2015 Browns Board Draft
-
Bears select Josh Harper, WR, Fresno State
-
broncos select David Parry, NT, Stanford
-
Where do you get "your" list?
Its not a list I personally made Its a list from when the draft started I think top 300 from a CBS list or maybe a Yahoo. I just copied to a word doc. and have been deleting as they are being picked. So far everyone picked has been on the list with Quayshawne Buckley NT Idaho being the lowest at 297. I looked over probably a dozen lists and this was the one I agreed with most. Just trying to put a list out for people who don't have time or desire to do research for their picks.
I guess I should word the title differently I Did not make list just keeping track on this list
Its not a list I personally made Its a list from when the draft started I think top 300 from a CBS list or maybe a Yahoo. I just copied to a word doc. and have been deleting as they are being picked. So far everyone picked has been on the list with Quayshawne Buckley NT Idaho being the lowest at 297. I looked over probably a dozen lists and this was the one I agreed with most. Just trying to put a list out for people who don't have time or desire to do research for their picks.
I guess I should word the title differently I Did not make list just keeping track on this list
No, that's fine. I was posting this...but fell off. I was using the CBS Sports chart.
-
PM to gftChris - now on the clock until midnight est.
-
he's 5 hours ahead of EST so.......
-
mik's "secret" weapon for Denver.
Can we call him "Beer Cooler" Parry?

-
Let's keep track of both for their careers and see which one pans out (if either). I tend to like productive SEC backs over converted safeties from elsewhere, but that is my bias.
Let's keep track of both for their careers and see which one pans out (if either). I tend to like productive SEC backs over converted safeties from elsewhere, but that is my bias.
Artis-Payne is slower and thinner then Frank Gore, Karlos is just as fast and big as Lynch, it's the 5th round i'm taking a chance on the Lynch prototype
-
-
Let's keep track of both for their careers and see which one pans out (if either). I tend to like productive SEC backs over converted safeties from elsewhere, but that is my bias.
Artis-Payne is slower and thinner then Frank Gore, Karlos is just as fast and big as Lynch, it's the 5th round i'm taking a chance on the Lynch prototype
Artis-Payne is slower and thinner then Frank Gore, Karlos is just as fast and big as Lynch, it's the 5th round i'm taking a chance on the Lynch prototype
Should be interesting to see where they actually go and when.
-
-
PM to gftChris - now on the clock until midnight est.
PM to gftChris - now on the clock until midnight est.
he's 5 hours ahead of EST so.......
Yeah, sorry guys, I was kinda in bed a little bit...
-
pm to ConnerLangford-now on the clock
-
Pick list updated thru 5.8.
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32178&do=findComment&comment=482513
-
With the Browns pick coming up, any suggestions?
(though I probably wont take them...lol)
-
With the Browns pick coming up, any suggestions?
(though I probably wont take them...lol)
With the Browns pick coming up, any suggestions?
(though I probably wont take them...lol)
Dezmin Lewis Central Ark. WR 6'4"-small school player did well in the Senior Bowl and stock has gone up since then.CBS has him #117 overall and a 3-4 rd pick. Give JM some help.
-
With the Browns pick coming up, any suggestions?
(though I probably wont take them...lol)
Already took a WR, Ag...
With the Browns pick coming up, any suggestions?
(though I probably wont take them...lol)
Close to right time for my pet ILB, Ben Heeney, KU, who has now risen to a Rnd 4 rating on DraftScout (told you he was a sleeper). Ramik Wilson and Bryce Hagar are also on the board if you like slower, but stronger candidates.
OGs have been pretty well picked over, but still a couple project types worth considering next round.
Centers... Gallik is still there. Not an ideal ZBS candidate, but plays and moves better than he measures.
-
With the Browns pick coming up, any suggestions?
(though I probably wont take them...lol)
With the Browns pick coming up, any suggestions?
(though I probably wont take them...lol)
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/jarvis-harrison?id=2552341
Round 3 projection for me .....
-
Falcons select James Sample, SS, Louisville
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login