2015 Browns Board Draft
-
-
PM to gftChris - now on the clock until midnight est.
PM to gftChris - now on the clock until midnight est.
he's 5 hours ahead of EST so.......
Yeah, sorry guys, I was kinda in bed a little bit...
-
pm to ConnerLangford-now on the clock
-
Pick list updated thru 5.8.
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32178&do=findComment&comment=482513
-
With the Browns pick coming up, any suggestions?
(though I probably wont take them...lol)
-
With the Browns pick coming up, any suggestions?
(though I probably wont take them...lol)
With the Browns pick coming up, any suggestions?
(though I probably wont take them...lol)
Dezmin Lewis Central Ark. WR 6'4"-small school player did well in the Senior Bowl and stock has gone up since then.CBS has him #117 overall and a 3-4 rd pick. Give JM some help.
-
With the Browns pick coming up, any suggestions?
(though I probably wont take them...lol)
Already took a WR, Ag...
With the Browns pick coming up, any suggestions?
(though I probably wont take them...lol)
Close to right time for my pet ILB, Ben Heeney, KU, who has now risen to a Rnd 4 rating on DraftScout (told you he was a sleeper). Ramik Wilson and Bryce Hagar are also on the board if you like slower, but stronger candidates.
OGs have been pretty well picked over, but still a couple project types worth considering next round.
Centers... Gallik is still there. Not an ideal ZBS candidate, but plays and moves better than he measures.
-
With the Browns pick coming up, any suggestions?
(though I probably wont take them...lol)
With the Browns pick coming up, any suggestions?
(though I probably wont take them...lol)
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/jarvis-harrison?id=2552341
Round 3 projection for me .....
-
Falcons select James Sample, SS, Louisville
-
Here's the point in the draft where you have to look into the future, and find guys to develop into replacement for guys whose contracts will be up soon. The Browns have many contracts that will be up at the end of next year, and now is the time to try and fill some of those gaps. The position groups in need are QB (I probably won't waste a pick since I missed out on the top 5), RB, G/C, OLB/Pass-rusher, S
Right now, I'm down to 6 players:
Jarvis Harrison, OG, Texas A&M (poor character according to many reports)
Kyle Emanuel, OLB, North Dakota St (great production, but small size and inferior competetion)
Adrian Amos, FS, Penn St (good player and a steal here, but I think we'll re-sign Gipson long-term and be able to get a backup elsewhere)
Thomas Rawls, RB, Central Michigan (there are still quite a few good RBs on the board, and I think some good ones would become UDFAs anyhow)
Davis Tull, OLB, Tennessee-Chattanooga (very versatile, 4.0 student, but not elite size for a 3-4 OLB)
Shaq Mason, C, Georgia Tech (good power blocker, but not great ZB, Center is a projection for him, but he can swing G/C while developing)
I think Tull or Amos are BPA here, but I already lost out on a few good interior o-linemen so I'd like to add somebody there. I know that the o-line room is going to be bulky by drafting two guys, but IMHO you can't have enough O-line talent.
So... with their 5th round pick the Cleveland Browns select... Shaq Mason, C/G, Georgia Tech
Zombo is up...
-
I pick for Zombo on the Saints. Back in a second because my first pick got stolen.
I agree with Tour's sleeper. Saints pick Ben Heeney ILB Kansas. I needed another position slightly worse, but can't justify the reach.
-
Dolphins take Andy Gallik, Boston College, Center
-
Dolphins then take Zach Zenner, SDSU, RB
Could be like Terrence West, not that West is that great though.
-
Here's the point in the draft where you have to look into the future, and find guys to develop into replacement for guys whose contracts will be up soon. The Browns have many contracts that will be up at the end of next year, and now is the time to try and fill some of those gaps. The position groups in need are QB (I probably won't waste a pick since I missed out on the top 5), RB, G/C, OLB/Pass-rusher, S
Right now, I'm down to 6 players:
Jarvis Harrison, OG, Texas A&M (poor character according to many reports)
Kyle Emanuel, OLB, North Dakota St (great production, but small size and inferior competetion)
Adrian Amos, FS, Penn St (good player and a steal here, but I think we'll re-sign Gipson long-term and be able to get a backup elsewhere)
Thomas Rawls, RB, Central Michigan (there are still quite a few good RBs on the board, and I think some good ones would become UDFAs anyhow)
Davis Tull, OLB, Tennessee-Chattanooga (very versatile, 4.0 student, but not elite size for a 3-4 OLB)
Shaq Mason, C, Georgia Tech (good power blocker, but not great ZB, Center is a projection for him, but he can swing G/C while developing)
I think Tull or Amos are BPA here, but I already lost out on a few good interior o-linemen so I'd like to add somebody there. I know that the o-line room is going to be bulky by drafting two guys, but IMHO you can't have enough O-line talent.
So... with their 5th round pick the Cleveland Browns select... Shaq Mason, C/G, Georgia Tech
Zombo is up...
Here's the point in the draft where you have to look into the future, and find guys to develop into replacement for guys whose contracts will be up soon. The Browns have many contracts that will be up at the end of next year, and now is the time to try and fill some of those gaps. The position groups in need are QB (I probably won't waste a pick since I missed out on the top 5), RB, G/C, OLB/Pass-rusher, S
Right now, I'm down to 6 players:
Jarvis Harrison, OG, Texas A&M (poor character according to many reports)
Kyle Emanuel, OLB, North Dakota St (great production, but small size and inferior competetion)
Adrian Amos, FS, Penn St (good player and a steal here, but I think we'll re-sign Gipson long-term and be able to get a backup elsewhere)
Thomas Rawls, RB, Central Michigan (there are still quite a few good RBs on the board, and I think some good ones would become UDFAs anyhow)
Davis Tull, OLB, Tennessee-Chattanooga (very versatile, 4.0 student, but not elite size for a 3-4 OLB)
Shaq Mason, C, Georgia Tech (good power blocker, but not great ZB, Center is a projection for him, but he can swing G/C while developing)
I think Tull or Amos are BPA here, but I already lost out on a few good interior o-linemen so I'd like to add somebody there. I know that the o-line room is going to be bulky by drafting two guys, but IMHO you can't have enough O-line talent.
So... with their 5th round pick the Cleveland Browns select... Shaq Mason, C/G, Georgia Tech
Zombo is up...
I would have taken Tull if he agreed to change his name to Jethro.
And if the Browns draft him....I insist he be give that nickname...or Aqualung.....or Crosseyed Mary....or Locomotive Breath.
I think Locomotive Breath should be it.....its a good name for a linebacker.
-
Best available by the list I am going off of
- Travis Raciti San Jose St. DE34
- Anthony Chickillo Miami DE
- Laurence Gibson Virginia Tech OT
- Brian Mihalik Boston College DE34
- Javorious Allen USC RB
- Kaleb Eulls Mississippi St DT43 DE34
- Cody Riggs Notre Dame CB
- Martrell Spaight Arkansas OLB 43
- Ramik Wilson Georgia ILB
- Cedric Reed Texas OLB34 DE43
- Senquez Golson Ole Miss CB
- Christian Covington Rice DT43
- Za'Darius Smith Kentucky DE34 OLB34
- Jeff Luc Cincinnati ILB
- Ibraheim Campbell Northwestern SS
-
Man ole Jeff Luc had the nastiest HS LB tape I've ever seen.
Jarvis Harrison doesn't have character flaws. He showed up to camp last year a bit overweight but got his spot back a month into the season. He's a three year starter. Very thick kid. Your boy from GT probably can't pass block. But what do I know.
-
49ers select Geneo Grissom
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login