Skip to content

2015 Browns Board Draft

The Browns Board
956 26 32.3k
  • @thenew23 said:

    With the first of our 2 4th round picks, the Browns select... Nick O'Leary, TE, Florida State

    TE is a major need, and getting one of these mid-round guys to develop seems perfect for this team. DeFilippo talked about needing what he called an "F-back" to play a similar role as Marcel Reece played in Oakland, and of all the TEs left, this is the guy. He has strong, reliable hands and good blocking technique. He was used out of the backfiled and in the slot while at FSU. At 6'3", 252lbs, he also looks like a decent redzone weapon.

    I like this pick. After being off a week I don't know if I can catch up on this.

    @the-gipper said:

    I like this pick. After being off a week I don't know if I can catch up on this.

    Tour always revises the picks made already so catching up is easy.

  • Anyone want to pick for Philly?

    So far, they've added:

    Arik Armstead, DT/DE, Oregon

    Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State

    Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon

    Still could use an OLB, SS, and G

  • Philly selects

    Jamil Douglas Arizona St. Guard

    Dolphins (ColumbusKing): on the clock

    PM sent

  • dude. have you only posted to this thread? seems like you're taking over....lol.

  • Anyone want to pick for Philly?

    So far, they've added:

    Arik Armstead, DT/DE, Oregon

    Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State

    Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon

    Still could use an OLB, SS, and G

    @thenew23 said:

    Anyone want to pick for Philly?

    So far, they've added:

    Arik Armstead, DT/DE, Oregon

    Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State

    Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon

    Still could use an OLB, SS, and G

    Chip Kelly called in to say. Take the highest rated Oregon Duck available 😮

  • dude. have you only posted to this thread? seems like you're taking over....lol.

    @miktoxic said:

    dude. have you only posted to this thread? seems like you're taking over....lol.

    I am in a outage at work working 12 hour nights with no days off so its easy for me to keep this draft going on nights. Nothing beats getting paid crazy money to keep a mock draft going.lol

    I also did just join prior to this thread starting

  • need to chime in on some other posts as well given the state of your fanitude.

  • You live in Pierpont?.....really?......I have a weekend place there and, besides me, you must be the only other person there....

    It's like 3 vacant bldgs and a stop sign......ha!

  • You live in Pierpont?.....really?......I have a weekend place there and, besides me, you must be the only other person there....

    It's like 3 vacant bldgs and a stop sign......ha!

    @mudfly said:

    You live in Pierpont?.....really?......I have a weekend place there and, besides me, you must be the only other person there....

    It's like 3 vacant bldgs and a stop sign......ha!

    and a couple Amish houses lmao

  • Someone pick for the Dolphins....then Browns back on clock

  • Dolphins select Justin Hardy WR East Carolina-this pains me because I really wanted him myself, but Miami needs a WR.

    ColumbusKing if you have a better player in mind please select before the next up is done if you see this first.

  • You live in Pierpont?.....really?......I have a weekend place there and, besides me, you must be the only other person there....

    It's like 3 vacant bldgs and a stop sign......ha!

    @mudfly said:

    You live in Pierpont?.....really?......I have a weekend place there and, besides me, you must be the only other person there....

    It's like 3 vacant bldgs and a stop sign......ha!

    Which vacant place do you stay in Mud? 😛

  • Browns on the clock

    Have until 12.30pm Eastern time ......

  • Dolphins select Justin Hardy WR East Carolina-this pains me because I really wanted him myself, but Miami needs a WR.

    ColumbusKing if you have a better player in mind please select before the next up is done if you see this first.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Dolphins select Justin Hardy WR East Carolina-this pains me because I really wanted him myself, but Miami needs a WR.

    ColumbusKing if you have a better player in mind please select before the next up is done if you see this first.

    Good pick...

    Great minds think alike....

  • With our 2nd 4th round pick, the Cleveland Browns select Jordan HIcks, OLB, Texas

    The one 3-4 ILB prospect who can do-it-all. He had 2 key injuries during college that may have dropped him down the board, but this guy is uber-talented. He is a sure tackler and is very good in coverage, which are both things Pettine likes in his defensive players. He will learn from Dansby and may develop into his replacement down the road if he is able to put on a few pounds and still produce.

    I also considered Ben Heeney, Hayes Pullard, Ramik Wilson, and Jake Ryan with this pick, but each player has a particular weakness that I believe make them less viable options than Hicks. I may re-visit this ILB position later in the draft b/c there are quite a few good ones still to be had...

  • Dammmit 23-this makes about the 4th time you've taken people I wanted, though usually it has been the pick just before me.

  • Dammmit 23-this makes about the 4th time you've taken people I wanted, though usually it has been the pick just before me.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Dammmit 23-this makes about the 4th time you've taken people I wanted, though usually it has been the pick just before me.

    Great minds think alike. Maybe we should be in the Browns' war room on draft weekend...

  • Browns draft (so far)

    1a) Malcom Brown, NT, Texas

    1b) T.J. Clemmings, RT, Pitt

    2) Nate Orchard, OLB, Utah

    3) Phillip Dorsett, WR, Miami(Fl)

    4a) Nick O'Leary, TE, Florida State

    4b) Jordan Hicks, ILB, Texas

    I'd be happy with this. The only concern is having not taken a viable QB. I almost took Petty in the 3rd, and looking back I wish I would've b/c I could still find a WR or even 2 with my last 4 picks. In my opinion, all my holes are filled with prospects so I am drafting BPA from here-on-out; however, my eyes will still be out there for a QB who is flying under the radar (although I'm not sure there is one)... I'll also be looking to upgrade the LB corp and the S positions on D, while also waiting for a decent RB, FB, or developmental C for the offense... Maybe even a K to boot (pun intended)...

  • Sometimes when a sleeper awakens you have to nab him earlier than hoped...

    With the 17th pick in the 4th round of the 2015 draft, the Houston Texans Select: John Miller, OG, Louisville.


    John's stock has been on the rise lately. Classic example of an O-lineman who plays quicker than he measures... or so I hope...

    Next up... me...

  • With the 18th pick in the 4th round of the 2015 draft the San Diego Chargers select: B. J. Finney, C, KSU

    Picked Player list updated thru above pick. http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32178&do=findComment&comment=482513

    Connor and the Chiefs are on the clock...