know we aren't doing trades or anything on this but i think it'd be cool to see which one of the participants gets the most correct picks for their team.
-
this is the time of the mock drafts where no one really pays attention or anticipates the thrill of picking anymore.....
can't remember how many rounds we got in last year before the actual draft BUT we should try to keep it going.
i know we aren't doing trades or anything on this but i think it'd be cool to see which one of the participants gets the most correct picks for their team.
this is the time of the mock drafts where no one really pays attention or anticipates the thrill of picking anymore.....
Then anyone who finds themselves in that position should give it up to others to pick for them. Real simple. I'd be happy to add something better than near last pick every round.
-
this is the time of the mock drafts where no one really pays attention or anticipates the thrill of picking anymore.....
Then anyone who finds themselves in that position should give it up to others to pick for them. Real simple. I'd be happy to add something better than near last pick every round.
Then anyone who finds themselves in that position should give it up to others to pick for them. Real simple. I'd be happy to add something better than near last pick every round.
Make the pick. I get tired of picking when people dont post
-
Rams select Reese Dimukes C Auburn. (edit)
Falcons are on the clock.
From WalterFootball. Need #2 behind QB which was settled with Foles and Keenum is :
Center: The Rams desperately need to upgrade their offensive line, beginning with the center position, where Scott Wells was absolutely horrific this past season. The front office will be able to find a new center on Day 2 of the 2015 NFL Draft.
-
Rams select Reese Dimukes C Auburn. (edit)
Falcons are on the clock.
From WalterFootball. Need #2 behind QB which was settled with Foles and Keenum is :
Center: The Rams desperately need to upgrade their offensive line, beginning with the center position, where Scott Wells was absolutely horrific this past season. The front office will be able to find a new center on Day 2 of the 2015 NFL Draft.
Rams select Reese Dimukes C Alabama
Falcons are on the clock.
From WalterFootball. Need #2 behind QB which was settled with Foles and Keenum is :
Center: The Rams desperately need to upgrade their offensive line, beginning with the center position, where Scott Wells was absolutely horrific this past season. The front office will be able to find a new center on Day 2 of the 2015 NFL Draft.
the rams did the classic 'wrong' build by picking their franchise QB in bradford without any protection and see where that got them.....
sorta like what the browns did with couch.
-
this is the time of the mock drafts where no one really pays attention or anticipates the thrill of picking anymore.....
Then anyone who finds themselves in that position should give it up to others to pick for them. Real simple. I'd be happy to add something better than near last pick every round.
Then anyone who finds themselves in that position should give it up to others to pick for them. Real simple. I'd be happy to add something better than near last pick every round.
Ag, you are welcome to take the Saints from here out, I've got a busy week and really know nothing about prospects at this point in the draft.
Zombo
-
Then anyone who finds themselves in that position should give it up to others to pick for them. Real simple. I'd be happy to add something better than near last pick every round.
Ag, you are welcome to take the Saints from here out, I've got a busy week and really know nothing about prospects at this point in the draft.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Ag, you are welcome to take the Saints from here out, I've got a busy week and really know nothing about prospects at this point in the draft.
Zombo
ok Z.
-
Falcons select Ali Marpet, OG, Hobart
-
Dismuke is from Auburn not Alabama.
-
Dismuke is from Auburn not Alabama.
You are correct. Brain fart.
-
Dismuke is from Auburn not Alabama.
damnit shoulda let it go I was gonna draft the one from auburn lmao
-
With the 11th pick in round three the Saints pick TE Clive Walford Miami.
Vikings are on the clock.
-
Royce was not here for his Bears pick....lets keep it moving.....someone pick then The Browns are up
-
Go ahead and make it darren15. My next one comes up too soon and I do not want to influence who I have left for that pick one way or another.
-
Go ahead and make it darren15. My next one comes up too soon and I do not want to influence who I have left for that pick one way or another.
Go ahead and make it darren15. My next one comes up too soon and I do not want to influence who I have left for that pick one way or another.
instead of just taking over just set the rules for it being a 6 hour window instead of the 12.
anybody that still wants to be involved will be here picking.....those that don't...eh,???
by the 4th round it'll be down to a 4 hour window.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login