Skip to content

2015 Browns Board Draft

The Browns Board
956 26 32.3k
  • GB needs a TE and next available in CBS is @ #91 overall, so they take Jeff Heuerman TE Ohio State. Seems reasonable.

    Seahawks on the clock until 2am est. PM sent to thenew23.

    If picker for GB (andeftw) sees this pick before the Seahawks make a pick, feel free to change it.

    @texasag1969 said:

    GB needs a TE and next available in CBS is @ #91 overall, so they take Jeff Heuerman TE Ohio State. Seems reasonable.

    Seahawks on the clock until 2am est. PM sent to thenew23.

    If picker for GB (andeftw) sees this pick before the Seahawks make a pick, feel free to change it.

    Sorry guys, I had no internet access for the last couple of days. Thank you TA1969 for the pick, Heuerman and Richard Rodgers make a pretty solid tight end duo.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Picked player list updated thru pick 4.08.http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32178&page=1&do=findComment&comment=482513

    You got some of the rounds wrong. You put round 4 instead of 3 for some of the picks haha

  • Sho' 'nuff did...

    I actually saw that earlier and fixed it in my last update... to my "notepad". Only problem was I never updated post #8.

    Tis now fixed...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    GB needs a TE and next available in CBS is @ #91 overall, so they take Jeff Heuerman TE Ohio State. Seems reasonable.

    Seahawks on the clock until 2am est. PM sent to thenew23.

    If picker for GB (andeftw) sees this pick before the Seahawks make a pick, feel free to change it.

    Sorry guys, I had no internet access for the last couple of days. Thank you TA1969 for the pick, Heuerman and Richard Rodgers make a pretty solid tight end duo.

    @andeftw said:

    Sorry guys, I had no internet access for the last couple of days. Thank you TA1969 for the pick, Heuerman and Richard Rodgers make a pretty solid tight end duo.

    And this will help you tons this year. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000482484/article/bj-raji-returning-to-packers-on-oneyear-deal

  • Sho' 'nuff did...

    I actually saw that earlier and fixed it in my last update... to my "notepad". Only problem was I never updated post #8.

    Tis now fixed...

    @tour2ma said:

    Sho' 'nuff did...

    I actually saw that earlier and fixed it in my last update... to my "notepad". Only problem was I never updated post #8.

    Tis now fixed...

    Tour - how about making a pick for the Giants if gftChris doesn't make it by the deadline in about 20 min. You know the players and the teams pretty well. Thanks.

  • The New York Giants select

    T.J. Yeldon RB Alabama

    Buccaneers (from Rams) (The Gipper) on the clock

    PM Sent

  • Best available by my list

    1. Lorenzo Mauldin Louisville OLB34
    2. Markus Golden Missouri DE43
    3. Chris Hackett TCU FS
    4. Travis Raciti San Jose St. DE34
    5. Jacoby Glenn Central Florida CB
    6. Kevin White TCU CB
    7. Hayes Pullard USC ILB
    8. Joey Mbu Houston DT43
    9. Jesse James Penn St. TE
    10. Terry Poole San Diego St LOT
    11. Grady Jarrett Clemson DT43
    12. Lorenzo Doss Tulane CB
    13. Anthony Chickillo Miami DE
    14. Andy Gallik Boston College OC
    15. Nick O'Leary Florida ST TE
  • The Buccaneers select

    Markus Golden Missouri DE43

    The Vikings (RoyceRolls) is on the clock

  • The vikings select Lorenzo Mauldin, OLB, Louisville

  • @andeftw said:

    Sorry guys, I had no internet access for the last couple of days. Thank you TA1969 for the pick, Heuerman and Richard Rodgers make a pretty solid tight end duo.

    And this will help you tons this year. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000482484/article/bj-raji-returning-to-packers-on-oneyear-deal

    @texasag1969 said:

    Unfortunately that signing and Letroy Guion's took place after the board draft started. At the time the Packers had no nose tackle on the roster so I felt like I had to go with Jordan Phillips despite better players, like Marcus Peters, still being available.

  • Browns on the clock and pm sent.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Damn. 3rd round?

    Looks like you beat me to it this time....

    Im not even sure he'll get drafted.....though, wasnt he one of your sleeper picks?.......where do you have him going?...5th-6th?

    @mudfly said:

    Looks like you beat me to it this time....

    Im not even sure he'll get drafted.....though, wasnt he one of your sleeper picks?.......where do you have him going?...5th-6th?

    Some folks have him going as high as the late 4th all the way to 6th round. He won't go undrafted unless he fucks up royally before the end of April. Far too much potential. If I'm a team that has a handful of luxury picks or compensatory, I'd take him as high as the 4th. If you're the Browns? 5th is the highest Id go barring getting additional picks in a trade down

  • With the first of our 2 4th round picks, the Browns select... Nick O'Leary, TE, Florida State

    TE is a major need, and getting one of these mid-round guys to develop seems perfect for this team. DeFilippo talked about needing what he called an "F-back" to play a similar role as Marcel Reece played in Oakland, and of all the TEs left, this is the guy. He has strong, reliable hands and good blocking technique. He was used out of the backfiled and in the slot while at FSU. At 6'3", 252lbs, he also looks like a decent redzone weapon.

  • Seahawks select Grady Jarrett, DT, Clemson

    Eagles (utzie) are on the clock...

  • With the first of our 2 4th round picks, the Browns select... Nick O'Leary, TE, Florida State

    TE is a major need, and getting one of these mid-round guys to develop seems perfect for this team. DeFilippo talked about needing what he called an "F-back" to play a similar role as Marcel Reece played in Oakland, and of all the TEs left, this is the guy. He has strong, reliable hands and good blocking technique. He was used out of the backfiled and in the slot while at FSU. At 6'3", 252lbs, he also looks like a decent redzone weapon.

    @thenew23 said:

    With the first of our 2 4th round picks, the Browns select... Nick O'Leary, TE, Florida State

    TE is a major need, and getting one of these mid-round guys to develop seems perfect for this team. DeFilippo talked about needing what he called an "F-back" to play a similar role as Marcel Reece played in Oakland, and of all the TEs left, this is the guy. He has strong, reliable hands and good blocking technique. He was used out of the backfiled and in the slot while at FSU. At 6'3", 252lbs, he also looks like a decent redzone weapon.

    I like this pick. After being off a week I don't know if I can catch up on this.

  • Agree with and we need 1 of the 3 top catching TE to develope in this draft and hope it falls this way to get 1 of them in 4th to 5th round if they last. We can not risk not getting a top TE that can get open down field..

  • @thenew23 said:

    With the first of our 2 4th round picks, the Browns select... Nick O'Leary, TE, Florida State

    TE is a major need, and getting one of these mid-round guys to develop seems perfect for this team. DeFilippo talked about needing what he called an "F-back" to play a similar role as Marcel Reece played in Oakland, and of all the TEs left, this is the guy. He has strong, reliable hands and good blocking technique. He was used out of the backfiled and in the slot while at FSU. At 6'3", 252lbs, he also looks like a decent redzone weapon.

    I like this pick. After being off a week I don't know if I can catch up on this.

    @the-gipper said:

    I like this pick. After being off a week I don't know if I can catch up on this.

    Tour always revises the picks made already so catching up is easy.

  • Anyone want to pick for Philly?

    So far, they've added:

    Arik Armstead, DT/DE, Oregon

    Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State

    Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon

    Still could use an OLB, SS, and G

  • Philly selects

    Jamil Douglas Arizona St. Guard

    Dolphins (ColumbusKing): on the clock

    PM sent

  • dude. have you only posted to this thread? seems like you're taking over....lol.