2015 Browns Board Draft
-
Best available by the list I am going off of
- Travis Raciti San Jose St. DE34
- Anthony Chickillo Miami DE
- Laurence Gibson Virginia Tech OT
- Brian Mihalik Boston College DE34
- Javorious Allen USC RB
- Kaleb Eulls Mississippi St DT43 DE34
- Geneo Grissom Oklahoma DE43
- Cody Riggs Notre Dame CB
- Martrell Spaight Arkansas OLB 43
- Ramik Wilson Georgia ILB
- Cedric Reed Texas OLB34 DE43
- Senquez Golson Ole Miss CB
- Christian Covington Rice DT43
- Za'Darius Smith Kentucky DE34 OLB34
- Jeff Luc Cincinnati ILB
-
Oakland Raiders select Tony Lippet.
-
Time's up. I'll give the Titans another RB in Cameran Artis-Payne Auburn. Not quite as fast but a very excellent back. CK can change it if he does not like the pick. Really did well in the Senior Bowl. Leading rusher in the tough SEC this year.
Time's up. I'll give the Titans another RB in Cameran Artis-Payne Auburn. Not quite as fast but a very excellent back. CK can change it if he does not like the pick. Really did well in the Senior Bowl. Leading rusher in the tough SEC this year.
Auburn will have the leading rusher every year though.
-
Wow have I been out of it, I swear I checked and he wasn't there before oh well lol
-
Wow have I been out of it, I swear I checked and he wasn't there before oh well lol
Wow have I been out of it, I swear I checked and he wasn't there before oh well lol
so are you going with AG's pick or are you gonna pick yurself?
-
Wow have I been out of it, I swear I checked and he wasn't there before oh well lol
so are you going with AG's pick or are you gonna pick yurself?
-
Yeah Let me change to Karlos Williams, I don't like Artis-Payne, too slow.
Sounds like an Al Davis follower

-
Yeah Let me change to Karlos Williams, I don't like Artis-Payne, too slow.
Yeah, he only ran a 4.53 40 as opposed to a 4.48. The fact that he is a far better instinctive runner through the holes should have no bearing. LOL! Your loss!!

-
Times up........ someone pick for Redskins .....
-
Redskins take Marcus Hardison, DE, Arizona State
-
Of my 2 teams I am happy with my Jags picks .....all needs ....Jets not as happy with ....
-
List updated thru 5.5...
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32178&page=1&do=findComment&comment=482513
-
Have an idea to speed it up......whoever makes a pick can they PM the next guy to pick right away

We should get all 7 rounds in before the real draft
-
I often PM without documenting here. Next guy was pm'd over an hour ago.
-
Yeah Let me change to Karlos Williams, I don't like Artis-Payne, too slow.
Yeah, he only ran a 4.53 40 as opposed to a 4.48. The fact that he is a far better instinctive runner through the holes should have no bearing. LOL! Your loss!!

Yeah, he only ran a 4.53 40 as opposed to a 4.48. The fact that he is a far better instinctive runner through the holes should have no bearing. LOL! Your loss!!

"As with many positions, there appears to be a cutoff point that players must cross to have the necessary explosiveness to perform at a high level in the NFL. For running backs, that point seems to be in the range of 4.50. During the period I analyzed, only one running back, Frank Gore, ran below 4.50 and still posted an approximate value per season of at least seven. The second-best running back to run over 4.50 was Ahmad Bradshaw, a steep fall.
Meanwhile, the success rate of running backs in the 4.40-4.49 range has been far higher than those below 4.49. In that range, we’ve seen explosive backs like Adrian Peterson (4.40), Ray Rice (4.42), Matt Forte (4.44), and Marshawn Lynch (4.46) continually rank among the league-leaders in rushing during their time in the league."
-
Let's keep track of both for their careers and see which one pans out (if either). I tend to like productive SEC backs over converted safeties from elsewhere, but that is my bias.
-
where's royce?
-
Time is up......make the pick
-
Bears select Josh Harper, WR, Fresno State
-
broncos select David Parry, NT, Stanford
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login