2015 Browns Board Draft
-
The Eagles select: Donovan Smith, OT Penn State
Looking at BPA and their needs, apparently they need an OT and Smith was #3 on the best available list. Seems like a good fit, unless he is a slow, powerful tackle who can't keep up with Kelly's offense. I know basically nothing about him.
The Eagles select: Donovan Smith, OT Penn State
Looking at BPA and their needs, apparently they need an OT and Smith was #3 on the best available list. Seems like a good fit, unless he is a slow, powerful tackle who can't keep up with Kelly's offense. I know basically nothing about him.
whoops.....already picked.....NEXT!
-
Whoops... Got a lot of catching up to do...
-
The Eagles select: Donovan Smith, OT Penn State
Looking at BPA and their needs, apparently they need an OT and Smith was #3 on the best available list. Seems like a good fit, unless he is a slow, powerful tackle who can't keep up with Kelly's offense. I know basically nothing about him.
-
-
Times up. Bengals select OLB Kwon Alexander LSU 21st pick of the second round.
Cardinals are on the clock.
-
My bad on my pick for the Bengals. I never saw that I was on the clock.
-
For the Detroit lions pick at 24 I will take first choice RB Tevin Coleman of Indiana or 2nd Jeremy Langford of Mich St after (XxDaBuckeyexX):makes his pick go ahead and plug mine in. I will not be back on until after 8 p.m. tonight
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
The Steelers select Henry Anderson DE Stanford
I like this kid... would not like to see him in black and gold though...
-
Time is up. Someone please make a choice for the Panthers. I've made plenty already.
-
Panthers select Duke Johnson, RB, Miami(FL)
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
The Baltimore Ravens select Kendall Langford RB Michigan St.
Jeremy Langford RB Mich St is who you meant I am sure.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
The Baltimore Ravens select Kendall Langford RB Michigan St.
Jeremy Langford RB Mich St is who you meant I am sure.
lol yeah that guy. I dont know where Kendall came from. Probably shouldnt draft and driveJeremy Langford RB Mich St is who you meant I am sure.
-
cowboys on the clock..........
-
Best available by my list
- Lorenzo Mauldin Louisville OLB34
- Tyler Lockett Kansas ST. WR
- Rashad Greene Florida ST. WR
- Markus Golden Missouri DE43
- Gabe Wright Auburn DT
- Chris Hackett TCU FS
- Travis Raciti San Jose St. DE34
- Jacoby Glenn Central Florida CB
- Mitch Morse Missouri OT
- Kevin White TCU CB
- Gerod Holliman Louisville FS
- T.J. Yeldon Alabama RB
- Hayes Pullard USC ILB
- Joey Mbu Houston DT43
- Jesse James Penn St. TE
-
lol yeah that guy. I dont know where Kendall came from. Probably shouldnt draft and driveJeremy Langford RB Mich St is who you meant I am sure.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
lol yeah that guy. I dont know where Kendall came from. Probably shouldnt draft and drive
Or drink draft and drive. LOL

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login