2015 Browns Board Draft
-
hopefully this kid can make a transition to RT. broncs need to shore up some OL woes.
denver broncos select Corey Robinson OT S. Carolina.
-
Best available by my list
- Chris Hackett TCU FS
- Travis Raciti San Jose St. DE34
- Jacoby Glenn Central Florida CB
- Hayes Pullard USC ILB
- Joey Mbu Houston DT43
- Terry Poole San Diego St LOT
- Lorenzo Doss Tulane CB
- Anthony Chickillo Miami DE
- Andy Gallik Boston College OC
- Laurence Gibson Virginia Tech OT
- Charles Gaines Louisville CB
- Brian Mihalik Boston College DE34
- Javorious Allen USC RB
- Tony Lippet Michigan St WR
- Ben Koyack Notre Dame TE
Where do you get "your" list?
Where do you get "your" list?
Its not a list I personally made Its a list from when the draft started I think top 300 from a CBS list or maybe a Yahoo. I just copied to a word doc. and have been deleting as they are being picked. So far everyone picked has been on the list with Quayshawne Buckley NT Idaho being the lowest at 297. I looked over probably a dozen lists and this was the one I agreed with most. Just trying to put a list out for people who don't have time or desire to do research for their picks.
I guess I should word the title differently I Did not make list just keeping track on this list
-
Seahawks pick Max Garcia, C, Florida...
Next...
-
ROUND 5 .....Vikings on the clock
-
The vikings select Chris Hackett, FS, TCU
-
Pick List updated thru 5.1.
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32178&page=1&do=findComment&comment=482513
-
He's already been picked. And it's the Titans pick, not the Dolphins@columbusking said:
Dolphins will go with Jeremy Langford, RB, Michigan State
He is the fastest RB in the draft, and fits the speed run scheme better then Bishop Sankey
-
Time's up. I'll give the Titans another RB in Cameran Artis-Payne Auburn. Not quite as fast but a very excellent back. CK can change it if he does not like the pick. Really did well in the Senior Bowl. Leading rusher in the tough SEC this year.
-
Best available by the list I am going off of
- Travis Raciti San Jose St. DE34
- Anthony Chickillo Miami DE
- Laurence Gibson Virginia Tech OT
- Brian Mihalik Boston College DE34
- Javorious Allen USC RB
- Kaleb Eulls Mississippi St DT43 DE34
- Geneo Grissom Oklahoma DE43
- Cody Riggs Notre Dame CB
- Martrell Spaight Arkansas OLB 43
- Ramik Wilson Georgia ILB
- Cedric Reed Texas OLB34 DE43
- Senquez Golson Ole Miss CB
- Christian Covington Rice DT43
- Za'Darius Smith Kentucky DE34 OLB34
- Jeff Luc Cincinnati ILB
-
Oakland Raiders select Tony Lippet.
-
Time's up. I'll give the Titans another RB in Cameran Artis-Payne Auburn. Not quite as fast but a very excellent back. CK can change it if he does not like the pick. Really did well in the Senior Bowl. Leading rusher in the tough SEC this year.
Time's up. I'll give the Titans another RB in Cameran Artis-Payne Auburn. Not quite as fast but a very excellent back. CK can change it if he does not like the pick. Really did well in the Senior Bowl. Leading rusher in the tough SEC this year.
Auburn will have the leading rusher every year though.
-
Wow have I been out of it, I swear I checked and he wasn't there before oh well lol
-
Wow have I been out of it, I swear I checked and he wasn't there before oh well lol
Wow have I been out of it, I swear I checked and he wasn't there before oh well lol
so are you going with AG's pick or are you gonna pick yurself?
-
Wow have I been out of it, I swear I checked and he wasn't there before oh well lol
so are you going with AG's pick or are you gonna pick yurself?
-
Yeah Let me change to Karlos Williams, I don't like Artis-Payne, too slow.
Sounds like an Al Davis follower

-
Yeah Let me change to Karlos Williams, I don't like Artis-Payne, too slow.
Yeah, he only ran a 4.53 40 as opposed to a 4.48. The fact that he is a far better instinctive runner through the holes should have no bearing. LOL! Your loss!!

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login